What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

So after the Ukies tried to false flag a russian attack on Poland and invoke article 5 to destroy the Russians and launch WW3, the Americans chickened out? :) This was a great opportunity for the Americans to use this as an excuse to launch an all out attack on the Russians in Ukraine, but they didn't, I wonder why? :)

@waz Why isn't this guy displaying his flags? The previous moderators on this forum used to demand all members to display their flags.

You are ordinary killers. You have been killing, plundering and looting your entire life. How does it feel now to get a taste of your own medicine?

The irony is, you have to beg for attention on a Pakistani defence forum. Why are you so hellbent on convincing us that you are the good guys?
The other guys rape babies. So yeah we're the good guys like unironically

So after the Ukies tried to false flag a russian attack on Poland and invoke article 5 to destroy the Russians and launch WW3, the Americans chickened out? :) This was a great opportunity for the Americans to use this as an excuse to launch an all out attack on the Russians in Ukraine, but they didn't, I wonder why? :)

They have changed the headline. Ukraine fired the missile, but Russia is responsible.

NATO collects body parts of brown "savages" as trophies. The US bombs brown nations for fun.

View attachment 897108

This is your freedom loving US/NATO. Don't expect us to shed tears for brutes. This is your pain and yours alone.

That are several cases, very few %tage and very barbaric, + consequences followed.

I could bet you would liking it to sit in a prison in Netherland, you even get your religious food.

Israeli prisons = inmates got fat, can read, can work.

Arabic prisons torture, rap (gay-culture, I mean Bacha Bazi is ok too, undercover gays?) etc.

Why you don't live then in Pakistan?

I guess, big mouth in libturd western world is easier to maintain.

As usual, some ordinary truths (1-2 western crimes) but big hypocritical.

Savages
Savages
Savages

Thanks god, this world is shaped by western values.
Surely, many hypocritical thing but as a whole MUCH better than these "values".
Allows you to talk shit the whole day, you couldn't when the situation was reverse.
Maybe we should orientate on Pakistan, at least what to do with cheeky minorites... ;)

That are several cases, very few %tage and very barbaric, + consequences followed.

I could bet you would liking it to sit in a prison in Netherland, you even get your religious food.

Arabic prisons torture, rap (gay-culture, I mean Bacha Bazi is ok too, undercover gays?) etc.

Savages
Savages
Savages

Allows you to talk shit the whole day, you couldn't when the situation was reverse.
Maybe we should orientate on Pakistan, at least what to do with cheeky minorites... ;)

People forget that human rights and free speech is a western invention.

You know the only thing stopping him from getting wagnered in the skull.

You should read up on it more. It's funny stuffs. Lots of drowning Russians.
Since you are here only to troll I am going to do the same. Thank you for the suggestion but I am not interested. I am would rather look at the pics of dead US soldiers from Afghanistan or Iraq. Gives me more pleasure and happiness for some reason.

Hmmmm you wonder why! Me too... LMAO..

Savages
Savages
Savages

Savages
Savages
Savages
Savages
Savages

Do you want me go on or not?

Savages
Savages
Savages
Savages
Savages

Do you want me go on or not?

Look, you take and present now war crimes & classical lone cases.
I showed you "cultural" and "religion" based crimes which are completely ok in these nice places, without even remorse, realistic investigation from a side. And even you have more civilized people there who want to investigate and punish the perpetator, they will have it very hard because it could unleash an uprising of the ordinary people because they are believing in rightenous these barbaric acts.

You don't get it...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom