What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It's official now Russia has lost. No wonder biden doesn't want WW3 when Russia already been militarily defeated.

Biden backtracked. The whole world knows it. Papa USA doesn't have the courage to militarily confront Russia. Even when Russia has annexed Ukrainian land and continues to strike Ukraine with missiles. You aren't fooling anybody. The US/NATO response is weak and pathetic. You are hiding behind lies. All your pathetic excuses are just face saving tactics.

All you should've learned is that you didn't go hard enough on Saddam, and Gaddafi.

US spent 20 years in both Japan, and Germany with boots on the ground to keep them in line for long enough to suppress their barbaric tendencies

If US did the same in Iraq, they would've been jailing tens of thousands of Baathists, and kept the rest pacified with an iron fist to this day.

I Washington doesn't want an anarchy in what will be left from Russia, then they need American tanks on the Red Square.

That's simple

There you go. Listen to your ally here LOL Put boots on the ground in Russia. Although a lot of desperation in these few lines.

Biden backtracked. The whole world knows it. Papa USA doesn't have the courage to militarily confront Russia. Even when Russia has annexed Ukrainian land and continues to strike Ukraine with missiles. You aren't fooling anybody. The US/NATO response is weak and pathetic. You are hiding behind liesm
LOL why would biden need to militarily confront the rusky. With just using loose change Biden found in his sofa he had the Ukrainian humiliated and beaten the Russian.

Don't mess with daddy lockmart

I dont know if this has been posted, if so Im sorry. The amount of documentation is just amazing.
Drone view
Gunners view
That's just insane, Even the gunner made it out alive after that. Thats some awesome armour in a humvee.

Oofff... I guess even Iran likes Israel toys turns out.
The problem for Iran with this is that this Israeli equipment is bugged and compromised, probably transmits a homing signal straight back to Tel Aviv. Not sure if Iran realises this,

LOL why would biden need to militarily confront the rusky. With just using loose change Biden found in his sofa he had the Ukrainian humiliated and beaten the Russian.

Don't mess with daddy lockmart

Dude, Russia has exposed you guys to the bone. Your hypocrisy knows no bound. Even when Russia has pounced on Ukraine for almost a year you continue to fabricate excuses. You have no real committment towards Ukraine. You have no backbone to confront Russia militarily. You are just playing hide and seek. Letting Ukrainians do your dirty work. It is the Ukrainians that are getting killed whilst you are sharing tweets on PDF. Where is your mighty US/NATO always ready to invade poor destinations? Looks to me that US/NATO don't have the appetite to confront a real adversary face to face.

Biden backtracked. The whole world knows it. Papa USA doesn't have the courage to militarily confront Russia. Even when Russia has annexed Ukrainian land and continues to strike Ukraine with missiles. You aren't fooling anybody. The US/NATO response is weak and pathetic. You are hiding behind lies. All your pathetic excuses are just face saving tactics.

There you go. Listen to your ally here LOL Put boots on the ground in Russia. Although a lot of desperation in these few lines.
Its media illusion. I have read many books regarding war history. Also, documentaries in Netflix like rise of ottoman empire. Where according to the western historians "Giovanni Giustiniani" did the best in delaying and Turkish multiple attempts of breaching Constantinople yet in end Ottomans won.

These kinds of retreats are actually good the Russians realized they will have loses and retreated. Russians if lost war will be tactical defeat not strategically. They will have still some benefits, many Ukrainians supporting Russians left Ukraine and went to Russia or other countries and they wont be coming back to totaled Ukraine with infrastructure damaged.

People in modern world relying on tweets is a shameful way of celebrating victory. Those(Ukrainians) who don't respect the enemy and their ways of war and make fun will eventually lose. If Russia loses this war after 5 years and 10 years it will try again but this will end one day for Ukrainians.

Dude, Russia has exposed you guys to the bone. Your hypocrisy knows no bound. Even when Russia has pounced on Ukraine for almost a year you continue to fabricate excuses. You have no real committment towards Ukraine. You have no backbone to confront Russia militarily. You are just playing hide and seek. Letting Ukrainians do your dirty work for you. It is the Ukrainians that are getting killed whilst you are sharing tweets on PDF. Where is your mighty US/NATO always ready to invade poor destinations? Looks to me that US/NATO don't have the appetite of confronting a real adversary face to face.
Clear proof they only bully poor countries. I think countries like Pakistan are doing right. If you see closely Pakistan militarily is getting stronger the weapons and alternate solutions to shortcomings in previous wars relying on USA. One day Pakistan will have adequate amount of economy and military till then it pretends to be Yes Sir. I am fine with that.

Its media illusion. I have read many books regarding war history. Also, documentaries in Netflix like rise of ottoman empire. Where according to the western historians "Giovanni Giustiniani" did the best in delaying and Turkish multiple attempts of breaching Constantinople yet in end Ottomans won.

These kinds of retreats are actually good the Russians realized they will have loses and retreated. Russians if lost war will be tactical defeat not strategically. They will have still some benefits, many Ukrainians supporting Russians left Ukraine and went to Russia or other countries and they wont be coming back to totaled Ukraine with infrastructure damaged.

People in modern world relying on tweets is a shameful way of celebrating victory. Those(Ukrainians) who don't respect the enemy and their ways of war and make fun will eventually lose. If Russia loses this war after 5 years and 10 years it will try again but this will end one day for Ukrainians.

Clear proof they only bully poor countries.

Let them cry rivers. We will confront their blatant lies. It is funny how all these Pakistan haters have gathered on PDF to wage a Twitter campaign against Russia. Not so long ago these members were hating and cussing Pakistan all day long during the Afghan war. They have found a new hobby. Let's hate Russia and China.

Let them cry rivers. We will confront their blatant lies. It is funny how all these Pakistan haters have gathered on PDF to wage a Twitter campaign against Russia. Not so long ago these members were hating and cussing Pakistan all day long during the Afghan war. They have found a new hobby. Let's hate Russia and China.
Touche'

It's official now Russia has lost. No wonder biden doesn't want WW3 when Russia already been militarily defeated.

Official like this?

original.jpg

Blah blah. No one cares. Ask Iraqis and Afghans who got raped for years by US soldiers.

You guys are champions of crocodile tears.

Even during the Ukraine war you guys couldn't hold back racism. To your media the blue eyed and blonde haired Ukrainians shouldn't be suffering, but only brown people should. Disgusting.

Yeah pretty much accurate. US and the west can pretty much do anything it wants with brown people and get away with it. Fact. How many Americans or westerners are in jail for war crimes last 20 years? Zero or close to zero.

Yeah pretty much accurate. US and the west can pretty much do anything it wants with brown people and get away with it. Fact. How many Americans or westerners are in jail for war crimes last 20 years? Zero or close to zero.

That is why I don't buy the crocodile tears from the US and the West. Good you reiterated my point.

A daily reminder that hating Russian is correct actually.

11th commandment: Thou shall hate Russia and China

I could bet you would liking it to sit in a prison in Netherland, you even get your religious food.

Israeli prisons = inmates got fat, can read, can work.

Arabic prisons torture, rap (gay-culture, I mean Bacha Bazi is ok too, undercover gays?) etc.
Have you been to a concentration camp in Germany/Poland? I have, the toilet facilities I saw when I was there are better than many in the third world today. It does not not mean it was a nice place to be. By many accounts, there was enormous hardship there.

Dude, Russia has exposed you guys to the bone. Your hypocrisy knows no bound. Even when Russia has pounced on Ukraine for almost a year you continue to fabricate excuses. You have no real committment towards Ukraine. You have no backbone to confront Russia militarily. You are just playing hide and seek. Letting Ukrainians do your dirty work. It is the Ukrainians that are getting killed whilst you are sharing tweets on PDF. Where is your mighty US/NATO always ready to invade poor destinations? Looks to me that US/NATO don't have the appetite to confront a real adversary face to face.

But I thought Russia is already at war with the west/NATO. That's why the Russian keep losing to Ukraine. Isn't that what you people been saying?
pepe-taps-head.jpg

That is why I don't buy the crocodile tears from the US and the West. Good you reiterated my point.

11th commandment: Thou shall hate Russia and China
Maybe they should not hate people that are different to them in the 1st place... You know just saying. There's a reason why all their neighbors hate them in the 1st place. Even Vietnam hate China so much they willing to discuss alliance with the US.

Back
Top Bottom