What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

EU can’t defend against Russia nuclear blackmail.

Ukraine does it. It allows Russian troops withdrawal from Lyman thru one single exit road. Will be the same for Kherson. as for Crimea, I think Ukraine will let Russians escape via sea route.

I think they want Russia to send weapons to crimea via that bridge rather than through Ukraine as Ukraine can close it off from 2 places and trap everything inside crimea

I think they want Russia to send weapons to crimea via that bridge rather than through Ukraine as Ukraine can close it off from 2 places and trap everything inside crimea
Letting the Crimea bridge intact? No, that makes military perspective no sense. The goal must be destroying everything that supports the invasion army, only let one escape route for them to flee.

Also well coordinated , how did they manage to take out the train at the exact time and location ?

~
That points to controlled IED, either the IED is next to/under the train and someone remote det the IED when it was on the IED, or the Train itself is an IED.

Bear in mind that train is now blocking the rail bridge and depends on how quickly they can remove that and fix the rail, that bridge is completely blocked before that happened.

no its not meeting the commitment , the commitment was removal of sanction , and assistance of rebuilding arak research reactor , after usa left the sanction returned , Europe told us they use their law to make the sanction ineffective , they failed to do that . it can't be explained as simple as that without removal of those sanctions there is no JCPOA

The sanctions agreed to be removed in JPCOA are removed.

and iran didn't developed , those particles that were found on iranian equipment and started it came from Pakistan use those equipment to make bombs and its proven and reported by IAEA. the only thing you found on iran was that for testing the IR-1 centrifuge some scientists injected them with gases in only one cascade before 180 day requirement to inform IAEA

no stux.net , scientist assassination by leaked IAEA data and sabotage of our facility is enough also all option on the table of all USA president since George Bush is the Icing on top of the cake, pretty much serious threat and two other country in middle east being nuclear armed and on already threatened Iran with nukes is a good appetizer
No, that is not enough according to the NPT.
And Israel did not threaten explicitly with nuclear weapons.
Israel stated that if Iran attacked Israel with nuclear weapons, they had the means to respond. Not enough to leave the NPT.

first that toy reactor is given to us by usa so go complain to them . also you fail to differentiate between a research reactor with a reactor designed for producing energy . so go learn about them and then talk about toy reactor. and blame yourself , we were buying fuel for it , you guys prevented producer of that type of fuel to provide it to us under the threat of sanction , so we built that fuel ourselves and now you can suck it up , the genie is out of the bottle . and that 10s of thousands of centrifuge is only less than 1000 centrifuge of IR-1 variant so done make lies about it. as always in this matter you must also blame your thoughtless politician that are swayed easily left and right by lobbies instead of thinking about consequence of their actions

You can buy from Russia, your support for their war crimes should make you popular there.
and then prevent the fuel for it to reach Iran thus failed its obligation to share nuclear technology for civilian use

Fuel is not technology.

That points to controlled IED, either the IED is next to/under the train and someone remote det the IED when it was on the IED, or the Train itself is an IED.

Bear in mind that train is now blocking the rail bridge and depends on how quickly they can remove that and fix the rail, that bridge is completely blocked before that happened.

I would trigger a bomb like that using GPS control.
A hidden mobile phone with an app that detected when you are at a certain location and then it would trigger the bomb using some low power RF.

The Russian soldiers inside their natural habitat among their species.

And the end of the life cycle of the Russian soldier: (Trigger warning dead body)

Not for the faint of heart
That's very suiting, As the Russian Armed Force certainly treat them like pig....

I would trigger a bomb like that using GPS control.
A hidden mobile phone with an app that detected when you are at a certain location and then it would trigger the bomb using some low power RF.
That sound about right.

The thing is, damage this big, it is NOT a small device. I mean it will be sticking out like a sore thumb and unless the Russian is that inept not to pick up an IED on the side of the road or on the rail bridge, I don't really believe it is a IED job.

I would say either a Ballistic Missile or a Suicide VBIED.

The sanctions agreed to be removed in JPCOA are removed.
reinstated after USA left the deal. so no they are not removed , EU promised they make them ineffective , they failed that's all we care
No, that is not enough according to the NPT.
And Israel did not threaten explicitly with nuclear weapons.
Israel stated that if Iran attacked Israel with nuclear weapons, they had the means to respond. Not enough to leave the NPT.
the famous or better say Infamous "All the options is on the Table" and in fact that the classified information given to IAEA was used to assassinate Iranian scientists and the sabotage against Iranian facilities is enough reason to leave if we decide on it.
make any complain go make it to the persons that taught those are wise moves
You can buy from Russia, your support for their war crimes should make you popular there.
sadly in those times Russia was not at the war with Ukraine and there is small technical problem that they don't produce that type of fuel as you can see the design is somehow non-conventional and sort of band-aid to make the reactor that was designed to work with 91% enriched uranium be able to use a lot less enriched one that can't be used in nukes hence the 20% enriched uranium fuels that I'm aware of 3 country produce them, Argentina, Japan and Iran . so if you don't like it we always can return the reactor to its original sate and use 90+% fuel rods and then go and buy it from Russia , your decision . i wonder what the fuss about it , when we convert 20% uranium gas into the 20% uranium metal it effectively remove it from the process of producing bomb and can only be used as fuel in that type of reactors
Fuel is not technology.
yay you give technology but not the means to use that technology . wonder whats the use of a nuclear reactor without fuel , you guys rationality sometimes become so irrational that I don't knew what to say

wonder as that bridge is so important for Russia war effort , is it not more rational and easier you put the bomb on the train and rig it to detonate at a certain coordinate ?

at least if it was me i'd inspected the bridge regularly but I can't say how Russia would do it as they made so much decision in last 6-7 month that let say i consider them questionable

Bro if you don't mind can you please have discussion about Iranian sanctions to some other thread ?
ask that from a certain person that started it .

Bro if you don't mind can you please have discussion about Iranian sanctions to some other thread ?
ask that from a certain person that started it .

Looks like a truck Bomb which took out Kerch bridge

And also it was timed to go off next to a oil transport cargo train on the rail line

So they managed to not only take out the road but also the train Line

This is called intelligence and making most out of the attack

Looks like a truck Bomb which took out Kerch bridge

And also it was timed to go off next to a oil transport cargo train on the rail line

So they managed to not only take out the road but also the train Line

This is called intelligence and making most out of the attack

the road damage is due to the explosion on the rail road and there is no sign of damage to the road or truck explosion
by the way if the damage is only to that section and the column are not damaged i say a willing operator can fix it in one week instead of months that mentioned here , and the rail road faster , but first i must see the damage to the rail-road bridge, the video only show damage to the guards on both side of the bridge
The thing is, damage this big, it is NOT a small device. I mean it will be sticking out like a sore thumb and unless the Russian is that inept not to pick up an IED on the side of the road or on the rail bridge, I don't really believe it is a IED job.

I would say either a Ballistic Missile or a Suicide VBIED.
I'm not a demolition expert but can't you make a 1kg GPS triggered bomb that magnetically attach itself to the fuel tanks just in the size of a cigarette box and that will be enough to detonate one or two fuel tanks and the fuel in the tanks do the rest of the damage ?

the road damage is due to the explosion on the rail road and there is no sign of damage to the road or truck explosion
by the way if the damage is only to that section and the column are not damaged i say a willing operator can fix it in one week instead of months that mentioned here , and the rail road faster , but first i must see the damage to the rail-road bridge

I'm not a demolition expert but can't you make a 1kg GPS triggered bomb that magnetically attach itself to the fuel tanks just in the size of a cigarette box and that will be enough to detonate one or two fuel tanks and the fuel in the tanks do the rest of the damage ?
It will be repaired soon. Then russians also have amphibious capacity? Or am I wrong abt that ?

Back
Top Bottom