What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Problem is Ukraine aren't going to let him save face.

Ukraine tasted blood and they think they can take on Russia, why wont you be? You have survived what the best Russian can throw at you in term of men, resource and equipment and then you made gain, would anyone (Other than the brainwashed bunch) really think the mobilisation can do what the Prime troop cannot? The chance for Russia turn the battlefield fortune now is almost zero, there are still chances but the chances of me hitting the lotto is probably bigger than the chance this motley army can turn the battlefield around.

Now if he go either way to please either side, it's going to be a straight piss off on the other side, he escalated more, that mean use nuke, how would the liberal Russia part would take it? If he back down, then how would the hawk part of Russia take it?

That's worse than Hitler, at lease he don't have a liberal anti-war part of Germany (or not at all much) during WW2....
Ukraine will not but in a month (assuming Putin doesn't do anything crazy), I see NATO saying 'go back to the way it was in January of 2022', i.e. keep Crimea and vacate the rest. Ukraine won't like it but if weapons are cut off, may settle

Ukraine will not but in a month (assuming Putin doesn't do anything crazy), I see NATO saying 'go back to the way it was in January of 2022', i.e. keep Crimea and vacate the rest. Ukraine won't like it but if weapons are cut off, may settle

I don't think land border is the primary factor of why Ukraine will settle. I will say the security guarantee is the reason why Ukraine will settle.

It's never who hold what when is the problem here for Ukraine, it's always about Russia have to give up its ambition to encroach on Ukrainian land. Simply a peace offering is not going to be enough, I don't think after Budapest Memorandum, security guarantee between US, UK and Ukraine are going to be enough, it has to be a binding Defensive alliance, so it almost certain NATO membership is the ultimate sway for Ukraine to settle. Anything less in Ukrainian eyes are just a time buying and waiting on Russia to try this again.

I mean, I would think if NATO said, I would let you join if you give up Donbas (the one that was occupied by Separatist, not the entire thing) and Crimea, I think Ukraine will settle. Of course, that is going to be already binding first. So after all 30 members voted on it and present as a binding document, I think that's up for negotiation.

For NATO, that's a good proposal, the amount of Hardware they gave Ukraine make it impossible not to have them in NATO, think about it, the more NATO give their weapon to Ukraine, the more powerful it gets, and to a point if Ukraine go back to Russosphere and go against NATO, that would have been a MAJOR SETBACK for NATO, with the amount of equipment NATO gave Ukrainian already, it would be foolish NOT to lock Ukraine in.

Problem is, would Russia okay with that? I don't think they will be okay for Ukraine to join NATO, and on the other hand, I just don't see how Ukraine will settle without NATO membership. Now, that is the $64,000 question here.

Wow, the Russian mined their own Fallen's body. Usually, you only mine your enemy bodies when you retreat because you know they will recover them, mining your own people's body is a whole other level.

If it was me, I would probably just let them rot......
That’s low. Life seems little worth in Russia.

Meanwhile Shoigu says 200,000 are mobilized. Not all of them will return. They will die for nothing, for others peoples thieves.

17FA38F4-7654-4C67-8FB1-E2A48939C6B8.jpeg

None
Bullshit, zelesnky is as much a US puppet/client as Saudi Arabia leader is a US puppet. Those who believe the former are part of those who also believe the later , that's all I can say. Lol we have seen that here on PDF several.times as well. To some, basically every Arab country/gulf state is a US/Western puppet/client state with no independence of actions whatsoever. Lol

Seriously this Ukraine Crisis has again shown that many European countries are truly lacking not just in will for European security(something Trump was right in complaining about ) and has shown that the US remains the main one doing the heavy lifting as always. We can see this from military support Ukraine has received the US is by far the biggest supplier/helper followed by Poland( which i wont count as much since it's understandable due to the fact that they are one of the most sensitive country in the world when it comes to Russia and given they are the largest country in Eastwen Europe and very close to Russias border) followed by the UK as always, Germany in 5th position has again shown its limitations when it really matters given its size and weight in Europe, the rest are mostly small Eastern european countries who feel even more threatened by this invasion, and so have been providing ukraine military help way above a country their size mostly due to this reason.
However, the most disappointing European country to me has been France. They have provided little help, despite being the country who was championing an independent European defence (under their lead obviously. Lol) the most. France had actually proven to be unreliable, and this will kill the plan they had to form a European independent defence/military before it even started. No country will trust them on such a thing again. This war has shown alot of things. @Vergennes what's to explain for France's timid military support? From what i heard the country is almost irrelevant when Ukraine authorities even look to discuss military procurement and aid. Interesting.

But the Shahed-136 drones…..
Please leave Shaheed out of this. That dude has tried his best. 😁

Attachments

• _126659083_military_aid_03_08-nc.png
    _126659083_military_aid_03_08-nc.png
    329.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I doubt it. If the US invades Russia then China invade Taiwan and the US cannot afford to lose Taiwan. China has 1400 million people compared to Taiwan has 20 million people. Taiwan would lose without US support. US cannot afford a two front war the way Germany lost a 2 front war against UK and USSR in WW2.
Superboy. Can you please just remain silent for a few days/weeks(im sure i speak for most members on here)? You really hurt our IQ, give us time to heal it. The amount of stupid stuffs you say makes me wonder if you were born prematurely. Not even chinese members on here(despite their nationalism) want to be associated with you. 🤦🏽 and I don't like being rude or make personal attacks, but you make the most silly comments on here. 😵‍💫

Last edited:
Ukraine has 30 million people. Russia has 150 million people. Russia is willing to sacrifice 30 million people to annex Kiev. Russia still have 120 million people left.
Dude as a neutral person I know for one thing that talk senses is useless as Russia has surprised us all. Though it will eventually have some sort of upper hand. The reputation for now is completely reduced. Population numbers cannot alone justify the win to lose criteria.

Superboy. Can you please just remain silent for a dew days/weeks(im sure i speak for most members on here)? You really hurt our IQ, give us time to heal it. The amount of stupid stuffs you say makes me wonder if you were birn prematurely. Not even chinese members on here(despite their nationalism) want to be associated with you. 🤦🏽 and I don't like being rude or make personal attacks, but you make the most silly comments on here. 😵‍💫
He is a full time sofa soldier. He needs that 50 cent per post income.

He is a full time sofa soldier. He needs that 50 cent per post income.

Indeed, in Germany there is a saying:

Es ist ja schon toll, dass inzwischen jeder (Idiot) im Internet seine Meinung frei äußern kann ... nur warum tut es ausgerechnet jeder (Idiot)?

It's really great that everyone (aka every idiot) can now express their opinion freely on the Internet ... but why does everyone (aka every idiot)?

Superboy. Can you please just remain silent for a dew days/weeks(im sure i speak for most members on here)? You really hurt our IQ, give us time to heal it. The amount of stupid stuffs you say makes me wonder if you were birn prematurely. Not even chinese members on here(despite their nationalism) want to be associated with you. 🤦🏽 and I don't like being rude or make personal attacks, but you make the most silly comments on here. 😵‍💫
Yes. His hundreds of post on 120 million population beats 40 million.

And a artillery with higher mm ammo wins.

Just hurts to filter through, let alone read.

well the west is at the same point of miss calculation they did prior to this crisis...
they kept sending signs to the Russians on how ukraine will change from a neighbour and old brother to a knife holder next door... Putin did what he thought he should do, he could have done it in other ways ... achieving more by more blood at the beginning but he was dreaming of an iconic invasion... the west and Ukraine fighted back the bad russion performance and ultimate weapons drones xcaliber 155 smart bonus artillery telecom.... now russian lines were struck painfully... the west is now in the dream of victory Putin once dreamed of...
this is russia wake up ... the west is just making things more complicated to the point where the russians may pull other triggers they hadnot used yet...
only negotiations may end this misery...
or all the white people will be crushed west and east...
the west caused the Russians to start this , now the are causing insane ends instead of stepping things down

They took out the complete infrastructure network in Kharkiv and put the entire city in blackout.

