What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That was a clever trap by Russians.
I don't think it was a trap. Rather the Ukrainians successfully ambushed a Russian logistics truck carrying a ZSU 23 on its back. However, as we see in the vid, there aren't bodies near the truck, so the personnel must have jumped out and radioed a friendly unit that was nearby of what just happened. The rest happens in the vid

I don't think it was a trap. Rather the Ukrainians successfully ambushed a Russian logistics truck carrying a ZSU 23 on its back. However, as we see in the vid, there aren't bodies near the truck, so the personnel must have jumped out and radioed a friendly unit that was nearby of what just happened. The rest happens in the vid
Nice twist.

Bruh....

@jhungary

Can you explain what happened in the vid with the Ukrainians inspecting an ambushed Russian truck with a zsu 23 on the back, before being fired upon by a Russian tank?
First of all, it's quite obvious the Ukrainian had spotted the Russian Tank during the inspection.

At 0:26 - You can hear a tank gun firing.
At 0:28 - you can see the guy that pull security and hear the guy ask "What's that"
At 0:29 - Someone responded and the guy point at where the shot at
At 0:35 - The guy identified the Russian Position, and try to leave the area
Until 0:48 - The team ran back to the Humvee
At 0:58 - The guy urges the driver to go.
At 1:02 - Their Humvee was hit.

Judging from the timeline according to the video. The gap between a tank shown up (IDed by the Ukrainian) from whoever attacking the Humvee (I don't think that's a tank round, more like RPG, because you will hear the screeching sound from a High Velocity Tank round, probably from Dismounted Russian Infantry). In fact, we even don't know if the tank was Russian. The guy said "Russian was there" but there is a disconnect between whether or not that tank gun firing we heard at 0:26 were from the Russian or to the Russian.

On the other hand, it took 34 seconds to engage. If that is an ambush by the Russian, then the Russian is taking their time. And it would work a lot better if it was indeed a Russian tank, to fire at the SF group (They are no doubt Ukrainian SF) when they were inspecting the ZSU, because that's when they were still unexpected.

Judging from the angle. I would say either the Ukrainian were engaging the Russian at whenever we hear at 0:26 and the Russian spotted the Ukrainian SF, and fire a RPG round or low velocity round. That is the most likely scenario.

How to overcome these Iranian drones:

- Media should help to minimize the effect of the drones and overemphasize the effect of HIMARS and TB2. Bold titles. Hire professionals to call it ineffective.

- Also use Israeli tactics to hit unknown locations and then make a bold title “50 Iranian officers killed”. You don’t need any proof. Some satellite images of a burnt building plus media power make it work.

Back
Top Bottom