What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Dude, calm down i know 4 mil imdians died, please dont get so angry. Lololol. Anyway, good got Cambodia abd Vietnam, i just saying they don't have the system to even diagnose their population properly. But what have they got to do with 1 mil dead Muricans. Can we stop talking about covid in tbis thread?

I don't know whether Russia is a superpower, i just know US does not dare enter Ukraine for a reason. And for once i think India has some balls defying their US papa. This war is not just about Ukraine, its about standing up against a unipolar US expansion. After Russia, China is next and then India. If you want India to live like a slave to these cartel, then cheer for NATO.
You were explained the US scenario and the weakness of China one in an earlier post. Don't have amnesia so quickly.

What are you worried about US being afraid of Ukraine: it went from defensive to offensive weapons and crossed very red line Russia drew.

The red line that China drew against Pelosi's visit was just as easily disregarded. Stop using exagerrations and childlike language that has no basis in reality .

well , i'm all on this war most continue , but honestly it seems giving russia weapon is not the way , we must start training , their commanders in modern warfare strategy .
what the point is if we give them weapon and they use it wrong
Who is we? You and Shawnee personally? Or somebody you are cheering for? Or everybody on this thread? Will you personally go do this beyond just typing 'we' means 'others'.

LOL just admit you guys can't compete against Cambodia in zero covid.

The reason China even exist in the first place is because the US help your country in the 1st place against the Japanese. Not to mention both Nixon, Clinton & Carter admin helping admit China to the WTO and helping to invest in the country.

You people are the definition of ungrateful.

Something something war crime
Congrats to Cambodia. :)
The only reason India exists is due to UK? Why don't you stop supporting Russia? Lol. We have existed as a unified country since at least Qin dynasty, that's 2000 years ago. India is a British creation. So go kiss your White masters arse. You have a really submissive slave logic.

Last edited:

Ramzan Kadyrov just declare Jihad on Ukraine and ask Muslim to join......
No Muslim worth his salt would join in a war of oppression. Join who? Russia? The same people who butchered women and children by the bucket loads in Chechnya and actively recruit ethics as cannon fodder. Why should Muslims join a war against Ukraine? What has Ukraine done to the Muslim world?

Ukraine and its people have earned the respect of this Muslim. Слава Україні!

Also

You were explained the US scenario and the weakness of China one in an earlier post. Don't have amnesia so quickly.

What are you worried about US being afraid of Ukraine: it went from defensive to offensive weapons and crossed very red line Russia drew.

The red line that China drew against Pelosi's visit was just as easily disregarded. Stop using exagerrations and childlike language that has no basis in reality .

Who is we? You and Shawnee personally? Or somebody you are cheering for? Or everybody on this thread? Will you personally go do this beyond just typing 'we' means 'others'.
Whatever weakness or scenario, facts as facts, please get back to the topic.
You think we are going to nuke US and start WW3 because an old lady was visiting? Its just drama mate. Ok let's get back to topic. Until i see US or NATO boots on the ground, US is just making noises, i remember US warning Russia about their redline, Russia invaded anyway, lol.

Last edited:
It is not only US, but all the Western people have problem with China.
And this problem is not with Chinese people, but only with the Chinese System of Government.
If China becomes a real democracy, then there will be no problem any more. At least Western people will not fear China any more, and even support China if US Government tries to do anything wrong.
Therefore, the biggest problem is Chinese dictatorship.

Whether we are a dictatorship, that's our problems, the real reason was never about that, it's about our defiance against US hegemony, i dont see the West toppling Saudi Arabia? All this is bullshit, as long as China is weak or submissive like Japan, all is well. US actually used to prefer dictators to real demicratic countries, they tend to topple populist leaders. Wake up slaves!

Check out the shop name:
1668463018902.png

Incompetent nincompoops.

Russians are all out of Ideas...

FhekQdVWIAMBGMo.jpg

I am pretty sure the dingo berry basket is attached at the wrong end.

I think I can see the grill on this picture where they attached to (Which mean the main gun is facing the direction of the driver). which mean that's the engine and that's exhaust. If you attach a heat signature outside the exhaust will only guide the missile toward the engine, because whatever that's burning the engine is going to be hotter than theat thing...

No Muslim worth his salt would join in a war of oppression. Join who? Russia? The same people who butchered women and children by the bucket loads in Chechnya and actively recruit ethics as cannon fodder. Why should Muslims join a war against Ukraine? What has Ukraine done to the Muslim world?

Ukraine and its people have earned the respect of this Muslim. Слава Україні!

Also

Yeah, that's why as the video said he is getting delusion on that. But that quite a change ain't it? Ever since the last time a missile or artillery disrupt their Telegram social media shot.

Check out the shop name:
View attachment 896574
This is not new......I said they were raiding airsoft store back in Russia since September, looks like they have emptied the Air Soft store and now moving on to Alibaba......Well, at least you won't be able to cheat by not calling hit when you were hit........>.< (If you play airsoft before, cheating is a rampant problem of any air soft game...)

Or maybe they ran out of money? I don't know.

View attachment 896575

I am pretty sure the dingo berry basket is attached at the wrong end.

I think I can see the grill on this picture where they attached to (Which mean the main gun is facing the direction of the driver). which mean that's the engine and that's exhaust. If you attach a heat signature outside the exhaust will only guide the missile toward the engine, because whatever that's burning the engine is going to be hotter than theat thing...

Yeah, that's why as the video said he is getting delusion on that. But that quite a change ain't it? Ever since the last time a missile or artillery disrupt their Telegram social media shot.

This is not new......I said they were raiding airsoft store back in Russia since September, looks like they have emptied the Air Soft store and now moving on to Alibaba......Well, at least you won't be able to cheat by not calling hit when you were hit........>.< (If you play airsoft before, cheating is a rampant problem of any air soft game...)

Or maybe they ran out of money? I don't know.

Yeah, I saw the airsoft masks issued to mobilised Mobniks. Even the "ballistic" helmets they are issued are fake:

Yeah, I saw the airsoft masks issued to mobilised Mobniks. Even the "ballistic" helmets they are issued are fake:
lol, you should see or start reading Telegram channel, some people call these mobik "Actor" because they dress the part like you would when you shoot a war movie, but everything else was fake, even themselves...They aren't soldier, they were actor.....

lol, you should see or start reading Telegram channel, some people call these mobik "Actor" because they dress the part like you would when you shoot a war movie, but everything else was fake, even themselves...They aren't soldier, they were actor.....
Hahaha, honestly this war has exposed Russia. For its bluster, it's a lame duck.

Hahaha, honestly this war has exposed Russia. For its bluster, it's a lame duck.
lol, i have a telegram joke for that as well.

They are calling it the most expensive and the most realistic movie production. It's like sending a bunch of actor who dress a soldier into an actual war. But not every time you have the result like you would in tropic thunder. I mean I don't care how advance CGI is, you can't beat an actual ejection video from Russian Air Force actually filming their ejection from a 25 million Su-25 jet. Or countless film stock that we see T-80 or even T-90 being blown to bits with portable ATGM. Those shots would have put Michael Bay to shame.

People are already joking that Russia want to depose Hollywood in making action movie and use those film stock of things that actually happen to make movie or sell them via stock licensing...

This is how bad the people see the Russian progress.

Back
Top Bottom