What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The first year of the war there is not much fighting. There is a lot more fighting in the second year of the war. Pre war, Russia had 150 million people, Ukraine had 37 million people. 4 times.

Can you simply stop posting at all since stop posting BS is impossible to you!
In fact, I really have no clue where so much non-sense and stupidity can grow but since you cannot off-load this BS at the SDF, it seems you misuse this forum to download yourtwisted reality!

Do us all a favour, and stop with this BS!

FYI tampons doesn't stop bullet wounds that's a myth. Use a Gauze like normal people. How fukked up Russia have to be that they can't even go to a store to buy Gauze.

Would love to see how you can stop a sucking chest wound with tampons.......

I mean those Ads saying their absorption rate is good, but I believe no ladies monthly issue is as bad as a sucking chest wound....

Would love to see how you can stop a sucking chest wound with tampons.......

I mean those Ads saying their absorption rate is good, but I believe no ladies monthly issue is as bad as a sucking chest wound....
Never stop your enemy from making mistakes but I think this is just being unnecessarily cruel at this point. If they get sent into battle I hope they died quickly.

Never stop your enemy from making mistakes but I think this is just being unnecessarily cruel at this point. If they get sent into battle I hope they died quickly.
Well, that's not going to end well........even if you have gauss, I think you will need hemostat for that..

Hind shturmoviks built at Mil helicopter plant

fez-xd10.jpg

fez-xd11.jpg

Well, that's not going to end well........even if you have gauss, I think you will need hemostat for that..
& some sort of coagulant + morphine + stappler & all the other stuffs. This is Russia we talking about. Their morphine are probably just Vodka & a club to head.

Where the heck did they get in their head that Tampon stop bullet wounds. Don't they know that Bullet caused cavity?

Zelanski calls for preemptive nuclear strikes on Russia

Next few weeks will tell us where this is heading.

Lol, didn't they say Veselaia Dolina has already been captured back in September 19? So what is it? They re-capture it again on Oct 7??

Sad truth is, the Moscow installed vice chief in kherson will most likely be killed way before Shoigu.....
I fail to understand why the russian population is accepting a leadership that is openly lying and exploiting its natural resources.

Back
Top Bottom