What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia has 4 times the population of Ukraine. 300,000 versus 300,000 is enough. The Russian army will constantly be reinforced to replace losses. The Ukrainian army cannot be reinforced to replace losses due to a quarter of the population. Over the years, Ukraine will run out of men and Kiev will become vulnerable to attack.
Attackers need 4-5 times in numbers than defenders. Russia needs 4-5 million soldiers as Ukraine can assemble 1 million men and women. 300k to invade a country is rediculous.
The PLA invaded Vietnam northern front in 1979 by more than 600,000 men. They attacked against Vietnam forces of 100,000 men and women.

Attackers need 4-5 times in numbers than defenders. Russia needs 4-5 million soldiers as Ukraine can assemble 1 million men and women.

4-5 times for attacking only applies if hardware and technology are the same. Russia has better hardware, better technology. 300 mm Smerch / Tornado-S + Iskander versus 227 mm HIMARS, attack choppers, 203 mm Malka guns versus 155 mm M777 guns. This mean Russia only need as many men as Ukrainians when attacking.

You have got to be shitting me

Why not? Just because Communist in 1920 said those cities belong to Ukraine does not make it so. Communists are wrong. These cities were always Russian.

4-5 times for attacking only applies if hardware and technology are the same. Russia has better hardware, better technology. 300 mm Smerch / Tornado-S + Iskander versus 227 mm HIMARS, attack choppers, 203 mm Malka guns versus 155 mm M777 guns. This mean Russia only need as many men as Ukrainians when attacking.

Why not? Just because Communist in 1920 said those cities belong to Ukraine does not make it so. Communists are wrong. These cities were always Russian.
Ok that explains why Russia turns to Iran for suicide drones, North Korea for dumb artillery ammo. I bet Putin will turn to China for ready to eat foods, Cuba for winter clothing, Syria for military advice.

Ok that explains why Russia turns to Iran for suicide drones, North Korea for dumb artillery ammo.

Iran has been using drones since 80s. It is one of the earliest users of drones with a lot of experience. Russia and Iran are close allies. Sort of like between the US and the UK. The US uses M777 which was originally British. P-51 fighter plane uses British Merlin engine.

Also some support isis, but they have no power.

Didn't you say the same about the Taliban once?

You have got to be shitting me

He really isn't.

Ok that explains why Russia turns to Iran for suicide drones, North Korea for dumb artillery ammo. I bet Putin will turn to China for ready to eat foods, Cuba for winter clothing, Syria for military advice.

It is funny how drunk you are. You have no qualms about the entire Western world collectively providing a helping hand to Ukraine. Yet here you are mocking certain countries for helping out Russia.

This is the reason why Russia won't stop and continue its march towards other regions of Ukraine. This war will last for many years and we will witness how Ukrainian regions shrink at a continuous pace.

Iran has been using drones since 80s. It is one of the earliest users of drones with a lot of experience. Russia and Iran are close allies. Sort of like between the US and the UK. The US uses M777 which was originally British. P-51 fighter plane uses British Merlin engine.

Wrong, Iran and Russia are not ally. They are hate brothers. bound by the common hatred against the west. A mullah regime colludes with a facist. Nothing else.

It seems to me that Putin planned this war as a kindergarten. He pushed Shoigu and Gerassimov aside. What can people expect from an ex spy as military chief? Nothing.

He invaded a country larger in size than Germany with an army less than 300,000 men. Now he seeks to refresh by additional 300,000 men.

No, unless Putin goes all out calling general mobilization this war will end very ugly for Russia army. This war is lost for Russia no matter what coming next anyway.

Dude, Russia has all the time in the world. As far as I can see, Russia started empty handed and this is the result since the war began:

_126911242_ukraine_southern_regions_29_0922-nc.png

Russia has annexed critical Ukrainian regions at the border which are under its control. Don't expect things to stay like this because Putin isn't stopping anytime soon. Ukraine is going to lose more land. Russian advances are increasing like an oil spill.

Wrong, Iran and Russia are not ally. They are hate brothers. bound by the common hatred against the west. A mullah regime colludes with a facist. Nothing else.

LOL who was ever a friend of anyone in this world of politics and backstabbing? Countries only unite because they have converging interests.

You have an ally called India that buys cheap oil and gas from Russia. India also buys huge quantities of arms from Russia. Doesn't India claim to be the best friend of the US and West?

Last edited:

LOL Israel is sitting quietly in a corner. This should tell you guys how divided the world is with regards to Ukraine war.

This war has put the entire Western world into a serious bind. Gone are the days where wars used to take place in so-called far away places. What goes around comes around.

Dude, Russia has all the time in the world. As far as I can see, Russia started empty handed and this is the result since the war began:

View attachment 884106

Russia has annexed critical Ukrainian regions at the border which are under its control. Don't expect things to stay like this because Putin isn't stopping anytime soon. Ukraine is going to lose more land. Russian advances are increasing like an oil spill.

LOL who was ever a friend of anyone in this world of politics and backstabbing? Countries only unite because they have converging interests.

