What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Can you simply stop posting at all since stop posting BS is impossible to you!
In fact, I really have no clue where so much non-sense and stupidity can grow but since you cannot off-load this BS at the SDF, it seems you misuse this forum to download yourtwisted reality!

Do us all a favour, and stop with this BS!
Misuse? I told you guys YEARS ago that the Chinese will abuse your playground and the warning was ignored. If anything, there were more than a couple of people who warned the admin staff of such, and the Chinese member of the admin staff gave us warnings and essentially done nothing. Get this straight -- the PDF Chinese cohort do not respect your house.

Apparently, the US Army 'foreign technology exploitation' office is working OT thanks to Ukraine.

Putin's birthday gift to Ukraine: Russia is now Kyiv's largest arms supplier with more than HALF of its tanks​

Ukraine's rout of Russia's armies in Kharkiv oblast last month yielded huge amounts of gear, meaning more than 400 tanks, 600 armoured vehicles, and 44 multiple-launch rocket systems have been captured in working or near-working condition.

It means that, in terms of pure numbers, Russia is now easily the largest supplier of weapons to Ukraine - outpacing all other allies combined.

Interesting article for a good laugh..

Putin's birthday gift to Ukraine: Russia is now Kyiv's largest arms supplier with more than HALF of its tanks​

Yap, all the goodies of 1st tank army. They hugely lost personnel, and seemingly been burdened by excess hardware - they been running 2 man tank crews, and APCs/IFVs without dedicated commanders.

Big gift from Russia

Ukraine “received” 400 tanks of different models from fleeing Russians. Plus 650 armored vehicles.
Interesting, usually a retreating army destroys military equipment however the russians haven’t done that. Dumb.

Ukraine-Überblick: Ukrainische Soldaten bergen einen russischen Panzer nahe Charkiw am 30. September.

Ukrainische Soldaten bergen einen russischen Panzer nahe Charkiw am 30. September. © YASUYOSHI CHIBA/AFP/Getty Images

Big gift from Russia

Ukraine “received” 400 tanks of different models from fleeing Russians. Plus 650 armored vehicles.
Interesting, usually a retreating army destroys military equipment however the russians haven’t done that. Dumb.

Ukraine-Überblick: Ukrainische Soldaten bergen einen russischen Panzer nahe Charkiw am 30. September.

Ukrainische Soldaten bergen einen russischen Panzer nahe Charkiw am 30. September. © YASUYOSHI CHIBA/AFP/Getty Images

Most of these tanks don't work anyway.

Ukrainian servicemen fire with a French self-propelled 155mm/52-calibre gun Caesar towards Russian positions at the front-line in the eastern Ukrainian region of Donbas

IMAGE SOURCE, ARIS MESSINIS
Image caption,
Less than 2% of foreign arms deliveries to Ukraine are contributed by France.

US 49%
Poland 22%
Germany 9%
France 2%

Ukrainian servicemen fire with a French self-propelled 155mm/52-calibre gun Caesar towards Russian positions at the front-line in the eastern Ukrainian region of Donbas

IMAGE SOURCE, ARIS MESSINIS
Image caption,
Less than 2% of foreign arms deliveries to Ukraine are contributed by France.

US 49%
Poland 22%
Germany 9%
France 2%

Napoleon and Hitler got butt whopped by Russians. French and Germans are cucks. Only the US and Poland fight Russia.

Would love to see how you can stop a sucking chest wound with tampons.......

I mean those Ads saying their absorption rate is good, but I believe no ladies monthly issue is as bad as a sucking chest wound....
why you want to absorb the blood ? to hide the bleeding ?
when i face such patient the last thing i do is hiding the bleeding . instead it must be stopped with pressure till you can have access to a more permanent solution. and believe me tampoon is the last thing you want to use to stop bleeding

Well, that's not going to end well........even if you have gauss, I think you will need hemostat for that..
hemostat is ideal ,but if you don't have that if your pain tolerance is good you can do some miracles with several gauze , at least it can keep you from dying of blood loss

Big gift from Russia

Usually they just throw their standard issue hand grenade inside. That's usually not enough to set the tank on fire.

Back
Top Bottom