Things is, power restored in 2 days, and the entire grid back online in 5.
the problem they didn't follow suit with another strike and again another strike and again another one after they fix it . you think for how long they can keep fix it now if its not just one city but several ?
It's damage is minimal, and there are about 17 nodes in Ukraine remaining, it will take way more than a few Cruises missile to try to put the entire country in the dark just for a few days, if not, they can increase output on other sector to compensate the loss of a few powers unit, and then what? It does not really do anything to the Military, because they are off grid anyway, many military equipment is either powered by generator or 12V battery, and it's not 1970 anymore, almost all Military have the ability fight in all weather. I don't know how much you think it will do, but the consequence of blackout really won't do much to the military, it
it take 17 cruise missile or iskander or whatever they use each 2-3 day i say very good price consider the amount of damage and chaos it bring .
as I said I can't understand the decision Russians are making in this war . if it was my war it was complete different type of war . you think which is cheaper and easier keep knocking that grid off or trying to keep it working . and for how long they can keep it up

the problem they didn't follow suit with another strike and again another strike and again another one after they fix it . you think for how long they can keep fix it now if its not just one city but several ?

With what?

There are limited amount of missile one country can have, Russian don't have unlimited supplies on, and since the war, they already had expanded 5000+, even with country like US, it's general believe they don't have more than 10,000 in stock,

Let's do a very basic calculation, each Substation Node cost 4 missile to hit, 17 of them would mean 68 missiles for all 17 site, and let's assume they bring it back up every 5 days, in a year, you would have expanded 4964 missiles.

I will most certainly think the Ukrainian have the ability to fix their node before Russian missile runs out.

it take 17 cruise missile or iskander or whatever they use each 2-3 day i say very good price consider the amount of damage and chaos it bring .
as I said I can't understand the decision Russians are making in this war . if it was my war it was complete different type of war . you think which is cheaper and easier keep knocking that grid off or trying to keep it working . and for how long they can keep it up

Cruise missile payload is too low, you can't just fire 1 and take care of the node, the last time Russian fired 5 missiles to take down the entire grid.

Let alone there are 3 Nuclear Power Plant you can't use missile to bring down, it was hardened for missile strike, and the only way you can bring it down is by airstrike, and if you DO bring it down, the Kharkiv Nuclear Power Plant would most certainly bring nuclear fallout to Moscow. It's merely 400 miles away.

There is a reason why Russia did not do it, if they think it is a cost-effective measure, they would have done it already. Instead of using their Iskander or shopping mall and building.

Again, this is not 1970s, most military have night fighting capability, it's nothing more than a waste of ammo to bomb power grid.

Here in Ontario if a power plant gets bombed it takes a year at least to repair it.
no one talking about Powe planet , each power grid have nodes that distribute power , regulate the flow of electricity and voltage and balance it , if you take several out all the power grid go offline . they are not as big as a powerplanet , they wont look much at first glance but they are essential to a power grid and without them you can't have a functioning grid. from outside they may look like it
OCZwaWQ9QXBp
SiZwaWQ9QXBp
eC5qcGc

but in each of them there is a control room like this
cGc

bock that room out and i like to see how that grid can continue working

With what?

There are limited amount of missile one country can have, Russian don't have unlimited supplies on, and since the war, they already had expanded 5000+, even with country like US, it's general believe they don't have more than 10,000 in stock,

Let's do a very basic calculation, each Substation Node cost 4 missile to hit, 17 of them would mean 68 missiles for all 17 site, and let's assume they bring it back up every 5 days, in a year, you would have expanded 4964 missiles.

I will most certainly think the Ukrainian have the ability to fix their node before Russian missile runs out.
you say russia don't have 415 missile to keep all that grid offline for a month ?
, they are using those missiles to attack targets that must be attacked with drones more than that now they can use their Gran-2 to do the attack 6-7 for each node is more than enough
Cruise missile payload is too low, you can't just fire 1 and take care of the node, the last time Russian fired 5 missiles to take down the entire grid.
the infrastructure we are talking about is very sensitive in nature , you disable part of it then all of it is useless till you fix that part

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom