What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

1.) Stealth is NOT just about RCS; you also have to take care of "Heat and Noise Signature" and you can't have that on a 2 stroke Engine.

2.) Lol, if you count that off the shelve anti-Jamming device is Anti-EW module the Ukrainian found, well, then yes, you have them.....

3.) If it did not have optics, which mean it can at most receive and compile coordinate, it cannot do what we called "Pathfinding" into their target. My wife Volvo GPS can do that. What I am talking about is the communication link akin to L-3 linkage, where you can literally guide the drone to the target either with active or passive guidance. If you cannot guide the drone onto target with passive guidance, that mean whatever "Communicate" with your drone have to be on target until the drone hit it, then why not just have your monitor hit the target with direct munition instead? Bear in mind the reason to use suicide drone is to limit the exposure of your force, if you have to put something on target, you may as well hit it with that and go home, because you are already risking that asset on target.

I am not an expert on Iran, I AM AN EXPERT ON DRONE. I know how they work and what they work.
1. The noise signature is a problem I agree, the heat signature is practically not existent, as I already stated. They probably did some cost-benefit analysis and determined the trade off is worth it. Unhoused 2 stroke engine with the right materials can be pretty cold.

2. I didn't say it is world class or anything lol, you asked and I answered.

3). This is where it is not 100% certain. Technically this drone and its name is not even Iranian, but an Israeli designation because Iran never unveiled it formally, so all the info we have is purely open-source.

Their are different suicide UAS in Iran, and different variants. We've seen some with what appears to be infared nosecaps or small housing for a camera at the tip of the head, and some and others do not any. The version that Russia has as far as we are concerned does not, which allows them much greater ability to use these at large quantities.

The reason the UCAV wouldn't just hit the targets and leave is probably because this airspace is so densely packed with AD systems, that any Russian or Iranian system that tries interdiction would probably not survive on the way out. They would need to stay much further back and coordinate with these Shaheeds. We already see how UCAVs cannot survive in this environment. It's not as efficient as active guidance, because suddenly your target may move and it may not be able to adjust in time, and needs constant course updates, these are limitations for this particular drone.

Other variants can have what you are referring too.

Not only Ukraine but also 34 Countries bought TB-2 UCAV from Turkiye

Turkiye can change balance of power in Ukraine for Russia
but Turkiye doesnt sell weapons ... Turkiye is neutral

-- BAYKAR increase production capability to produce 500 TB2 UCAVs annually

-- Guided MLRS , TRLG-122 , TRLG-230 and TRG-300 with range of 40-70-120 km to hit even moving targets

-- 150 km J600T and 280 km KHAN Tactical Ballistic Missiles

-- 1.000 km KARGI anti-radiation Drone with RF seeker .. 200 km variant with E/O System

-- ALPAGU and KARGU tactical kamikaze Drones

-- 100 km Aselsan STR weapon detection Radar to find HIMARS MLRS

And game over for Ukraine ...
I thought Turkey supports Ukraine.
Or you going to use against Greece?

No...
View attachment 887315

Most of Chinese advancement in tech uses Western & Taiwan techs to achieve it. If you got cut off. China can't be a leader in anything.

Why do you think Xi Jinping backs off when the West demands China not to support Russia?

Notable example being Huawei.

Retaliate by dropping packages of small arms in tehran & other cities in Iran.
LOL... Another BS and nonsense from you? Most Chinese tech is from West and Taiwan? Then tell me how China EV sector grown into mammoth? and why did Huawei didnt collapse despite sanction? You are a well know anti-China hater. Not surprising this kind of nonsense spin story from you... Tell me why China managed to build space station and having all kind of advance? Some how magically the HSR tech China copy from West travel fast than them and more stable than Japan HSR since the West can easily straggle China. There are simply too much example China are leading many industries which nobody venture before. Tell other DJI drone tech is copy from west, they will laugh off your head. Get over it. China advancement is real and China tech is fact. Cry harder, loser and continue with so much of your lies. :enjoy:

1. The noise signature is a problem I agree, the heat signature is practically not existent, as I already stated. They probably did some cost-benefit analysis and determined the trade off is worth it. Unhoused 2 stroke engine with the right materials can be pretty cold.

2. I didn't say it is world class or anything lol, you asked and I answered.

3). This is where it is not 100% certain. Technically this drone and its name is not even Iranian, but an Israeli designation because Iran never unveiled it formally, so all the info we have is purely open-source.

Their are different suicide UAS in Iran, and different variants. We've seen some with what appears to be infared nosecaps or small housing for a camera at the tip of the head, and some and others do not any. The version that Russia has as far as we are concerned does not, which allows them much greater ability to use these at large quantities.

The reason the UCAV wouldn't just hit the targets and leave is probably because this airspace is so densely packed with AD systems, that any Russian or Iranian system that tries interdiction would probably not survive on the way out. They would need to stay much further back and coordinate with these Shaheeds. We already see how UCAVs cannot survive in this environment. It's not as efficient as active guidance, because suddenly your target may move and it may not be able to adjust in time, and needs constant course updates, these are limitations for this particular drone.

Other variants can have what you are referring too.
1.) Heat Signature is going to be a problem, because you are talking about temperature in contrast to the sky. Which depends on altitude, it's range between 10-25 degree C, a 2 strokes engine can warm up to at least 50 degree C, that's a very big contrast.

You may be able to mask the heat signature if that is terrain hugging drone, but that would mean you need autonomous guidance system, which mean the moment it shoots up, that engine will get pick up like a hot rock in freezer.

2.) You aren't answering my question. I asked "Did Shahed 136 have counter measure". I.E. Chaff, Flare, Electronic Countermeasure. Not anti-Jamming device.

3.) This is not about open source, this is about physical attribute, I mean, unless Iran follow some sort of special physics which the Chinese here usually brag about, if you don't have optics onboard, you can't guide the drone passively on target. Which mean either it will become Fire and Forget, or predetermined waypoint, and the only thing you can change the way point for course adjustment is as if you have eyes on your drones from launch to on target. That's what the optical system for. And if you don't have it, you will need a set of physical eyes on target.

Which again, defeat the purpose of launching a suicide drone to begin with, I don't know how or why Iran want to use loitering munition, but if I have to have a spotter on ground or in the air, then why I don't just strike that target with that asset? This is not about open source, this is about how drone was used.

The very reason to use suicide drone is you don't want to risk your asset on high risk A2/AD laden area, so you use loitering munition, did it not defeat the purpose if you require a set of eyes on target to do course correction if you want to hit your target accurately??

The best Russian pilot

You see silly westerner while you give your recruit thousands of dollars in benefits as signing off bonus we in mother Russia only need to give potatoes to our soldiers.

LOL... Another BS and nonsense from you? Most Chinese tech is from West and Taiwan? Then tell me how China EV sector grown into mammoth? and why did Huawei didnt collapse despite sanction? You are a well know anti-China hater. Not surprising this kind of nonsense spin story from you... Tell me why China managed to build space station and having all kind of advance? Some how magically the HSR tech China copy from West travel fast than them and more stable than Japan HSR since the West can easily straggle China. There are simply too much example China are leading many industries which nobody venture before. Tell other DJI drone tech is copy from west, they will laugh off your head. Get over it. China advancement is real and China tech is fact. Cry harder, loser and continue with so much of your lies. :enjoy:
1666025163482.png

Last edited:
Belarus army is on the move. Massive troop concentration just 10km from Ukraine border. North of Kiew.
The joint Belarus/Russia army bears the triangle as code sign.

It would be v.v.v.v brave and stupid of Belarus to enter this war right now... perfect opportunity for NATO by proxy to get involved and over throw the current regime there...

It would be v.v.v.v brave and stupid of Belarus to enter this war right now... perfect opportunity for NATO by proxy to get involved and over throw the current regime there...
This is one of them rare situation where going to war is a good thing actually. The belarusian army are pretty much non existent and their populace are pretty much anti war in the Ukraine.

Sabotage?

I think it's the very first time a fighter jet crash in a residential building.

And it's near to Ukraine.

Or it's the God of Azov punishing Russian devil.

Sabotage?

I think it's the very first time a fighter jet crash in a residential building.

And it's near to Ukraine.

Or it's the God of Azov punishing Russian devil.
Pilot error caused by shortages most likely. The Russian sends sailors and airmen to fight in a pointless ground war

Seems Russians will start their next offensive during winter peak.

The second best army in the world everyone.

Indeed, that all the BS you can reply with your freedom of lying speech.. Sourgrape loser everyday scream China copy or China depend on West. Cry harder while China will continue to progress while loser like you keep weeping. :enjoy:
Not anymore apparently. Turns out Dark Brandon singlehandedly kills the entire Chinese chip industry.

Back
Top Bottom