What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Joe Biden has shown more spine than other American Presidents in terms of confronting Russian bear in decades.

Because he was forced to. If not for external circumstances, it would've been a repeat of 2014 otherwise.

If not for overall sense of crisis, China situation, and the need to not look completely defeatiat, Biden would've continued the Obama line.

Last edited:
If anything than someone from the army or FSB.

Since it's Bali, I can blame Desi Daru

Oh and if it’s so easy why doesn’t China do it, I thought they had a defense pact?

China's defence treaty with Russia was to expire in February 2022, the extension was said to be only nominal

I had a sense there was an upheaval in Beijing last year in July when Russians tipped Beijing of its plans.

Russians wanted to push for extension, and BJ has abstained from cancelling the treaty publicly, but not confirmed its extension.

Last edited:
Incredible
One hit one kill
100 percent accuracy
Ukraine artillery fires at very far distance how can it be achieved?
It’s like shooting chickens.

Incredible
One hit one kill
100 percent accuracy
Ukraine artillery fires at very far distance how can it be achieved?
It’s like shooting chickens.

That's entirely possible with conventional artillery at short range, if the gunnery is near excellent. This explosion is very likelly not a 152mm or 155mm, but 122mm, or 105mm.

Those 122mm pieces can easily target individual vehicles under 10km with first shot. UK's most upgraded 105mm have thermal sights with targetting computers, and a radar+GPS for targetting past visual range.

UA has invested a lot into artillery training since it was the only weapon they had a lot of 8 years ago.

Last edited:
We were already labelled as evil no matter what we do, might as well go all in and help the Russians. US does not want to exist with China as a near peer
It is not only US, but all the Western people have problem with China.
And this problem is not with Chinese people, but only with the Chinese System of Government.
If China becomes a real democracy, then there will be no problem any more. At least Western people will not fear China any more, and even support China if US Government tries to do anything wrong.
Therefore, the biggest problem is Chinese dictatorship.

P.S. while googling up what they shot at them, it came to me that US artilley shells still use plain cast TNT, not even modern TNT with phlegmatisers, and high temperature additives.

If China becomes a real democracy, then there will be no problem any more.

I highly doubt that. US itself chose to deal with crippled communist China over a national Chinese state, thinking that the later will be way nastier.

Same for Russia. Even if Russia will be properly Balkanised, stripped off control of Siberia, and made into a state with federative structure stronger than even Germany, they will, absolutely certainly, return to what they did for centuries even while being a democratic nation.

This is exactly the reason why we fear India too.

The democratic nations are perfectly capable of initiating aggression on their own without any external reason for it.

Last edited:
Iranian version of HIMARS is badly needed to fill the infantry draw backs.

Fateh 110, Zelzal, Basir

INS, GPS and Laser guided mobile HIMARS
well , i'm all on this war most continue , but honestly it seems giving russia weapon is not the way , we must start training , their commanders in modern warfare strategy .
what the point is if we give them weapon and they use it wrong

Back
Top Bottom