What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Retired Air Vice Marshal Ed Stringer talks about Russian war in Ukraine, and it's not good for the Russian, I should say Putin.

Kherson is the "canary in the coalmine" as far as this war goes. I do think Ukraine will liberate it in the next few weeks and most certainly before the onset of winter..

( i did not realise this earlier - but by "declaring" the occupied Regions as "Russian" - Putin can effectively send in untrained conscripts into the war which he was stopped from doing earlier as those troops could only be used in "Russian terrority" ) as well as those newly mobilised... )
I don’t understand how it’s possible a man can highjack a country? Putin can singlehanded destroy Ukraine. He can destroy Russia in the process. And potentially the planet. Amazing. That’s why important to limit the power of individuals.

NATO joining the fight in Ukraine would be exactly like that - jets and drones operating with no contest
but that's what you had in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and Yemen, and NATO still lost all those wars - try again.
, decimating the russian frontline.
in your mind, lol.
We all know it,
projection.
even you.
nope
You just like to troll.
if you wanna call my counter points trolling, thats your choice, but you ducked my points and then started ad homineming me, so that means im not trolling, You're the one whose trolling me because i dont give into your incorrect opinions and beliefs.

Footage of attack in Kherson region. Apparently a german gunner on this humvee.
This is how we conducted armored assault. Back in the early 2000s, this is how I was taught exactly to a point how to do that.

The Humvee need to take overhead position to cover the troop, that's why they are leaving, the troop will then sieve thru the crack and engage the Russian using both cover and concealment.

This kind of assault works extremely well in difficult terrain because Humvee are high mobility, and they can get in and out of difficult terrain easy, that's why I keep saying we need to give the Ukrainian better wheeled vehicle like Stryker or LAV. They would have further their gain becasue those are better protected than Humvee.

but that's what you had in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and Yemen, and NATO still lost all those wars - try again.

in your mind, lol.

projection.

nope

if you wanna call my counter points trolling, thats your choice, but you ducked my points and then started ad homineming me, so that means im not trolling, You're the one whose trolling me because i dont give into your incorrect opinions and beliefs.
Difference is the ukrainians would welcome NATO air cover, and chase the remaining russian forces out. Now stop pretending NATO wouldnt steamroll this lame russian bluff of an invasion, if they choose to get involved in Ukraine.

Sorry been MIA for a while. Somehow I'm missing so much & missing very little.

I've been saying Russia suck since forever. But damn they still somehow managed to surprise even me. While I was out Ukraine took Lyman and about to took kherson possibly taking around 15k Russian soldiers hostage if they succeed.

Which mean will open them the path to either take Mariupol or even Crimea.

I literally she'd tears watching this. This is so bad I can't even make a joke about it.

Sorry been MIA for a while. Somehow I'm missing so much & missing very little.

I've been saying Russia suck since forever. But damn they still somehow managed to surprise even me. While I was out Ukraine took Lyman and about to took kherson possibly taking around 15k Russian soldiers hostage if they succeed.

Which mean will open them the path to either take Mariupol or even Crimea.

I literally she'd tears watching this. This is so bad I can't even make a joke about it.
I am amazed the fact that Russia manage to find a single Black Person in Russia to film this ad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom