What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Canada alone agreed to send 500.000 pieces of winter gear (parkas, pants, boots). That will probably equip 100.000 soldiers. I think the ukrainians are going to be alright.

Ukrainian front line soldiers are cannon fodder.

Is that why sleepy Joe had to overthrow a sitting government and pass a 400+ million F-16 package despite Indian protests? Don't give me this BS about Pakistan being irrelivant. Sleepy Joe couldn't even forget Pakistan at some Democratic convention LOL You guys couldn't sleep for days when Imran Khan visited Russia. Your ambassadors had to collectively write a letter to plead.

Just have a look in the mirror, American. You sign into a Pakistani defence forum and have the nerve to claim you don't care about Pakistan. This isn't papa Joe's forum.

You still haven't answered the question. Is papa America going ro snatch Pakistani nukes?

did you ever stop to consider that your COAS upon his week long visit to the US dropped the 'N' bomb at the Pentagon. I wouldn't put it past him to use nuclear blackmail for a few million dollars of aid. Something like give me money or Pakistan will destabilise and terrorists will steal my nukes. Pakistan has always been a 'client state' to the highest bidder. Unfortunately no one showed up to the latest auction.

did you ever stop to consider that your COAS upon his week long visit to the US dropped the 'N' bomb at the Pentagon. I wouldn't put it past him to use nuclear blackmail for a few million dollars of aid. Something like give me money or Pakistan will destabilise and terrorists will steal my nukes. Pakistan has always been a 'client state' to the highest bidder. Unfortunately no one showed up to the latest auction.

@waz You reading this bro? The American think tank thinks that Bajwa used the nukes as a bargaining chip to earn some aid money for Pakistan LOL An American snake who hates Pakistan 24/7 has been promoted as a think tank on a Pakistani defence forum. I knew we had a bunch of Pakistan haters roaming on this forum, but this is just extraordinary.

Hey American, why did sleepy Joe provide F-16 package to Pakistan? Did Bajwa put a gun to sleepy Joe's head? Why did the Americans put a medal on Bajwa's chest? Was it because Bajwa used the nuke threat? Answer the questions.

Last edited:
Russian forces were dispatched to Syria in 2015. Russian political focus was on Syria for a while.

Russians did prepare for war with Ukraine with a military buildup and development of supply lines.

But Russians assumed that Zelenskyy is a puppet and lacking in Public support. Him ousting a pro-Russian leader through Presidential elections was a Western conspiracy because some Americans were spotted in the country cheering for him. Lesson is to not draw conclusions about political inclination of a country on these grounds.
It was https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petro_Poroshenko who became president in 2014. Zelenskyy only became president in 2019.

This is just magnificent. A shaking Stoltenberg LOL

This is just delicious. Who knew that the Western powers would look on as weak spectators when Russia would pounce on Ukraine to rid the Nazis? This is the same West that gangs up against weaker opponents. From Iraq to Afghanistan. From Islamic terrorism to Russia/China phobia. Today it is providing some low level weapons and looking on. What a transformation.

Last edited:
@waz You reading this bro? The American think tank thinks that Bajwa used the nukes as a bargaining chip to earn some aid money for Pakistan LOL An American snake who hates Pakistan 24/7 has been promoted as a think tank on a Pakistani defence forum. I knew we had a bunch of Pakistan haters roaming on this forum, but this is just extraordinary.

Hey American, why did sleepy Joe provide F-16 package to Pakistan? Did Bajwa put a gun to sleepy Joe's head? Why did the Americans put a medal on Bajwa's chest? Was it because Bajwa used the nuke threat? Answer the questions.

You need to throw a small bone at a dog to make him (Pakistan) happy.

Iran is benefiting from this either way, whilst ukraine depends on the goodwill of a billionaire, European economy can't support Ukraine forever
lol, you think 40 billion a year is a lot of money the EU and US cannot dump in Ukraine?

Well, compare this to the ill-fated adventure in Afghanistan, that amount is literally peanuts....

Perhaps now zelenski understands what gazans feal on a daily basis?

Bad isn't it.
You say this like Russia did not deliberately attack Ukrainian civil infrastructure in the last 6 months of war before September.

Dude, he knows what Gazans (Or strictly Palestinian) felt like probably since day 1 of war. And just because he is jewish that does not mean he agree with what Israeli did.

Being seeing some Ukrainian military analysts are saying, Russians replaced the native guidance system in Shaheeds with their GLONASS. Can't confirm this myself. Ukrainians would know when analyzing some of the malfunctioned units.

Well then you Americans are very naïve and have been fooled by these double faced mofo mullahs

official figures put it at 4000 but realistically it is even more than 10.000 in the US alone. You are allowing daddy and mommy shout death to US and engage in anti US activities but allow their relatives to enjoy relaxed lives with stolen Iranian money.

Like i said, either you are very naïve or you are extremely smart to prolong the lives of these subhuman mullahs so you can sell your overpriced equipment to stupid states such as Saudi arabia and turn our region into a ticking time bomb.
It’s called a democracy, you don’t just kick people out for disagreeing
Should try it sometime works wonders for one’s economy

We will see American. We will see. It is an utter joy to see you so helpless. LOL David versus Goliath.

It is clear. Pakistan, Iran, China and Russia are on your hate list. You can keep dreaming. Neither can papa America snatch Pakistani nukes. Nor won't Pakistan or any country on your hate list disappear. This is just wishful thinking by an arrogant 'Murican. After Afghanistan, Ukraine is another major loss for papa America. You are being challanged in broad daylight and I am loving it.
Wow you’re way off the topic of this thread, thanks for your contributions 🥱

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom