What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The moment of explo maybe can't confirm if it's real

The French:
"Am I a joke to you? "

The after photo
That’s a huge explosion. The bridge is damaged. will take weeks or months to repair.
The russians in the Crimea are trapped.

03DE5FEB-960F-4EC7-BC17-C6B292CA7291.jpeg

533F7184-1B2A-4D5D-B88E-29E8AE64A1E3.jpeg

I am not a doctor, I did some basic combat medic thing (It' was a 2 weeks course), a doctor may treat a wound differently, Because they are the one to patch it. As a combat medic, their job is keeping that guy alive so the doctor can treat him.

And in this case, what I was taught is if you don't drain a sucking chest wound, that guy will probably die right then and there because he will drown on his own blood..

A doctor may have different way to do that. I wouldn't know about it.
as an emergency medicine doctor I assure you first a tampon cant drain the massive hemorrhagic incident inside the chest . and the only thing that can save that patient is surgery and that must be done very fast as it mean there is hemorrhagy from some arteries and normal person chest volume is 1.5-2 liter on each side , that's more than 25% of the person blood the problem is as its an open wound it won't be limited to that and it continue to bleed until the guy loss all the blood , so only thing that save him is surgery .
but if like majority of times the wound only damage lungs and some very small vessels , you don't have massive hemorrhage but you will have air leak , in that case the leak can accumulate inside the chest and cause tension pneumothorax as the wound act as a valve . the way i told the wound must be dressed will prevent that and save the life.
if the hemorrhagy is not massive , just send the patient to a hospital don't waste your time by draining the blood it really achieve nothing, you can use that time to look at another injured person, when he reach hospital they put a chest tube there and it drain the blood . draining the blood only reduce the risk in infection later and that's not your concern at the battlefield as it happen after 24 - 48 hour and the person no matter what must receive broad spectrum antibiotics for such wound to chest

Russian are almost fked, its good to see at least one tyrant of the world being decisively humiliated but then as the western doctrine says the balance of the world should be maintained, may be E.U along with ukraine+poland might replace their position of as world powers.
The world will be bipolar, not multipolar as a dumb ex spy wished for. Russia is finished. Military, economy, diplomatic standing, living standard, everything. Putin destroys Russia in a matter of months. The US is strengthened. On the other side that is China.

The world will be bipolar, not multipolar as a dumb ex spy wished for. Russia is finished. Military, economy, diplomatic standing, living standard, everything. Putin destroys Russia in a matter of months. The US is strengthened. On the other side that is China.
Russia is finished in everything but nuclear weapons power.

And that's a very dangerous scenario.

you can’t eat nuclear bombs. Russia will become a bigger version of North Korea. Europe will build a giant military fence to Russia, if not already happening, plus a giant missile shield.

you can’t eat nuclear bombs. Russia will become a bigger version of North Korea.
You're right and NK is a dangerous state too, that does nuclear blackmail everytime they need food.

Russia doing Nuclear Blackmail will be a lot more horrific than NK.

LMAO,seriously Russians would be the first ones to use nuclear weapons in a war of agression just because they are losing territories that aren't theirs in the first place.... In case of use not only the US would level them and their army in Ukraine + Russia would become a pariah state even worse than north korea,not even the Chinese would side with them.

What i see after this the europe might opt for self reliance instead of relying on alliance, self reliance itself brings the chance of altering the the vary philosophy of alliance hence if not multipolar but a tripolar with a completely independent E.U will be better option then having war mongering russian bloc have any power to say in world matters.

You're right and NK is a dangerous state too, that does nuclear blackmail everytime they need food.

Russia doing Nuclear Blackmail will be a lot more horrific than NK.
It can happen. famine in Russia is not rare. Millions of deaths under Zar regimes, under Stalin terror.

as an emergency medicine doctor I assure you first a tampon cant drain the massive hemorrhagic incident inside the chest.

Dude, you need to re-read our comment, we made a joke because Russian military asked the medic to get as many tampon as possible.

That's what the joke is, you can't drain or plug the wound with Tampon.

and the only thing that can save that patient is surgery and that must be done very fast as it mean there is hemorrhagy from some arteries and normal person chest volume is 1.5-2 liter on each side , that's more than 25% of the person blood the problem is as its an open wound it won't be limited to that and it continue to bleed until the guy loss all the blood , so only thing that save him is surgery .

I am sure that is the case, as I said, I am not a doctor, I wouldn't know.

As I said, in the field, medic jobs is to keep the guy alive, he is not there to operate on him, and for me, I wasn't even a 68W, I would not have known shit about how to stabilise him. That's what I was told to drain the wound so people can see and it will not obstruct the ABC, and if you have a problem with that, I am gladly send you the email address of US Army Medical Command to have them consult with you on the Combat Livesafer Course curriculum.

but if like majority of times the wound only damage lungs and some very small vessels , you don't have massive hemorrhage but you will have air leak , in that case the leak can accumulate inside the chest and cause tension pneumothorax as the wound act as a valve . the way i told the wound must be dressed will prevent that and save the life.
if the hemorrhagy is not massive , just send the patient to a hospital don't waste your time by draining the blood it really achieve nothing, you can use that time to look at another injured person, when he reach hospital they put a chest tube there and it drain the blood . draining the blood only reduce the risk in infection later and that's not your concern at the battlefield as it happen after 24 - 48 hour and the person no matter what must receive broad spectrum antibiotics for such wound to chest
Dude, you are taking an off hand joke between me and @Reashot Xigwin way too seriously...

That’s a huge explosion. The bridge is damaged. will take weeks or months to repair.

View attachment 885579

View attachment 885580

View attachment 885579

View attachment 885580

Zelensky should allow (Putin's) Kerch Bridge to only exist as long as Russian troops are retreating, if they try to use it for supply logistics into Crimea then destroy it. Ukraine have shown they now have missiles with range to do this. Putin's Black Sea fleet and Aircraft based in Crimea are already inactive and/or targeted.

What i see after this the europe might opt for self reliance instead of relying on alliance, self reliance itself brings the chance of altering the the vary philosophy of alliance hence if not multipolar but a tripolar with a completely independent E.U will be better option then having war mongering russian bloc have any power to say in world matters.
EU can’t defend against Russia nuclear blackmail.

Zelensky should allow (Putin's) Kerch Bridge to only exist as long as Russian troops are retreating, if they try to use it for supply logistics into Crimea then destroy it. Ukraine have shown they now have missiles with range to do this. Putin's Black Sea fleet and Aircraft based in Crimea are already inactive and/or targeted.
Ukraine does it. It allows Russian troops withdrawal from Lyman thru one single exit road. Will be the same for Kherson. as for Crimea, I think Ukraine will let Russians escape via sea route.

Back
Top Bottom