What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That's very suiting, As the Russian Armed Force certainly treat them like pig....

That sound about right.

The thing is, damage this big, it is NOT a small device. I mean it will be sticking out like a sore thumb and unless the Russian is that inept not to pick up an IED on the side of the road or on the rail bridge, I don't really believe it is a IED job.

I would say either a Ballistic Missile or a Suicide VBIED.
I saw a comment from Russia that a lorry exploded on the bridge.

Blowing up a Russian Army lorry loaded with grenades for Kherson would do the trick. Russians supply the explosives, and you only need a minor bomb to cause a chain reaction.
If the Russian force Ukrainans into their Army, then sabotage is to be expected.

I saw a comment from Russia that a lorry exploded on the bridge.

Blowing up a Russian Army lorry loaded with grenades for Kherson would do the trick. Russians supply the explosives, and you only need a minor bomb to cause a chain reaction.
If the Russian force Ukrainans into their Army, then sabotage is to be expected.
interesting , the video of the incident also show a lorry there , what you guys think was inside that lorry that made that explosion

when it move to the monitor in control room it showed the train exploded later , probably first the fuel tanker get damaged and then the fuel com in contact with hot metal

Wow how did Ukraine do this ?

cant be truck bomb because both sides of the bridge is RUUSIA !

cant be a sea drone as Ukraine has no access to Kerch Strait or Sea of Azov

cant be HIMAR not heavy enough

cant be a ballistic missile as I doubt it has this kind of accuracy

Ukraine took out Crimea Air Base, Moskva Cruiser and now Kerch bridge

and it does it in a way that leaves alot of question as to how

one guy told me Ukrainians were the brains of the Soviet Union, very resourceful people

they are certainly proving that

Slavi Ukrani!

It looks as if they blew up the road bridge and the fuel train ignited from the explosion. Either they were extremely lucky or, more likely, they were watching and their timing was pretty near perfect. It also suggests that Ukrainian special forces penetrated Russian-controlled waters to set charges and were watching either from within Crimea or via a drone that Russian air defence failed to detect.

The thing is the bridge must be used to handling explosives in civilian trucks all the time as Russian logistics are terrible and transporting weapons is probably normal over the bridge since the war started

So question is did they just get it wrong ? Was it a suicide mission with the right papers for clearance ?

If the conclusion is that this was a sabotage through a hidden bomb in a lorry, then Russia needs to start to check each and every lorry that can carry explosives over the bridge. Such checks will significantly decrease the throughput of transports over the bridge.

The train was no coincidence

This has the hall marks of a very thought out plan

1 bomb 3 parts of the bridge destroyed

And one of them was a elevated railway track

That points to controlled IED, either the IED is next to/under the train and someone remote det the IED when it was on the IED, or the Train itself is an IED.

Bear in mind that train is now blocking the rail bridge and depends on how quickly they can remove that and fix the rail, that bridge is completely blocked before that happened.

Impossible to fix that disaster, if they try it Ukraine will finde a way for a second shoot. Russians are dumped!

If civilian safety is not important, of course, army engineering capabilities can make this bridge usable for limited, convoy crossings. I do not have enough research on the army engineering possibilities of the Russian army, but I do not think that the army, which has one of the most important armored inventories in the world, is completely inadequate in this sense.

On the other side, high temperature causes brittleness in prestressed concrete blocks and rebars. Contrary to what is written here, a very fast result cannot be obtained on repair. Because the only thing that needs to be done is not rebuilding the bridge deck.

Someone that cannot see the difference between extermination camps and deaths from starvation needs a head exam.
The British clearly prioritized food to other places but also made some unsuccessful efforts to remedy the situation. It was not a goal in itself to exterminate Indians, unlike the German goal to exterminate the Jews.

If Ukraine had a vote on whether they should fight a war against Russia or keep their borders from the time of the Ukraine SSR the result is obvious.
Agree all Europeans people need head exam
British did to some sects and racea may not be known to blue eye Europeans but it's well documented else where
Just visit France skull collection or British royal museum

There was no difference between Hitler or British atrocities..the only difference was one were Europeans and others were Indians/Africans.
My great grand mother head all sort of stories how pushtoon we're eliminated in current Pakistan..

Vereshchagin-Blowing_from_Guns_in_British_India.jpg

Good luck to Ukraine

The east interest in war is as long as it end quickly and wheat and oil keep flowing..

Most of the eastern countries know this is only possible if Russia wins otherwise the war will be prolonged for no use.

Musk had the right idea
Screenshot_20221008_071304.jpg

Luck wasn't in it. As you say either a line of sight, real time initiation or they knew the train times to the minute. Very well done, way deep into enemy territory and a dent in the G4 Ops.

that operator have such inflated ego that rather see all Russian army destroyed than part with that table . so i suggest you find some other type of material for the repair .

railroad bridge is intact and had only some superficial damage . if it was me i'd have exploded the lorry on the side of the bridge that is closer to the rail-road bridge as it had more chance to damage that bridge

If civilian safety is not important, of course, army engineering capabilities can make this bridge usable for limited, convoy crossings. I do not have enough research on the army engineering possibilities of the Russian army, but I do not think that the army, which has one of the most important armored inventories in the world, is completely inadequate in this sense.

On the other side, high temperature causes brittleness in prestressed concrete blocks and rebars. Contrary to what is written here, a very fast result cannot be obtained on repair. Because the only thing that needs to be done is not rebuilding the bridge deck.
consider it . half the bridge is intact so if they want to use it for limited convoy usage , they can just close the traffic on that half than use it for convoys

Last edited:
Luck wasn't in it. As you say either a line of sight, real time initiation or they knew the train times to the minute. Very well done, way deep into enemy territory and a dent in the G4 Ops.
the damage is huge. The rail is damaged. The road is damaged. parts even fell into the sea. It seems an Ukraine special ops did that with explosive charges. Well done.

Birthday gift for Putin 70y.

UKRAINE-RUSSIA-CONFLICT-BRIDGE

the damage is huge. The rail is damaged. The road is damaged, parts even fell into the sea. It seems an Ukraine special ops did that with explosive charges. Well done.

UKRAINE-RUSSIA-CONFLICT-BRIDGE
the important part was the rail road and that was not destroyed only a change of rails in that section . you think how long it will take ?
also half of the road is intact and military convoys can use that half if an inspection show its safe. also consider the fact that the column are completely intact and only 3 section of the road has fallen into the water , you think how long it take for Russia to build those 3 section of the bridge and then transport them to the damaged site ?
well i said a willing operator can fix it fast , the current record is 43h for a 1300 ton bridge and they had to also build the columns that keep the bridge in place and also destroy the old one
800px-Beijing_3rd_Ring_Road_Airport_Expwy.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom