What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Recent Russian attacks are only terror bombings and will have no impact on the outcome of this war.

And with each of these terror attacks - western resolve becomes even stronger and their hesitation to provide systems to Ukraines becomes easier.

Just look at how many SAM systems Ukraine will be getting. There is no strategy to Russia's actions.

The troll said that the US has nothing equivalent to S-70 close to operational. You replied with "ever heard of the X-47".

The X-47 is not close to operational. In fact the X-47 is cancelled. Has never been operational and will never be operational. So your response to him is hilarious and incorrect. Sit down boy because you need to get smart first.
Sorry it was a demonstrator hence they had the technology in ‘11 that’s the point
Go sit down yourself

And with each of these terror attacks - western resolve becomes even stronger and their hesitation to provide systems to Ukraines becomes easier.

Just look at how many SAM systems Ukraine will be getting. There is no strategy to Russia's actions.

I'm no fan of Putin and I'm no diplomat, however, I do know that when a very dangerous man, who can extinct the entire human species with a nuclear war, is cornered, you don't humiliate him. Offer him a face saving way out for God Sake.

I'm no fan of Putin and I'm no diplomat, however, I do know that when a very dangerous man, who can extinct the entire human species with a nuclear war, is cornered, you don't humiliate him. Offer him a face saving way out for God Sake.

They offered him that face saving when overtook Crimea and Donbas and also parts of Georgia - but - like Hitler - Putins appetite to conquer land cannot be extinguished that easily.

He cannot use nukes against Ukraine as the outfall will go to Russia/Moscow as Ukraine is so close to Russia(the whole point of the war from his perspective) and he cannot use them against NATO - nukes are a empty threat..

View attachment 886635

The debate over whether to use the term genocide is moot. If your tribe/nation/capital has genocided a people in the past, you can't wage war on them, or else it is the continuation of the genocidal war. If the Swedes killed off half the population of Finns in the 1800s, and wants to invade again. They cannot without genocide. Once a serial killer, you are always a serial killer. If you kill "only" one more, you are a serial killer, even though it was "only one more". It gets tallied to the list you did. The murdered Ukrainians in this criminal war by the Russians gets tallied to the list of Ukrainians killed by Moscow during the Holodomor. Chechens have been genocided by the Russians three times. Every time they get killed by Russians, it is more to that list of evil deeds by Russians against Chechens. If the Ottoman/Young Turks descendants invade Armenia and force them to march and starve to death into the desert, this is the continuation of the Armenian Genocide even if only 12 die on the march. With only 12 dead Armenians in the entire conflict, it is part of a genocide by the Ottomans onto the Armenians because the genocide already happened in the 1910s, the crime continues. This newer attack is the continuation. The evil stain remains. A rape victim cannot be touched by her rapist, without the horrors returning. It is a crime for the rapist to grab and touch a former rape victim. It is the rape starting again to the victim. Other men can grab and touch her. Not the evil Russian rapist. In genociding, you lose privileges of war against that people. In raping some woman, you lose the privilege to touch her. Both of these are again crimes if you go after Ukraine or that woman again.

This ethical norm is why Ukraine has every right to seek friends, partnerships and alliances to protect from genocidal Russians. This is about humanity and human decency. Same with a raped woman who seeks friends and protection with whoever she wants, especially when these relationships piss off her rapist. You know you are doing something right when your genocider or criminal rapist gets visibly angry over you defending yourself from them. Russians are criminal genociders, nothing more. Russians = orcs/barbarians.

1CF3DF69-FEBA-4683-8FFA-30417AFE0D52.jpeg

Three kills and counting …
Gimme more fighters.

shahed-136 is cheaper because it is a copy from a chinese that originated from a copy from a German. If you make copy from copy then it becomes cheaper with every with copy version.
Then those suicide drones are probably made by Islamist fanatics or prisoners in Iran. That costs nothing to produce.
LOL
Its developement of Shahed-131 which was based on IAI Harpy
wonder from where china and german come here and your logic sucks if european want to copy shahed-136 the price would be around 100000-200000 dollar

Already did. If they just don't recognize two China, why not admit Taiwan as "Taiwan"
as i said did Taiwan declared independence , thats news to me
You don't need veto, in fact, I would argue article 6 does not even applies in Taiwan case, again, if Veto is needed to bump Taiwan off, that would never happen. Another issue is Article 6 also included a clause Taiwan need to be repeating violate UN charter, tell me which UN Charter ROC had repeatedly violate?

Which mean article 6 does not at all applies at all when Taiwan was kick out of UN.
ask Taiwanese about rule of generals there and they tell you how democratic it was and more importantly article-6 never used against china , Taiwan was never a member of UN it was china who was a member, before 1971 the delegation was selected in Taipei after 1971 General assembly rulled that the delegation must be selected by peking
You do know abstained vote DID NOT count toward the total cast, right?