You have an ally called India that buys cheap oil and gas from Russia. India also buys huge quantities of arms from Russia. Doesn't India claim to be the best friend of the US and West?
I am a supporter of underdog.
Do you think Russia can get away with that? You are too delusional. How long Russia will push young men to die in a hopeless war?
You forget Russia pays a price.
Russia as energy supplier to Europe is finished. Russia economy is collapsing. Russia infra from aviation to agriculture will disintegrate. Mass exodus of men and women out of country. Mass exodus of foreign companies. Mass disinvestment.
Even if, even if those pieces of lands Putin managed to occupy, those lands will be covered by mass graves, there will be no life. Will you go there and build a home?

I am a supporter of underdog.
Do you think Russia can get away with that? You are too delusional. How long Russia will push young men to die in a hopeless war?
You forget Russia pays a price.
Russia as energy supplier to Europe is finished. Russia economy is collapsing. Russia infra from aviation to agriculture will disintegrate. Mass exodus of men and women out of country.
Even those pieces of lands Putin managed to occupy will be cover by mass graves, there will be no life. Will you go there and build a home?

Remember these infamous words? We will see.

No amount of crocodile tears you shed can convince anyone. You reap what you sow. This is karma striking back with extreme vengeance.

Russia will be fine. Always has been fine. You thought that Russia was finished after the Cold War. Of course Russia wasn't finished. Russia only became resurgent. Today you are again praying and hoping against all hope.

Let me lay it out for you. At the end of this journey, Russia will have annexed and conquered large swaths of Ukrainian land. The West will have to accept the new reality.

It is hilarious how people start crying when they are dealing with their own pain as opposed to other people's pains. When we inflict pain and suffering on others we like to pretend that this is all done in Lord's name. The hypocrisy has never been clearer. What goes around comes around. No doubt.

Last edited:
That's what surprised me the most at the beginning of the war the fact that Russia committed a small number of soldiers to the invasion and did not take sealing of the NATO-Ukraine borders seriously which made me suspect perhaps he is an oligarch in disguise and not a man of the people. Putin seems to be finishing off what Brezhnev/ Gorbachev started the permanent dismantling and destruction of communism and the splintering of Russia. The consequence of this will be more Muslim states will become independent , expansion of NATO and the complete encircling of China and India. Sooner or later India will fall out of favour as the colonial forces relabel enemies. The mole/agent is the most potent weapon of war.
Said it time and again, Western Ukraine (where they border Poland) is out of range of Russia. They can't interdict the Border between Ukraine and Poland because it is 500 miles to the nearest Russian Airbase in either Transnistria or Belarus. without advance electronic jamming and stealth technology, any Air interdiction along the entire line of Polish border will be more or less suicide, you can't cover 500 miles open sky with legacy fighter AA will make mincemeat out of them. The only way they can touch the Polish border is to use long range cruise or ballistic missile, which is cost Prohibitive to do so.

Also, any miscalculation from the Russia side, like a bomb dropped into Poland or a missile fired in Polish direction or even accidental aerial intrusion will risk bringing NATO into the fight.

No amount of crocodile tears you shed can convince anyone. You reap what you sow. This is karma striking back with extreme vengeance.

Russia will be fine. Always has been fine. You thought that Russia was finished after the Cold War. Of course Russia wasn't finished. Russia only became resurgent. Today you are again praying and hoping against all hope.
Soviet union collapsed leading to a loss of so many of its former occupied/warsaw pact nations that firmly sided with EU/Nato.

Russia is now imploding its military and even soviet stocks against what used to be a firm part of the soviet union….
Ukraine now firmly pro nato…and sweden/finland joined as well.
Let me lay it out for you. At the end of this journey, Russia will have annexed and conquered large swaths of Ukrainian land. The West will have to accept the new reality.
Oh that is why since march russia holds less ground.
And since september we see them being routed several times…

It is hilarious how people start crying when they are dealing with their own pain as opposed to other people's pains. When we inflict pain and suffering on others we like to pretend that this is all done in Lord's name. The hypocrisy has never been clearer. What goes around comes around. No doubt.
Because of your mental issues with “the west” you throw ukraine under the bus and cheer for an imperialist russia.

Sad stuff. Especially considering your leeching of the west generosity and hospitality yourself…

That’s why I don’t understand. Russia has massiv lands, why they need more? Putin and his gang, nothing more than thieves.
Anyway, talking to dummy seems worthless. Ukraine army is on the move. That matters.

Fantastic news, Ive been hoping and expecting the Ukrainians would take Lyman. The Russians had built up extensive defence lines on the west of the city but the Ukrainians have gone round them and attacked from the rear. The Ukrainians are very astute and well led,

Something of a Maginot line win, just hop around the back and Bob's your uncle.

According to a Telegram channel I followed (Ukraine 365 News)

They posted 2 videos purporting the Russian leaving Kreminna under the cover of darkness yesterday.

One video is pitch black with the Russia in the background saying "We have left Kreminna"
Another video is a Russian soldier swear in front of the camera and tell the camera that there are no one in Kreminna and they are there last, and ask where is 208? (208 motor rifle regiment, the one defending Kreminna)"

I cannot authenticate the validity of the video, and my Russian is not as good as it was used to be.

Here is the channel you can view if you want, if you don't want to sub to Telegram (some people don't want to) I can clip the video out and put it somewhere for you and you can watch it yourself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom