What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I fail to understand why the russian population is accepting a leadership that is openly lying and exploiting its natural resources.
Well, that's just the tip of the iceburg, you need to watch Russian State TV program to believe the level of brain washing being pipe into Russian.

It's like back in WW2 when German blindly follow Hitler and when Japanese blindly follow their emperor.

Well, that's just the tip of the iceburg, you need to watch Russian State TV program to believe the level of brain washing being pipe into Russian.

It's like back in WW2 when German blindly follow Hitler and when Japanese blindly follow their emperor.
And british also blindly followed their govt.

History is written by victors

& some sort of coagulant + morphine + stappler & all the other stuffs. This is Russia we talking about. Their morphine are probably just Vodka & a club to head.

Where the heck did they get in their head that Tampon stop bullet wounds. Don't they know that Bullet caused cavity?
Well, maybe they think they are uberman......I dont know. But then nothing they do make any military sense anymore.

Sure Hitler killed millions of European but for Indians what mattered more was how Churchill killed millions of Indians by back stabbing them(despite Indians fighting for them)

Being evil is relative term in geo politics

And british also blindly followed their govt.

History is written by victors
Well, in UK, you have every kind of voice, be it pro-Government, anti-government, anti-human, or whatever.

In Russia? There are only 1 way, or you go to jail.

I mean, if you think British blindly follow their government, then you have no idea how much crazy stuff Russia take and still willingly to do what the government told them to. It's not like Tucker Carlson at Fox, that's funny, those dude with channel 1 in Russia?? They are freaking crazy.

Well, in UK, you have every kind of voice, be it pro-Government, anti-government, anti-human, or whatever.

I mean, if you think British blindly follow their government, then you have no idea how much crazy stuff Russia take and still willingly to do what the government told them to. It's not like Tucker Carlson at Fox, that's funny, those dude with channel 1 in Russia?? They are freaking crazy.

Ukraine and Russia are fascist countries. People who dissent are arrested and killed.

The winter approaching. Ukraine wants more air defense systems delivery from the West in participation of Russia increased air assaults.

A Ukrainian soldier loads a projectile into a cannon.

Ukrainian soldiers fire, on the front line in the Kharkiv region, Ukraine, Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2022. | Andrii Marienko

Majority of British did blindly followed their govt and killed millions of people throughout Asia and Africa just like how Hitler Germans followed their leader.

But why Churchill praised and Hitler condemned? Because victors write the history

Germans created a militancy group called free Indian army.

I imagine of British had lost and Indian freed up through that mechanism we would have been talking about British atrocities today.

Noone talks about how millions were killed by French in Algeria for same reason

Sure Russia is dictatorship, you don't expect more then a single channel but I doubt even without that Russians would have still supported a war seeing what was happening to minsk agreement and ukriane inflexibility in Russian speaking areas

We are seeing lack of freedom in Ukraine too.

The just solution is to let people decide as musk put it out on Twitter but west and probably even Russia won't agree to that

Majority of British did blindly followed their govt and killed millions of people throughout Asia and Africa just like how Hitler Germans followed their leader.

But why Churchill praised and Hitler condemned? Because victors write the history

Germans created a militancy group called free Indian army.

I imagine of British had lost and Indian freed up through that mechanism we would have been talking about British atrocities today.

Noone talks about how millions were killed by French in Algeria for same reason

Sure Russia is dictatorship, you don't expect more then a single channel but I doubt even without that Russians would have still supported a war seeing what was happening to minsk agreement and ukriane inflexibility in Russian speaking areas
You have no idea what the Russian TV channel said?

Unless BBC started to broadcast news segment calling for Russian to die in a nuclear blast for their country so they can nuke the UK, and quote "We need to make necessary sacrifice". That's not the same thing here. So yes, they support the war, would they want to destroy themselves like Channel 1 said just so they can nuke Britain??

And lol, they support the war because they don't know what is happening, would you willing to be sent to the frontline when they give you 5 days of training and give you subpar weapon, knowing the war has been there for 7 months and they have been rolling by an experience army and then not pay you and not even take care of your family? I don't know what will you do, for me, I don't think that is a good deal. I ain't stupid, and I don't know about you.

I wouldn't say they disdain PGM, rather they don't really trust it or use it according to their doctrine, because you need to take down the entire area, and swamp your troop in, it's really pointless to seek weak point because you are going to attack all of them anyway, which mean they really don't need PGM that much the way they operate.
No, they really despise PGMs. They described us hitting almost every target with PGM in Syria Operations as stupidity and unnecessary expense. Anyway, we come to the same conclusion in the end. Soviet doctrine does not work on the battlefield of the 21st century.

Back
Top Bottom