The result is 76 for to 35 against. That's 76/111 = 68%, you needed 66%.
wrong again abstained votes will be counted toward the outcome, its stated as 2/3 0f the total votes that include yes, no and abstain , if a country don't vote or don't participate in the voting that wont be counted . again go and look at the number of votes and sum them up , you see several country like Spain and some other members didn't participate , so it was a vote by majority not a vote by 2/3rd , USA wanted to make it a vote by 2/3, they failed if they succeed to do that today it was Taipei who selected china delegate in un not Peking if you read the wiki article about the resolution completely it's explained there
Taiwan bid as Taiwan or why not just replace UNSC with PRC and then created another entity as Taiwan if Sovereignty of Taiwan is NOT an issue here?
because resolution 2758 recognize Taiwan as part of china and Taiwan never declared independence , they want to join UN , good they had to first declare independence

Already did. If they just don't recognize two China, why not admit Taiwan as "Taiwan"
as i said did Taiwan declared independence , thats news to me
You don't need veto, in fact, I would argue article 6 does not even applies in Taiwan case, again, if Veto is needed to bump Taiwan off, that would never happen. Another issue is Article 6 also included a clause Taiwan need to be repeating violate UN charter, tell me which UN Charter ROC had repeatedly violate?

Which mean article 6 does not at all applies at all when Taiwan was kick out of UN.
ask Taiwanese about rule of generals there and they tell you how democratic it was and more importantly article-6 never used against china , Taiwan was never a member of UN it was china who was a member, before 1971 the delegation was selected in Taipei after 1971 General assembly rulled that the delegation must be selected by peking
You do know abstained vote DID NOT count toward the total cast, right?

The result is 76 for to 35 against. That's 76/111 = 68%, you needed 66%.
wrong again abstained votes will be counted toward the outcome, its stated as 2/3 0f the total votes that include yes, no and abstain , if a country don't vote or don't participate in the voting that wont be counted . again go and look at the number of votes and sum them up , you see several country like Spain and some other members didn't participate , so it was a vote by majority not a vote by 2/3rd , USA wanted to make it a vote by 2/3, they failed if they succeed to do that today it was Taipei who selected china delegate in un not Peking if you read the wiki article about the resolution completely it's explained there
Taiwan bid as Taiwan or why not just replace UNSC with PRC and then created another entity as Taiwan if Sovereignty of Taiwan is NOT an issue here?
because resolution 2758 recognize Taiwan as part of china and Taiwan never declared independence , they want to join UN , good they had to first declare independence

Russia cannot be expelled by the GA as long as it is on the UNSC, but the GA can suspend Russias right to attend UN meetings according to Article 18.
Once it cannot attend meetings, it cannot veto resolutions, and the UNSC can recommend that Russia is kicked out.
China can of course veto such a resolution.
wonder why you guys had to go to such mental gymnastics to reach some conclusion . first general assembly cant suspend Russia for no reason .
2nd Russia cant veto a resolution discussing Russia it had to abstain , its the case for all permanent member . that's why we have china , England and France there , they do the Veto in such cases , its a close elite group that everybody have the back of each other

What makes you think Putin is suicidal?

Orcs being orcs.

When this is happening, you are having many Ukrainian civilian deaths. The same thing happened in India with the coronavirUS. You had Indian former politicians dying, you hate sitting politicians dying, you had healthy Indian athletes dying... meaning there were millions of deaths that were not being reported by using basic math.

I waited for verified Western media reporting this. A fellow from the Atlantic Council:

Still waiting for the BBC or other Western media to confirm.

What are the odds that the only civilian Ukrainian deliberate death by Russians is a conductor of the Kherson Philharmonic. There are many more. This helps prove that the stories of mass rapes are true too. And the stories that retired Ukrainian veterans are being targeted and shot. These are the stories that weeping and mournful Ukrainians are telling the world. The evils of Russia's exposed deeds prove the stories true.

Russia seeks to politically neutralize opposition to Russia in Ukraine through a terror campaign. Terrorize civilians to obey. Terrorize veterans and opposition. Terrorize non-compilers. Because Russia is a terrorist state. Has been for three decades. You are only learning about this recently because you are listening to the Ukrainians with tears in their eyes.

Russia has the worst criminal gangs on the globe, ruling Russia. It is clear from the press, that barely covers this. It is clear from basic study of Russia.

Putinite trolls: "Oh wow, the bully in school that sent 9 kids to the hospital and disappeared another kid... supports me... that means that bully is fighting for freedom. I support that bully"

Does Iran realize that when Iran was supporting the genocide in Chechnya, Tony Blair was also supporting Russia. That Trump and Trumper Putinites support Putin vs Ukraine. Llisten to Tucker. Does Iran realize that the Ukrainians were already genocided by Russians. And that Israel is trying, yet not yet succeeded in genociding the Palestinians. 5 million Ukrainians dead from a genocide by Russians and Moscow. Yet, Palestinians cry over a thousand massacred by Israelis. These are not comparable. Israel trying to genocide Palestinians, yes. Have they, no. Has Moscow genocided Ukrainians, yes. Can Moscow touch a Ukrainian without it being genocide, no. Can a Russian, no. Russia is a terrorist state. Russians are orcs. Russia/Putin is a cesspool of evil.

What is Russia going to do, nuke Ukraine and blame the USA. That would be typically Russia, as they false flag so often.

Or nuke Ukraine and blame the Muslim Chechens as is the favourite to blame by Russian and Western stupid security forces. Or have Putin tell Muslim Chechen Kadyrov to take the blame.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom