What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

If Kherson falls to Ukraine army then the war is over. Russia army troops in other sectors will piss off.
Putin will continue to terrorize Ukraine with attacks from Russia.

Ukrainian servicemen drive atop a tank in Izyum

Ukrainian servicemen drive a tank in the recently retaken area of Izyum, Ukraine [File: Evgeniy Maloletka/AP Photo

Khesanh falls = Ukraine freeing up 8-10 brigades. It's pretty much an end game opener.

10 more brigades with tanks, armour, and artillery open up a possibility for a full frontal onto Donbass, Crimea, or incursions into Russia, or Belarus.

Last edited:
The source disputing it are just the Bild.
Yes, but still most probably true. He has been collecting for 30 years. They are not even made of gold, but mostly steel according to him.
It doesnt change the fact that the russians are savages. The ukrainians dont need to make up stories. The true testimonies given by the liberated ukrainians are bad enough.

DB199F2A-3DCF-4661-B77A-1E8CA8365C22.jpeg

Last edited:
but that's what you had in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and Yemen, and NATO still lost all those wars - try again.
Are you really that simple of mind/IQ that you do not know the difference between conventional war and insurgency?

nobody is going to invade russia and then waste 20 years there “nation building and winning hearts”….it will be simply wiping russia from ukraine.

The ukranians (with a bit of help) are already doing that by themselves.
If nato was to join it would be a complete steamroll.

Retired Air Vice Marshal Ed Stringer talks about Russian war in Ukraine, and it's not good for the Russian, I should say Putin.

It's an big omission to think that RU establishment wants to appeal exclusively to Xi.

From all what I know, Xi never had personal stake in dealing with Putin. He only ever sent his 1st circle men like Liu, Wang, Li to US, and no other country.

Russian affairs in Beijing were relegated to 2nd, and now 3rd tier diplomats, and bureaucrats, but those are exactly the most hawkish rightists.

All those 40 something upstarts in CPC are extreme opportunists, who came to power "from the street" — lowest tier party enforcers, street thugs, etc.

Those will without any doubt welcome russia getting itself into real trouble with the west, and an opportunity to extract any imaginable concessions from the Kremlin for themselves. That will elevate their standing in Beijing ennormously.

Last edited:
I don’t understand how it’s possible a man can highjack a country? Putin can singlehanded destroy Ukraine. He can destroy Russia in the process. And potentially the planet. Amazing. That’s why important to limit the power of individuals.
Agree - which is why demcracy(dispute its flaws) is the best political setup.. imho..

Are you really that simple of mind/IQ that you do not know the difference between conventional war and insurgency?
are you really that simple of mind/IQ that you dont know that the difference between conventional war and insurgency when it comes to results DONT MATTER - you either lose, or you win.
nobody is going to invade russia and then waste 20 years there “nation building and winning hearts”….it will be simply wiping russia from ukraine.
ok good luck, lemme know when you succeed, coward- cant even boot 1 boot on the ground - western cowardly NATO has lost every war it was afraid to put boots down- Iranian took Iraq from your bich azz, now US has screwed your gas so you have to go back to 1900s and use charcoal. you want me to say EU and NATO are doing well when they act stupid and betray their interests because they cant stand up to US, its ok for Russia, that only makes EU easier to beat up.
The ukranians (with a bit of help) are already doing that by themselves.
in your deams, Ukranians will DIE IN masses before they get any peace, no apologies from me though, they knew what beef with Russia entails, i mean, even NATO doesnt want to fight Russia and its way more capable than Ukraine so why was Ukraine so stupid to think this military adventure against Russia would work?
If nato was to join it would be a complete steamroll.
ha ha - until we see it in life, its a pie in your fantasy.

That means they can't be trusted at face value.

Even in their article they stated there's widespread torture & rape by the Russian forces. So you believe that but draw the lines at them yanking gold teeths out?

Honestly, I believe most of russian army is a bunch of lowlife neanderthals capable of anything you might imagine. That doesnt mean this Bild journalist reporting what he sees and hear is wrong. It just happend that some if the ukrainian version of the story went to far - maybe. Who knows.

Those will without any doubt welcome russia getting itself into real trouble with the west, and an opportunity to extract any imaginable concessions from the Kremlin for themselves. That will elevate their standing in Beijing ennormously.

The total economic ruin coming from that scenario will be a nightmare for Xi. Nothing is undermining Xi's standing more than him being framed for causing economic downturn personally hitting the old elites by burning bridges with the West. Xi genuinely wants to mend ties with the West.

Thus, throwing the table upside town this way would be the easiest way for that up, and coming clique to sideline the ancien regime represented by Xi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom