What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

CE501F9D-EDF9-4031-A6AF-FDD447D9511D.jpeg

Meanwhile the Russians still trying to take Bakhmut at all costs. 3 months and counting. The neofascist group Wagner leads the offensive. We know why the senseless attack. They don’t follow military logics, but racistic motives. Also terror against population as motive.

The Wagner is founded by Prigoschin, Putin’s cook. Incredible. A cook founded a private army. Bakhmut is destined for Putin’s 70y birthday gift.
As I explained, that is not a military move.

It's more or less Russia wants a win, ANY WIN, to try to stem the morale loss, and believe it or not, the closest they can pull a win is in Bakhmut.

Even tho that place is probably more heavily defended than the entire Russian line and even if you capture it some how (Again, never say never) it would have been pointless because that is untenable once Northern Flank fall, and by all account, Ukrainian is going to take at least Svatove before November. They may even take WMD HQ in Staroblisk.

If Kherson falls to Ukraine army then the war is over. Russia army troops in other sectors will piss off.
Putin will continue to terrorize Ukraine with attacks from Russia.

Ukrainian servicemen drive atop a tank in Izyum

Ukrainian servicemen drive a tank in the recently retaken area of Izyum, Ukraine [File: Evgeniy Maloletka/AP Photo

If Kherson falls to Ukraine army then the war is over. Russia army troops in other sectors will piss off.

Ukrainian servicemen drive atop a tank in Izyum

Ukrainian servicemen drive a tank in the recently retaken area of Izyum, Ukraine [File: Evgeniy Maloletka/AP Photo

Kherson is the "canary in the coalmine" as far as this war goes. I do think Ukraine will liberate it in the next few weeks and most certainly before the onset of winter..

( i did not realise this earlier - but by "declaring" the occupied Regions as "Russian" - Putin can effectively send in untrained conscripts into the war which he was stopped from doing earlier as those troops could only be used in "Russian terrority" ) as well as those newly mobilised... )

As I explained, that is not a military move.

It's more or less Russia wants a win, ANY WIN, to try to stem the morale loss, and believe it or not, the closest they can pull a win is in Bakhmut.

Even tho that place is probably more heavily defended than the entire Russian line and even if you capture it some how (Again, never say never) it would have been pointless because that is untenable once Northern Flank fall, and by all account, Ukrainian is going to take at least Svatove before November. They may even take WMD HQ in Staroblisk.
It seems Putin is obsessed with certain goals, he is deeply involved in daily operations. That will end in tears when an ex spy plays military expert.

Kherson is the "canary in the coalmine" as far as this war goes. I do think Ukraine will liberate it in the next few weeks and most certainly before the onset of winter..

( i did not realise this earlier - but by "declaring" the occupied Regions as "Russian" - Putin can effectively send in untrained conscripts into the war which he was stopped from doing earlier as those troops could only be used in "Russian terrority" ) as well as those newly mobilised... )
People don't realise is that Kherson is the anchor of the entire Western Flank, without Kherson, the entire south bank of Dnieper river is basically just flat land, it's going to get outflank easily, and when that do, it will blow back all the way toward Donetsk.

Ukrainian have been stacking up force (now 6 Brigade strength, 2 Artillery Regiments) from Zaporizhzhia near Orikhiv. And continue to move troop from central area down south with intel suggest 2 more Brigade moving south, it's a tale-tell sign they are waiting on Kherson to fall to launch a double envelopment attack into Melitipol or may even be toward Mariupol.

It seems Putin is obsessed with certain goals, he is deeply involved in daily operations. That will end in tears when an ex spy plays military expert.
What I have found discerning is no one in Russia Military try to stop him.
Either they all yes man or they don't really know as much as Putin does, either way, that's alarming sign.

Back
Top Bottom