What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

FeCgXkZakAAMjfL.jpg

Soviet union collapsed leading to a loss of so many of its former occupied/warsaw pact nations that firmly sided with EU/Nato.

Russia is now imploding its military and even soviet stocks against what used to be a firm part of the soviet union….
Ukraine now firmly pro nato…and sweden/finland joined as well.

Oh that is why since march russia holds less ground.
And since september we see them being routed several times…

Because of your mental issues with “the west” you throw ukraine under the bus and cheer for an imperialist russia.

Sad stuff. Especially considering your leeching of the west generosity and hospitality yourself…

Keep crying. Like I said, what goes around comes around. You are paying for sins committed against others. No rocket science. If you had the ability of self-accountability you would know that this is justice.

That’s why I don’t understand. Russia has massiv lands, why they need more? Putin and his gang, nothing more than thieves.
Anyway, talking to dummy seems worthless. Ukraine army is on the move. That matters.

You are using Ukraine as a choking point against Russia. It makes full sense for Russia to retaliate.

Aren't you preparing Taiwan against China? You play all these nefarious games, but when something happens to you it is all hell.

Last edited:
Keep crying. Like I said, what goes around comes around. You are paying for sins you committed against. If you had the ability of self accountability you would know that this is only justice.

You are using Ukraine as a choking point against Russia. It makes full sense for Russia to retaliate.

Aren't you preparing Taiwan against China?
Crying? I am celebrating ukraines recent sucesses on the battlefield (slava ukraini) and the degradation of russia from a near peer 2nd strongest military to a mere regional power.
After this, no longer will we have to worry about the russians annexing territory here and there.

Sniff more copium buddy. Russia 3 day mission great succes!!!

Christine Lambrecht, Germany’s defense minister visits Odessa.
A captured tank from Russia army made her laughing.
the tank was probably in service in the war against the German Wehrmacht.
I must admit the russians know how to keep tanks well for 70 years. Russians know wars keep coming.

Lambrecht in der Ukraine

Verteidigungsministerin Christine Lambrecht (SPD, 3.v.l) besichtigt eine Verteidigungsstellung außerhalb von Odessa und lässt sich einen von den Russen erbeuteten Panzer zeigen
Quelle: dpa/Jörg Blank

Russia had 8 years to empower people of Luhansk and Donbass so they can do the fight , if they armed and trained those people and let they finish the job there never would have been such reaction from the NATO.
NATO has no say in this shit okay.. It's an internal Russosphere problem. Stop poking and starting WW3.

Just to be clear. Ukraine is defending its territory against an invading force. What this invading force could or would do if facing a humiliating defeat remains to be seen.
This russian fueled narrative of the west being the reason Russia is invading Ukraine and by some strange reason waging a defensive war, is ridiculous. From a european perspective there is nothing nice about Russia invading westward. Nobody here, including the socalled pro-russians on PDF living in Europe, wants to replace democracy and equality with a life under Russian influence and kleptocracy.
And the Russian people in Ukriane are defending their own? Why the double standard?

NATO has no say in this shit okay.. It's an internal Russosphere problem. Stop poking and starting WW3.

And the Russian people in Ukriane are defending their own? Why the double standard?
Putin doesnt care about PEOPLE. Stop pretending. Putin cares about power and a desire to dictate the russian perception of his legacy. He is a con man running a cuckoos nest holding nuclear weapons. Its a freaking disaster.

I thought china was all about sovereignity and territorial integrity.

Why are they now throwing their ukranian allies under the bus?

If russia can annex territory because of a ethnic/language tie with a fifth column…i guess turkey can do the same with the uyghurs?

If russia can annex territory because of a ethnic/language tie with a fifth column…i guess turkey can do the same with the uyghurs?
That is what mr Han Job here don't know.

If China started to openly support Separatist Movement anywhere in the world, then those people are going to pay back to the Chinese own 56 different ethnic people.

Fun fact, Russia only made up of 15 or 16 different ethnics group, it will be a field day if outside power uses the same separatist issue to divide China. That's why Mr Han Job here cry all day and wondering why China did not support Russia. He wouldn't even know why.

But then what do you expect from people like him? He said on the other threat "Russian and Ukrainian only of slightly different." Yeah, even their religion (Russian Orthodox vs Ukrainian Orthodox) is different, and he have no idea how or why the group splintered off anyway, and yet Mr Han Job here have no problem blabbing something he don't understand lol. It just too cringe to watch.

Crying? I am celebrating ukraines recent sucesses on the battlefield (slava ukraini) and the degradation of russia from a near peer 2nd strongest military to a mere regional power.
After this, no longer will we have to worry about the russians annexing territory here and there.

Sniff more copium buddy. Russia 3 day mission great succes!!!

You lost. Give it up. The fact that you guys have to spend hours and hundreds of posts spewing nonsense day in day out is enough indication. Sitting comfortably behind your keyboard and copying pasting stuff. A waste of time.

Putin has the upperhand. That is just a simple fact. Russia is sending its military power into Ukraine and all you can do is send weapons to Ukraine. Letting the Ukrainians die and do the fighting for you. Send your soldiers to Ukraine and we will talk.

You couldn't win in Afghanistan. The Afghan army was wise to run from day one realising they were fighting your war. Russia will kick your arse in its neighborhood. You are provoking a giant in its own neighborhood. Don't even try fool.

Last edited:

Is my name China? Lol. Respect traditional spheres, if US threatened nuclear war in Cuba, Russia can do the same in an Ex Soviet state.

Putin doesnt care about PEOPLE. Stop pretending. Putin cares about power and a desire to dictate the russian perception of his legacy. He is a con man running a cuckoos nest holding nuclear weapons. Its a freaking disaster.
Putin cares about Russia, if he doesn't care about Russia, it might have been easier being an American puppy like Germany or UK. Germany is technically still occupied by US. About the people aspect, I am not sure if Biden cares about his people too. Giving Ukraine 40bil$ while the American ppl are suffering.

You lost. Give it up. The fact that you guys have to spend hours and hundreds of posts spewing nonsense day in day out is enough indication.

Putin has the upperhand. That is just a simple fact. Russia is sending its military power into Ukraine and all you can do send weapons to Ukraine. Letting Ukrainians die and do your fighting. Send your soldiers to Ukraine and we will talk.
The funny thing is…we dont even have to.
With some economic and material support, ukraine is more then capable of liberating lost territories. Meanwhile russia is imploding militarily and economically.

Adding 300.000 low morale and hardly trained cannon fodder will not change battlefield realities.

Seeing how you are discussing your own fantasy where russias 3day offensive was a smashing succes…i will ignore you now till you have something worthwhile to add to the actual turn of events

You lost. Give it up. The fact that you guys have to spend hours and hundreds of posts spewing nonsense day in day out is enough indication. Sitting comfortably behind your keyboard and copying pasting stuff. A waste of time.

Putin has the upperhand. That is just a simple fact. Russia is sending its military power into Ukraine and all you can do is send weapons to Ukraine. Letting Ukrainians die and do the fighting for you. Send your soldiers to Ukraine and we will talk.
Ppl don't understand the definition of victory. They think Putin wants to gobble up the whole Ukraine. His aim is neutralisation of Ukraine and he has been very direct about this. Make Ukraine neutral or else we neutralise them. This can mean tactical nukes or just destroying their industrial base. Novorussiya is just a side prize.

The funny thing is…we dont even have to.
With some economic and material support, ukraine is more then capable of liberating lost territories. Meanwhile russia is imploding militarily and economically.

Adding 300.000 low morale and hardly trained cannon fodder will not change battlefield realities.

Seeing how you are discussing your own fantasy where russias 3day offensive was a smashing succes…i will ignore you now till you have something worthwhile to add to the actual turn of events

Look at him triggered. Your Ukrainian buddies are cannon fodder. You are using the Ukrainians for your own war and enmity with Russia. The Ukrainians are foolish to die for you.

You need to ignore yourself. Mute yourself for a few weeks because all that you have claimed has turned out to be untrue. Russia is in the driving seat. Russia has annexed Ukrainian land and all you can do is fume.

Worthless sacrifices

Lots of 5,000 russian soldiers have not managed to escape the encirclement at Lyman.

Eine ukrainische Flagge weht in einem Dorf nahe Lyman

Bild vergrößern

Foto: Anadolu Agency / Getty Images

Worthless sacrifices

Lots of 5,000 russian soldiers have not managed to escape the encirclement at Lyman.

Bild vergrößern

Foto: Anadolu Agency / Getty Images

The Russians will retrieve each territory. Only a matter of time.

You better prepare for a lengthy war boy. This is only the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom