What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You say this like Russia did not deliberately attack Ukrainian civil infrastructure in the last 6 months of war before September.

Dude, he knows what Gazans (Or strictly Palestinian) felt like probably since day 1 of war. And just because he is jewish that does not mean he agree with what Israeli did.

After this war, if that question is posed to him, he would agree with Israeli tactics under the guise that "they are protecting their territorial integrity from terrorists." We've seen that drama before.

But that's another topic; screw his religion, and let's watch the war.

Personally I was against supporting Russia due to several years of getting screwed over by them. I don’t make these decisions.

If you want to know how decisions are made, frankly speaking the leadership in Iran has no geostrategic benefit here other than ensuring Russia does not break its back in Ukraine. Iran does not want NATO to break Russia completely at which point it’s focus would probably go to Iran. In many ways, Iran wants NATO to stay busy here. And since Nato is the enemy, it becomes justified.

Since Iran is under heavy sanctions from Europe, it has no incentive not to support Russia for monetary gain. For Iran to pass up the monetary gain that it needs to the benefit of Europe which sanctions it doesn’t seem logical. These decisions start to make more sense under these conditions.

Again, not my way of thinking

I think Ukraine provides a perfect opportunity for Iran to test its drones and other strategic weapons. It would definitely allow Iranian engineers and military leaders to study the performance of their weapons vis-a-vis the capability of weapons and systems provided to Ukraine by Western powers.

Last edited:
@Oldman1

Just gone back to some old cable and found this

I hope the senate are really looking to this again, that senator who purpose this probably have a good insight on the entire situation.

Being seeing some Ukrainian military analysts are saying, Russians replaced the native guidance system in Shaheeds with their GLONASS. Can't confirm this myself. Ukrainians would know when analyzing some of the malfunctioned units.
I can bet with you, they are having some beidou chips too. Glonass is not complete, the only complete system is gps and beidou.

Lol, Don't piss off France 24 with your "fake expose"

See how France 24 debunk Russian "fake" theory

Fcking serious? They are shooting those toy drones with rifles now? What if they attack at night? Who would've thought a 20k drone with a 20pound explosive can do so much damage, if they mass produce in China, i bet the price can be lowered by half.

So bayrakthars are no more the wunderwaffen? Hahaahahha. Fucking toy drones strapped with explosives massed produced paired with dual glonass/beidou receivers. Lolololol.

The Iranian Shahed-136 used in Ukraine, its engine can be bought in aliexpress too.

A flying crap too, but so cheap that it works.

If you need more money to shoot down a flying crap than in build that crap, you're already lost.
Thanks to China, parts are so abundant and cheap. Lolol

It’s called a democracy, you don’t just kick people out for disagreeing
Should try it sometime works wonders for one’s economy

Wow you’re way off the topic of this thread, thanks for your contributions 🥱

You are too afraid to admit the facts LOL How did you end up on this forum anyway?

I can bet with you, they are having some beidou chips too. Glonass is not complete, the only complete system is gps and beidou.
Glonass doesn't work outside of Russia as evidence by their piss poor bombing early on in the war willing to bet the same with whatever f the Chinese are using.

Glonass doesn't work outside of Russia as evidence by their piss poor bombing early on in the war willing to bet the same with whatever f the Chinese are using.
Yup I agree, Chinese beidou is not a hyper precision system better than the GPS. MiT review was lying. I am very sure, rest assured, Chinese weapons and Russian weapons can't work, that's why only 20% of Ukraine is occupied. Lolol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom