What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You mean Dracula ?

Yes.. Count Vad Tepes Dracula.

20221007_063920.jpg

Joke of the day - I saw this on one of the Telegram channel

Shoigu : There will be no problem sending our 300,000 recently mobilised men to the frontline.
Putin : Really? I know the West has been lying, propaganda, propaganda
Shoigu : Da, by then the Ukrainian would have push the frontline back in Russian border.

Joke of the day - I saw this on one of the Telegram channel

Shoigu : There will be no problem sending our 300,000 recently mobilised men to the frontline.
Putin : Really? I know the West has been lying, propaganda, propaganda
Shoigu : Da, by then the Ukrainian would have push the frontline back in Russian border.
The from Moscow installed vice chief of Kherson says Shoigu is a failure he must be executed.

Good progress

Ukraine army is retaking 400 square km at Kherson.

8D2D0C92-F444-4472-B9B2-777FBB45585B.jpeg

Ukrainian servicemen shoot from a captured Russian howitzer on a front line near Kupyansk city in the Kharkiv area, 6 October 2022. Photograph: Sergey Kozlov/

This is Veselaia Dolina. Hard to believe the area around it contains 3 brigades of whom one was defending Kharkiv a few weeks ago and another is south of Donetsk.
View attachment 880920
Lol, didn't they say Veselaia Dolina has already been captured back in September 19? So what is it? They re-capture it again on Oct 7??

The from Moscow installed vice chief of Kherson says Shoigu is a failure he must be executed.
Sad truth is, the Moscow installed vice chief in kherson will most likely be killed way before Shoigu.....

Back
Top Bottom