What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The Nato will deliver hundreds of jammers to Ukraine. These electromagnetic interfering transmitters will render russian and Iran drones useless.

we will be glad if you manage to jam our drones

What makes you think Putin is suicidal?

Putin is so focused on preserving his reputation and winning the war that he's not interested in peace talks. Putin would commit mass executions he can not afford to loose his own head Ukraine loss

as i said did Taiwan declared independence , thats news to me

I didn't say they declare independence.

I said they LOST their sovereignty, that's the cause, and the result is they lost the UN Membership.

They WERE independent as per UN before 1970. That's why they have UN membership.

ask Taiwanese about rule of generals there and they tell you how democratic it was and more importantly article-6 never used against china , Taiwan was never a member of UN it was china who was a member, before 1971 the delegation was selected in Taipei after 1971 General assembly rulled that the delegation must be selected by peking

ROC WAS a member of UN. You still don't get it. You were the representation of some country in UN, then a vote said you weren't then what? If they did not expel you, how do you get replace?? UN won't do what landlord do just clear out your desk and plaquette and put it on the side walk in New York and pretend you never live here.

As I said, ROC/Taiwan LOST their sovereignty, they were rejected from UN. This is not just UN said "Okay, please send someone from Beijing next year"

wrong again abstained votes will be counted toward the outcome, its stated as 2/3 0f the total votes that include yes, no and abstain , if a country don't vote or don't participate in the voting that wont be counted . again go and look at the number of votes and sum them up , you see several country like Spain and some other members didn't participate , so it was a vote by majority not a vote by 2/3rd , USA wanted to make it a vote by 2/3, they failed if they succeed to do that today it was Taipei who selected china delegate in un not Peking if you read the wiki article about the resolution completely it's explained there

because resolution 2758 recognize Taiwan as part of china and Taiwan never declared independence , they want to join UN , good they had to first declare independence

Dude, It DOES NOT count.

Let's use another UNGA vote in April, when UN kicked Russia out of Human Right Council

That vote is article 18 (as it involved removing a member's privilege and duty, as stated in point 2, article 18, I have already quoted it before, not going to look it up again)

The result is 93 (F) 24 (A) and 58 Abstain.

Tell me if Abstain count, which mean you will need 140 to pass that resolution, so how the hack they passed the resolution? Because we all know Russia is EXPELLED from the Human Right Council.

Also, on another note, had article 6 ever applies to Russia being kick out of Human Right Council? I don't remember seeing a UNSC vote to recommend Russia being kick out of Human Right Council?

So no, you are wrong in both counts.

1.) ABSTAIN VOTE DOES NOT COUNT IN GENERAL TOTAL.
2.) ARTICLE 6 DOES NOT APPLIES WHEN YOU TRIGGER ARTICLE 18 CLAUSE 2. WHICH INCLUDED the suspension of the rights and privileges of membership, the expulsion of Member

Back
Top Bottom