What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Sweet! We're planning on buying more. God bless the American military industrial complex. Turns out Ike were just being paranoid.

Russia rape babies but please tell me how NATO are bad exactly.

NATO collects body parts of brown "savages" as trophies. The US bombs brown nations for fun.

tumblr_inline_n2byfptwy51sa863v.jpeg

This is your freedom loving US/NATO. Don't expect us to shed tears for brutes. This is your pain and yours alone.

Last edited:
NATO collects body parts of brown "savages" as trophies. The US bombs brown nations for fun.

View attachment 897108

& what do you think the Russian are doing right now?

Rape babies man, raping babies. Also smashing people's skull with sledgehammer. Their own man btw.

What I like about this picture is that it's pretty much Teletubbies compared to what the Russian are doing.

& what do you think the Russian are doing right now?

Rape babies man, raping babies. Also smashing people's skull with sledgehammer. Their own man btw.

What I like about this picture is that it's pretty much Teletubbies compared to what the Russian are doing.

Sure. Sure. Your suffering and pain is soooo much worse than ours. I get it. No one gave a hoot dude. Take your crocodile tears somewhere else.

Russia does not care if a war is legal or not so it is not an interesting point.
Considering that most of NATO has promised support in the case of an attack, it is unlikely that Russia tries. Even without NATO. Russia appears to lack the logistics to execute an amphibious invasion. If Russia would be fighting a legal war, it could legally attack any state which, like Sweden, choose not to be neutral.
A final point is that International Law does not change just because part of it is inconvenient to Sweden.
Nobody will support you directly in a war against Russia. Dont be a fool. Why would any country put its citizens at risk from nuclear strike? Because of Sweden? Lol... You are at your own your goverment knows this.

Let’s not act like the Swedish military has ever directly challenged the Russian military in any meaningful way. Russia would wipe the floor with Sweden without breaking a sweat.

Nobody will support you directly in a war against Russia. Dont be a fool. Why would any country put its citizens at risk from nuclear strike? Because of Sweden? Lol... You are at your own your goverment knows this.

Let’s not act like the Swedish military has ever directly challenged the Russian military in any meaningful way. Russia would wipe the floor with Sweden without breaking a sweat.

And rape don't forget about the rape. So, so much rape

Blah blah. No one cares. Ask Iraqis and Afghans who got raped for years by US soldiers.

You guys are champions of crocodile tears.

Even during the Ukraine war you guys couldn't hold back racism. To your media the blue eyed and blonde haired Ukrainians shouldn't be suffering, but only brown people should. Disgusting.

They are in fact on a picnic ride in Ukraine when compared to what the US did to Iraq.

Yes. I am serious. Stop trolling and use arguments. If you are just for trolling dont quote me again.
LOL is losing kherson didn't happen on your alternative timeline.

Or the war in ukraine in general.

Blah blah. No one cares. Ask Iraqis and Afghans who got raped for years by US soldiers.

You guys are champions of crocodile tears.

Even during the Ukraine war you guys couldn't hold back racism. To you blue eyes and blonde haired Ukrainians shouldn't be suffering, but only brown people should.

Like I said teletubbies. The West are still morally superior to the pigs.

LOL is losing kherson didn't happen on your alternative timeline.

Or the war in ukraine in general.

@waz Why isn't this guy displaying his flags? The previous moderators on this forum used to demand all members to display their flags.

Like I said teletubbies. The West are still morally superior to the pigs.

You are ordinary killers. You have been killing, plundering and looting your entire life. How does it feel now to get a taste of your own medicine?

The irony is, you have to beg for attention on a Pakistani defence forum. Why are you so hellbent on convincing us that you are the good guys?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom