What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I dont know if this has been posted, if so Im sorry. The amount of documentation is just amazing.
Drone view
Gunners view

Beautifully said, bro.

Some members think that Russia is on a picnic ride in Ukraine - they are soft. Utterly deluded.

Russian forces have bombed some towns and cities to dust, and some troops have committed horrible crimes in some regions. Various sectors of Ukraine plunged to darkness in the present due to frightening volleys of standoff munitions that keep coming after a gap.

I told some members that Russia is attacking Ukraine in force and you guys will see horrible things in time.

Some are still in denial. These members should be dispatched to Ukraine - then they will understand how cozy and comfy they are in their homes. People never learn.

Ukranian fighting spirit is tremendous. They have fought back to mitigate loss of property and lives across the country. Ukraine is creating history unlike many countries.

That is exactly what the Americans used to do in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Because they can't make NATO join the war after Biden ruled it out this time. That is why Poland's leadership is backing out.

They have backed out as expected. The simple fact is that US/NATO don't want to confront Russia militarily. The poodles are bound to change statements.

It is funny. You guys used to call Iraqis and Afghans pigs too once upon a time. I guess the enemy has changed.

And Ukraine keeps making gains so what’s the point of firing all this missiles at civilian targets?
My point stands Russia has shown they don’t have any recourse as of now than to target civilians

Unscathed, seriously?
Their army has been destroyed and they’ve shown to be a paper bear.
Oh and their air force barely got off the ground
But Russia is winning right?

Don't cry about civilian targeting. You Americans are champions of killing civilians. We Pakistanis know this first hand. What goes around comes around.

Yes unscathed. Russia has won handsome amount of territory it didn't have before. You know what additional territory means? It is worth more than gold. There are peoples in the world today that don't have a piece of land that they can call home. Russia added some more within a year. Not bad if you ask me.

LOL Accurate observation. Russia was supposed to be out of missiles. Yet Russia keeps firing salvos.

Last edited:
Russia has lost too much in this war

guts are no longer enough you need to bring the goods

Russia must now move into the 21st century and work on its very poor surveillance, intelligence, jamming, electronic counter measuring, real time monitoring and whole list of other assets of warfare

terrible terrible loss of men+ materials

That is exactly what the Americans used to do in Iraq and Afghanistan.

They have backed out as expected. The simple fact is that US/NATO don't want to confront Russia militarily. The poodles are bound to change statements.

It is funny. You guys used to call Iraqis and Afghans pigs too once upon a time. I guess the enemy has changed.

Mate this is the Russian. Their entire sthick is that every body but them are inferiors. They call ukrainians with slurs, called central asians savages (this is one of the nice one btw) black & brown people as monkey.

So it's completely fine morally & ethically to dehumanize Russian.

The Rusky getting desperate if they start buying desert camo. Also probs better than Russian made one though so it's a plus.

Mate this is the Russian. Their entire sthick is that every body but them are inferiors. They call ukrainians with slurs, called central asians savages (this is one of the nice one btw) black & brown people as monkey.

So it's completely fine morally & ethically to dehumanize Russian.

The Rusky getting desperate if they start buying desert camo. Also probs better than Russian made one though so it's a plus.

Might all be true. I still believe that Russia is the better evil. You haven't tasted US/NATO treachery yet. It will make Russian slurs and racism look like kindergarten stuff. We know these treacherous US/NATO backstabbers inside out. We dealt with them for 2 decades.

Don't cry about civilian targeting. You Americans are champions of killing civilians. We Pakistanis know this first hand. What goes around comes around.

Yes unscathed. Russia has won handsome amount of territory it didn't have before. You know what additional territory means? It is worth more than gold. There are peoples in the world today that don't have a piece of land that they can call home. Russia added some more within a year. Not bad if you ask me.
Russia has irreplaceable losses in material and men. High end as well, moskva, VDV, first guard…

And seems like it has grabbing territory it cannot hold. Losing 50% since march.

“Not bad”. I wish more of our enemies were as daft as you….

Russia militarily and economically imploding against a brother nation (formerly well within russian camp/sphere)…without 1 single dead US soldier. And for military support which is peanuts compared to that wasted on Iraq or afghanistan yearly. A fraction of budget.

Sweet! We're planning on buying more. God bless the American military industrial complex. Turns out Ike were just being paranoid.

Might all be true. I still believe that Russia is the better evil. You haven't tasted US/NATO treachery yet. It will make Russian slurs and racism look like kindergarten stuff. We know these treacherous US/NATO backstabbers inside out. We dealt with them for 2 decades.
Russia rape babies but please tell me how NATO are bad exactly.

Russia militarily and economically imploding against a brother nation (formerly well within russian camp/sphere)…without 1 single dead US soldier. And for military support which is peanuts compared to that wasted on Iraq or afghanistan yearly. A fraction of budget.

Very important point US wanted to hurt Russia has much as possible and they have done it very wisely no men lost and alot of it was paid by Europeans, well played by US

the only nation who benefit from this is the Chinese

buying up all the Russian assets for pennies and Western nations have souring inflation due to war cant really compete with China anyway

China laughing all the way to the bank

Russia has irreplaceable losses in material and men. High end as well, moskva, VDV, first guard…

And seems like it has grabbing territory it cannot hold. Losing 50% since march.

“Not bad”. I wish more of our enemies were as daft as you….

You are too stupid to realise what Russia achieved here. Russia has gained massive advantage by absorbing geostrategic Ukrainian land. You are too high on your Western fed propaganda. What do you guys do all day long in this topic? Post tweets and social media crap that is fed to you by biases sources LOL No wonder you start believing in fairytales.

We have been through your hateful treachery. Pakistan faced 2 decades of relentless Western hate media campaign. You aren't fooling us.

LOL at without 1 single dead US soldier. Coffins were flying out of Afghanistan with dead US/NATO soldier. You are not fooling anybody.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom