What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

6C13C27A-C73F-4171-A203-A626609DCE58.jpeg

Shahed drone hit the lowest part of the fuel storage where pressure is the highest.

Same happened in Saudi attacks.

This drone has accurate with cm.

This is one of them rare situation where going to war is a good thing actually. The belarusian army are pretty much non existent and their populace are pretty much anti war in the Ukraine.
You never know. Lukanshenko probably wants a piece of Ukraine. He believes country of other people is like a pizza.

Like i said, either you are very naïve or you are extremely smart to prolong the lives of these subhuman mullahs so you can sell your overpriced equipment to stupid states such as Saudi arabia and turn our region into a ticking time bomb.
we play the cards we are dealt. I actually like Iranian people, I have fond memories from visiting Iran in 2003. I was there during the earthquake and volunteered towards relief efforts with a group on Canadian expats. My father shared a company guest house with bachelors so he arranged for me to live with an affectionate Iranian family. I played golf, skied and had an awesome time. My fathers driver was a decorated war veteran with nothing to show for his courage on the battlefield except physical disability and a lifetime of trauma from killing a half dozen people. So all in all, I will be deeply saddened if our two nations ever went to war. Having experienced both sides of the Persian-Arab divide first hand, I don't share the same opinion of the desert dwelling bedouins across the Persian gulf. The rich history, the values, the culture and the fascinating variety of personalities I've met in Iran makes me partial to Iran.

So it hurts me when I hear Iranians say the things they say here on PDF while they bay for the blood of my fellow Americans. But I'm not naive, I know the fault lies on both sides. I do know perpetuating hostile relations with Iran benefits the US. I have a sneaking suspicion the 'antipathy' is gamed by both sides for mutual benefit. I've said so over the years on PDF.

Putin have not read the situation. He should have taken over these areas back in 2014 when he took crimea. You have to be decisive and quick, he instead took crimea and delayed taking the rest. They had 8 years to arm and prepare while the russian army was doing nothing. Big mistake.
The other thing that have disappointed and kind of astonished everyone is the russian air force. Its totally useless and have achieved nothing. Remember the fear of S400 before this war, even Pakistan was worried abt indian S400 deal but now, no one cares, ppl know russian systems and way way overrated.
Russian forces were dispatched to Syria in 2015. Russian political focus was on Syria for a while.

Russians did prepare for war with Ukraine with a military buildup and development of supply lines.

But Russians assumed that Zelenskyy is a puppet and lacking in Public support. Him ousting a pro-Russian leader through Presidential elections was a Western conspiracy because some Americans were spotted in the country cheering for him. Lesson is to not draw conclusions about political inclination of a country on these grounds.

View attachment 887384

Shahed drone hit the lowest part of the fuel storage where pressure is the highest.

Same happened in Saudi attacks.

This drone has accurate with cm.
Nope you're wrong the accuracy is in the nanometers. As a matter of fact the Chinese have decided to drop the idea of acquiring ASML EUV's for sub 5nm nodes and will use Shahed instead. :enjoy:

we play the cards we are dealt. I actually like Iranian people, I have fond memories from visiting Iran in 2003. I was there during the earthquake and volunteered towards relief efforts with a group on Canadian expats. My father shared a company guest house with bachelors so he arranged for me to live with an affectionate Iranian family. I played golf, skied and had an awesome time. My fathers driver was a decorated war veteran with nothing to show for his courage on the battlefield except physical disability and a lifetime of trauma from killing a half dozen people. So all in all, I will be deeply saddened if our two nations ever went to war. Having experienced both sides of the Persian-Arab divide first hand, I don't share the same opinion of the desert dwelling bedouins across the Persian gulf. The rich history, the values, the culture and the fascinating variety of personalities I've met in Iran makes me partial to Iran.

So it hurts me when I hear Iranians say the things they say here on PDF while they bay for the blood of my fellow Americans. But I'm not naive, I know the fault lies on both sides. I do know perpetuating hostile relations with Iran benefits the US. I have a sneaking suspicion the 'antipathy' is gamed by both sides for mutual benefit. I've said so over the years on PDF.

Awww. He cares about Iran. Someone get me a stack of tissue papers. I cannot hold my tears.

@925boy What do you say bro? Should we believe the American?

Awww. He cares about Iran. Someone get me a stack of tissue papers.

Gas prices are down you must be cursing the market for failing to delivery the misery you so desperately crave upon your fellow Dutch.

Gas prices are down you must be cursing the market for failing to delivery the misery you so desperately crave upon your fellow Dutch.

Did sleepy Joe really mean the dangerous Pakistan comment? What is up with the incohorent nuke thing? You really seem to support sleepy Joe against dangerous Pakistan, don't you?

Did sleepy Joe really mean the dangerous Pakistan comment? What is up with the incohorent nuke thing? You really seem to support sleepy Joe against dangerous Pakistan, don't you?

Pakistan is inconsequential to the US at this time. You had leverage when we were in Afghanistan - now, its white noise.

I don't know what Iran is making, but I am quite certain it will not be money, nor it would be oil and gas either.

Most likely some defence article, but most definitely not money......
Iran is benefiting from this either way, whilst ukraine depends on the goodwill of a billionaire, European economy can't support Ukraine forever

Pakistan is inconsequential to the US at this time. You had leverage when we were in Afghanistan - now, its white noise.

Is that why sleepy Joe had to overthrow a sitting government and pass a 400+ million F-16 package despite Indian protests? Don't give me this BS about Pakistan being irrelevant. Sleepy Joe couldn't even forget Pakistan at some Democratic convention LOL You guys couldn't sleep for days when Imran Khan visited Russia. Your ambassadors had to collectively write a letter to plead to Bajwa.

Just have a look in the mirror, American. You sign into a Pakistani defence forum and have the nerve to claim you don't care about Pakistan. This isn't papa Joe's forum.

You still haven't answered the question. Is papa America going to snatch Pakistani nukes? Pakistani nukes keep sleepy Joe up at night. Answer the question.

Last edited:
BUt for Ukranian army, it winter that is coming.

But they need NATO to supply at least high xx,xxx of fully suited winter gear for soldiers

BUt NATO doesnt have enough to supply Ukraine, and Ukraine cant produce them, look at Lithuania:

View attachment 887382

https://orientalreview.org/2022/10/...the-nature-of-military-operations-in-ukraine/
Canada alone agreed to send 500.000 pieces of winter gear (parkas, pants, boots). That will probably equip 100.000 soldiers. I think the ukrainians are going to be alright.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom