What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

US says nations and firms working with Iran's drone program face sanctions​

The United States has warned it would take action against companies and nations working with Iran's drone program after Russia used the imports for deadly kamikaze strikes in Kyiv.
"Anyone doing business with Iran that could have any link to UAVs or ballistic missile developments or the flow of arms from Iran to Russia should be very careful and do their due diligence - the US will not hesitate to use sanctions or take actions against perpetrators," State Department spokesman Vedant Patel told reporters.

This is a surprise, I know Chinese and Russian princelings love living in the US. I didn't think Iranians were similarly inclined.
Yes lol, Their are too many, and your country should kick them out.
does it matter? the engine is the same or similar. If you notice the IR sensor has no problem tracking the hot engine.
Actually made a mistake, Qasef-2-K has 4 wings, this has 2, not sure what this is.

I suppose this really comes down to what your opponent is capable of, Is Ukraine currently capable of intercepting the asset deeper inside enemy lines? Maybe MANPADS from Spec Ops forces can locate them? I don't think with Ukrainians current abilities they could do it very easily. Enemy aircraft may be able to engage it from long ranges hypothetically but is Ukraine capable of that right now? etc...

It's a lot more complicated than you thought.

You are talking about a kill chain that involve 1.) Spotting the Drone 2.) Able to Track the Heading and 3.) Have enough time to notify local anti-air defence to shoot it down. Basically mean you need to know where it is, where it is going and have asset in the area to shoot it down. Lacking one of those, and that kill chain will be broken.

Let's not say a drone, even at normal strike activities, there exist a time delay from early warning to actually fire the weapon. Making it hard to intercept the target. It's all depends on whether or not you have anti-air asset in the area, that's depends largely on luck and how you pick your target to strike.

As Russian intelligence agents have confided in him: „[Estonians’] advantage is that you’re all levelheaded.“ Dressen also hoped that Toots would show emotion during his interrogation, and lost his footing when it failed to come to fruition. They don’t know how to keep it in check. Or they simply can’t. They become emotional, testy, irate, confused. At some point, Russian agents lose control and are unable to do anything about it – it's just the way things are. As they admit: „You can’t beat Russia with reason.“

Last edited:
This is a surprise, I know Chinese and Russian princelings love living in the US. I didn't think Iranians were similarly inclined.

does it matter? the engine is the same or similar. If you notice the IR sensor has no problem tracking the hot engine.
Well then you Americans are very naïve and have been fooled by these double faced mofo mullahs

official figures put it at 4000 but realistically it is even more than 10.000 in the US alone. You are allowing daddy and mommy shout death to US and engage in anti US activities but allow their relatives to enjoy relaxed lives with stolen Iranian money.

Like i said, either you are very naïve or you are extremely smart to prolong the lives of these subhuman mullahs so you can sell your overpriced equipment to stupid states such as Saudi arabia and turn our region into a ticking time bomb.

Iran must pay the price of this drone humiliation by sending agents who will change the direction of their head cover protests to ablazing stores.

Iran will pay it through sanctions if there is any left.

For now, let’s make a headline of killing 49 Iranian instructors in Syria and Kherson.

Blow Up Russian Trains, Liberate The Coast: Ukraine Has A Plan To Win The War​

View attachment 887084
A Ukrainian 2S7 howitzer.

UKRAINIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY PHOTO

It’s going to take engineers nine months to finish repairs to the Kerch Bridge after Ukrainian forces blew up the strategic span, connecting the Russian-occupied Crimean Peninsula to Russia proper, on October 7.

According to AFP, the Kremlin ordered repairs to the $4 billion, 11-mile span to wrap up in July 2023. Until then, Russian forces in southern Ukraine will depend on just one overland supply route—a rail line through eastern Ukraine that’s well within range of Ukrainian artillery.

All that is to say, the Russian field armies in and around the port of Kherson on Ukraine’s temporarily occupied Black Sea coast are in trouble. They were struggling with resupply before the Ukrainians blew up the Kerch Bridge, twisting its twin rail lines and dropping one of its two road lanes. Now the struggle will get worse.

The partial destruction of the Kerch Bridge “presents the Russians with a significant problem,” tweeted Mick Ryan, a retired Australian army general.

That sets conditions for what some analysts say is Ukraine’s plan to end the eight-month-old war. As Russian forces fray in the south, gaps could form in their defensive lines stretching from just north of Kherson 250 miles west to the terrain between occupied Mariupol and free Zaporizhzhia.

If Ukrainian brigades can exploit those gaps and liberate the ruins of Mariupol, they will “sever the Russian armed forces in Ukraine into two pieces that cannot mutually reinforce,” according to Mike Martin, a fellow at the Department of War Studies at King’s College in London—and almost entirely isolate the Russians in the south.

After that, “you’re going to see a general collapse of the [Russian armed forces], a change of power in Moscow and a deal that involves Crimea being handed over,” Martin added. “Or, the Ukrainians will just take it.”

The Russian army traditionally relies on trains to move the bulk of its supplies. That explains why the army never had the big, robust truck units that, say, the U.S. Army takes for granted. The Russians’ truck shortage got a lot worse this spring when the Ukrainians blew up hundreds of them trying to resupply Russian battalions rolling toward Kyiv on a doomed mission to capture the Ukrainian capital.

The Kremlin’s problem, now that Ukraine has cut the main rail line into Kherson Oblast, is that the only other rail line connecting Russia to a railhead anywhere near Kherson, terminating in occupied Melitopol, lies just a few miles south of the front line near Volnovakha, north of Mariupol. Ukrainian troops could hit the line, and any trains rolling along it, with 120-millimeter mortars, 155-millimeter howitzers and High-Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems.

Realistically, Russian commanders have few options short of surrender. They can feed small quantities of supplies into Kherson by truck, by boat and by plane—and hope that the garrison in the south can hold out until July, when the Kerch Bridge might fully reopen.

The problem is that Ukrainian commanders know they’ve got nine months to take advantage of Russia’s logistical problem. Nine months to add a third counteroffensive to the counteroffensivesthey launched in the east and south six weeks ago. That third attack almost certainly will target Mariupol in order to cut in two the Russian army and starve half of it.

With the Russians on the defensive and the Kremlin’s desperate nationwide mobilization mostly feeding hapless old men into a war they’re not equipped to fight, the momentum clearly lies with the Ukrainians. They get to choose when to launch a third counteroffensive. Russian sources already are anticipating the possible attack.

It’s likely only the coming winter can dictate terms. The first few months of Ukraine’s winter are wet and muddy. The last few are cold and icy. The former are hostile to ground combat. The latter, somewhat less so. If Kyiv aims to end the war on its terms before, say, January, it might need to make its move soon.

The Russian army traditionally relies on trains to move the bulk of its supplies. That explains why the army never had the big, robust truck units that, say, the U.S. Army takes for granted. The Russians’ truck shortage got a lot worse this spring when the Ukrainians blew up hundreds of them trying to resupply Russian battalions rolling toward Kyiv on a doomed mission to capture the Ukrainian capital.

The Kremlin’s problem, now that Ukraine has cut the main rail line into Kherson Oblast, is that the only other rail line connecting Russia to a railhead anywhere near Kherson, terminating in occupied Melitopol, lies just a few miles south of the front line near Volnovakha, north of Mariupol. Ukrainian troops could hit the line, and any trains rolling along it, with 120-millimeter mortars, 155-millimeter howitzers and High-Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems.

Realistically, Russian commanders have few options short of surrender. They can feed small quantities of supplies into Kherson by truck, by boat and by plane—and hope that the garrison in the south can hold out until July, when the Kerch Bridge might fully reopen.

The problem is that Ukrainian commanders know they’ve got nine months to take advantage of Russia’s logistical problem. Nine months to add a third counteroffensive to the counteroffensivesthey launched in the east and south six weeks ago. That third attack almost certainly will target Mariupol in order to cut in two the Russian army and starve half of it.

With the Russians on the defensive and the Kremlin’s desperate nationwide mobilization mostly feeding hapless old men into a war they’re not equipped to fight, the momentum clearly lies with the Ukrainians. They get to choose when to launch a third counteroffensive. Russian sources already are anticipating the possible attack.

It’s likely only the coming winter can dictate terms. The first few months of Ukraine’s winter are wet and muddy. The last few are cold and icy. The former are hostile to ground combat. The latter, somewhat less so. If Kyiv aims to end the war on its terms before, say, January, it might need to make its move soon.

Follow me on Twitter. Check out my website or some of my other work here. Send me a secure tip.

David Axe

62x0.jpg

This nigga is daydreaming.

Iran must pay the price of this drone humiliation by sending agents who will change the direction of their head cover protests to ablazing stores.

Iran will pay it through sanctions if there is any left.

For now, let’s make a headline of killing 49 Iranian instructors in Syria and Kherson.

Where the fvck do you guys come from? Sleepy Joe is dreaming of snatching Pakistani nukes. What do you say?

US says nations and firms working with Iran's drone program face sanctions​

The United States has warned it would take action against companies and nations working with Iran's drone program after Russia used the imports for deadly kamikaze strikes in Kyiv.
"Anyone doing business with Iran that could have any link to UAVs or ballistic missile developments or the flow of arms from Iran to Russia should be very careful and do their due diligence - the US will not hesitate to use sanctions or take actions against perpetrators," State Department spokesman Vedant Patel told reporters.

Isn't Iran producing these drones largely domestically?

LOL Hey cowboy. Is it the end of Pakistan as you predicted in the sleepy Joe thread? You gonna bully and snatch Pakistani nukes? Here you are picking fights with Russia, Iran and China. You sure do have a list of hate countries, don't you?

Last edited:
LOL Hey cowboy. Is it the end of Pakistan as you predicted in the sleepy Joey thread? Here you are picking fights with Russia and China. You sure do have a list of hate countries, don't you?

If Pakistan ends it is from self inflicted wounds. It has nothing to do with the US.
As for Russia it's following Pakistan into the abyss. Chairman Xi if he sticks around for another term of 'rinse repeat' lock downs is likely to sink China.

For me Ukraine is the underdog fighting for it's very survival - I respect that, its more than you can say for other nations. If Ukraine rolled over and the mere sight of washing machine stealing drunk Russian conscripts - I'd have no sympathy for them.
But as things stand its a fight between David and Goliath.

If Pakistan ends it is from self inflicted wounds. It has nothing to do with the US.
As for Russia it's following Pakistan into the abyss. Chairman Xi if he sticks around for another term of 'rinse repeat' lock downs is likely to sink China.

For me Ukraine is the underdog fighting for it's very survival - I respect that, its more than you can say for other nations. If Ukraine rolled over and the mere sight of washing machine stealing drunk Russian conscripts - I'd have no sympathy for them.
But as things stand its a fight between David and Goliath.

We will see American. We will see. It is an utter joy to see you so helpless. LOL David versus Goliath.

It is clear. Pakistan, Iran, China and Russia are on your hate list. You can keep dreaming. Neither can papa America snatch Pakistani nukes. Nor won't Pakistan or any country on your hate list disappear. This is just wishful thinking by an arrogant 'Murican. After Afghanistan, Ukraine is another major loss for papa America. You are being challanged in broad daylight and I am loving it.

Iran breaching nuclear deal by providing Russia with armed drones, says UK​

>> UK joins France in saying apparent drone supply for use in Ukraine leaves Iran in breach of 2015 JCPoA

In a longterm, Russia will be the enemy of West Europe. With or without Ukraine war. Someday their fossil energy resources will run out and they will seek war to sustain its non-existant economy.

Isolate Russia is not Europe helping Ukraine, it's Europe helping itself thinking in a longerm.

Christmas is coming.
BUt for Ukranian army, it winter that is coming.
They hope Santa Claus will bring gift.
But they need NATO to supply at least high xx,xxx of fully suited winter gear for soldiers
Warm cloth, warm shoes to survive in trenches far from home.
BUt NATO doesnt have enough to supply Ukraine, and Ukraine cant produce them, look at Lithuania:

1666034660076.png

https://orientalreview.org/2022/10/...the-nature-of-military-operations-in-ukraine/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom