What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

not never in early 70s they recognize each other
No never
Germany “Grundgesetz” - the basic laws - forbid the recognition, consider east Germany as illegal separatists.

well, again, I don't know how long have they been using that gun, as I said, it can be critical failure, it's uncommon but it happened. But most likely scenario is that they are either in the process or before/after the replacement. I mean not tank gun, but I did burn a few of M240 Barrel myself for overusing it, they are made to be able to change with minimal effort for a reason.
they are using those guns 24/7 against Russia , I say they easily can reach thousands of use after they received them m you can see the gun in back it don't have a barrel i say the rest of the guns there also see that much use and need barrel replacement . but how good the supply is I don't knew , only knew they are lucky the failure of these guns happen at middle of barrel not like m40 recoilless gun that explode at the base of the barrel if you overuse it

No never
Germany “Grundgesetz” - the basic laws - forbid the recognition, consider east Germany as illegal separatists.
they recognize each other and that's how they manage to enter UN

not never in early 70s they recognize each other
Yes by the WW2 victors: USSR, US, UK and France but not by west Germany.
You should understand until reunification in 1990 Germany was an occupied country. West Germany accepted the pact because there was no to little other options. Russia has 20 army divisions in east Germany.
The entry to UN followed by 4 power agreement.

to me it looks like they use it till it broke in half
FeAnd1LWYAIke-J

you usually don't wait that long to replace the barrel , well unless you suggest they broke it after replacing it . that make no sense to me

in jcpoa, there is some technical and financial duty for the countries who were part of it and they failed those.
its not the matter of Iran step back from obligation , its the matter that Iran made the decision you post after other party violated the treaty . we didn't violate the treaty for more than one year after west violation because Europe promised to use instex to render those violation ineffective they failed to do that . jcpoa was not all about Iran must not do something , it was if Iran not do something it receive something instead and west failed to deliver the something we supposed to receive
Thats is not what JPCOA says as far as i can tell.
You have the link, so point out what clause was violated.
Especially your point about Airbus.

Let's not make HIMARS some magical weapon, and the main issue lies with the Russian war machine from tactics, implementation, and logistics (outside of corruption). The Russians are fighting as if it's still World War 1 & 2. They've not advanced in warfighting as one would have hoped. Another issue lies with no NCO and having a conscription-based army; this surprised me the most.

Lastly, Ukraine getting an endless supply of weaponry is another issue Russia didn’t tackle early on.
That's what surprised me the most at the beginning of the war the fact that Russia committed a small number of soldiers to the invasion and did not take sealing of the NATO-Ukraine borders seriously which made me suspect perhaps he is an oligarch in disguise and not a man of the people. Putin seems to be finishing off what Brezhnev/ Gorbachev started the permanent dismantling and destruction of communism and the splintering of Russia. The consequence of this will be more Muslim states will become independent , expansion of NATO and the complete encircling of China and India. Sooner or later India will fall out of favour as the colonial forces relabel enemies. The mole/agent is the most potent weapon of war.

That's what surprised me the most at the beginning of the war the fact that Russia committed a small number of soldiers to the invasion and did not take sealing of the NATO-Ukraine borders seriously which made me suspect perhaps he is an oligarch in disguise and not a man of the people. Putin seems to be finishing off what Brezhnev/ Gorbachev started the permanent dismantling and destruction of communism and the splintering of Russia. The consequence of this will be more Muslim states will become independent , expansion of NATO and the complete encircling of China and India. Sooner or later India will fall out of favour as the colonial forces relabel enemies. The mole/agent is the most potent weapon of war.
It seems to me that Putin planned this war as a kindergarten. He pushed Shoigu and Gerassimov aside. What can people expect from an ex spy as military chief? Nothing.

He invaded a country larger in size than Germany with an army less than 300,000 men. Now he seeks to refresh by additional 300,000 men.

No, unless Putin goes all out calling general mobilization this war will end very ugly for Russia army. This war is lost for Russia no matter what coming next anyway.

It seems to me that Putin planned this war as a kindergarten. He pushed Shoigu and Gerassimov aside. What can people expect from an ex spy as military chief? Nothing.

He invaded a country larger in size than Germany with an army less than 300,000 men. Now he seeks to refresh by additional 300,000 men.

No, unless Putin goes all out calling general mobilization this war will end very ugly for Russia army. This war is lost for Russia no matter what coming next anyway.

Russia has 4 times the population of Ukraine. 300,000 versus 300,000 is enough. The Russian army will constantly be reinforced to replace losses. The Ukrainian army cannot be reinforced to replace losses due to a quarter of the population. Over the years, Ukraine will run out of men and Kiev will become vulnerable to attack.

The rest of the world? What do you think China would do if Taiwan declares independence and is about to lose? We would have done the same. The key is balance of power. US and the West is bullying all other countries and disrespecting boundaries. Its not gonna be nice when everything is controlled by the US corporatoracy

That's my point, Nobody will, so stop poking the bear damn it.
Just to be clear. Ukraine is defending its territory against an invading force. What this invading force could or would do if facing a humiliating defeat remains to be seen.
This russian fueled narrative of the west being the reason Russia is invading Ukraine and by some strange reason waging a defensive war, is ridiculous. From a european perspective there is nothing nice about Russia invading westward. Nobody here, including the socalled pro-russians on PDF living in Europe, wants to replace democracy and equality with a life under Russian influence and kleptocracy.

Just to be clear. Ukraine is defending its territory against an invading force. What this invading force could or would do if facing a humiliating defeat remains to be seen.
This russian fueled narrative of the west being the reason Russia is invading Ukraine and by some strange reason waging a defensive war, is ridiculous. From a european perspective there is nothing nice about Russia invading westward. Nobody here, including the socalled pro-russians on PDF living in Europe, wants to replace democracy and equality with a life under Russian influence and kleptocracy.

After annexation, Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson, Zaphrazhia are as Russian land as Moscow. From now on, Russian soldiers fight for these land as if they are fighting for Moscow. The morale will be high.

Back
Top Bottom