What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Translated version:

COD needs to add this gun to MW2. 😁

That’s what Russia army gets when you have the ex spy Putin as chief of army, police, security services, gov, justice, and parliament. No control, no check and balance.
Then you mix the cocktail with corruption, incompetence and propaganda. You shake it thru and add China unlimited friendship. Then voila, Russia in 2022.

German army in 2022.

1668433238934.png

LOL you keep accusing Vietnam & Cambodia with fudging their numbers but are you willing to bet that China didn't do the same? For all we know the numbers from China can't be trusted either. Until China reach zero covid like Vietnam & Cambodia. You guys are throwing rock in a glass house.

More country hate China mate. Ask Australia, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, EU countries, US. Even South Korea slowly turning anti China.

There's a reason AUKUS is created and why Australia & Japan now have a defense pact. While country surrounding China are uparming themselves.

Ah yes the Russian trully are a superpower.
Dude, calm down i know 4 mil imdians died, please dont get so angry. Lololol. Anyway, good got Cambodia abd Vietnam, i just saying they don't have the system to even diagnose their population properly. But what have they got to do with 1 mil dead Muricans. Can we stop talking about covid in tbis thread?

I don't know whether Russia is a superpower, i just know US does not dare enter Ukraine for a reason. And for once i think India has some balls defying their US papa. This war is not just about Ukraine, its about standing up against a unipolar US expansion. After Russia, China is next and then India. If you want India to live like a slave to these cartel, then cheer for NATO.

Dude, calm down i know 4 mil imdians died, please dont get so angry. Lololol. Anyway, good got Cambodia abd Vietnam, i just saying they don't have the system to even diagnose their population properly. But what have they got to do with 1 mil dead Muricans. Can we stop talking about covid in tbis thread?

I don't know whether Russia is a superpower, i just know US does not dare enter Ukraine for a reason. And for once i think India has some balls defying their US papa. This war is not just about Ukraine, its about standing up against a unipolar US expansion. After Russia, China is next and then India. If you want India to live like a slave to these cartel, then cheer for NATO.

LOL just admit you guys can't compete against Cambodia in zero covid.

The reason China even exist in the first place is because the US help your country in the 1st place against the Japanese. Not to mention both Nixon, Clinton & Carter admin helping admit China to the WTO and helping to invest in the country.

You people are the definition of ungrateful.

Something something war crime

Back
Top Bottom