What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Worthless sacrifices

Lots of 5,000 russian soldiers have not managed to escape the encirclement at Lyman.

Eine ukrainische Flagge weht in einem Dorf nahe Lyman

Bild vergrößern
Eine ukrainische Flagge weht in einem Dorf nahe Lyman

Foto: Anadolu Agency / Getty Images
I will bet with you the end is not a Ukrainian victory. How much you want to bet. The end is a Ukraine is ruins with 4 new Russian territories.

And also inflation in the West. Even shake gas prices are up 300% in the US.

I will bet with you the end is not a Ukrainian victory. How much you want to bet. The end is a Ukraine is ruins with 4 new Russian territories.

These European suckers are licking their wounds. The whole world is witnessing how Western hegemony is being challanged in broad daylight. One country Russia is pouncing on them all.

We were promised that Russian economy would be annihilated and Russia won't be able to fight within days. Here we are. The tables have been turned. Russia is turning off the gas tap and we can see the effects in many European capitals. Inflation is getting higher. The European economic crisis instigated by the war in Ukraine is real. It was supposed to be a one-way street.

Last edited:

Even though not my fight i love a bet got caned yesterday because Liverpool conceded late goal . Must be a way mods can take our bank details and when we know the result and who won they can take it . How much you want to bet

Is my name China? Lol. Respect traditional spheres, if US threatened nuclear war in Cuba, Russia can do the same in an Ex Soviet state.

Putin cares about Russia, if he doesn't care about Russia, it might have been easier being an American puppy like Germany or UK. Germany is technically still occupied by US. About the people aspect, I am not sure if Biden cares about his people too. Giving Ukraine 40bil$ while the American ppl are suffering.
Since you are so much against countries being a puppy, how come you want Ukraine to be a russian puppy?

Im not sure how Biden supporting Ukraine relates to the fact that Putin doesnt care about people. Is that just deflection? Its obvious Putin is using people speaking russian as pretext to influence and annex foreign territory in order to satisfy his imperial ambitions. He couldnt care less about the people residing in those territories.

Ok I take the bet. What do you want to give if you lose? About inflation, that’s a temporary market reaction to a shortage. That won’t last forever.

There is no lack of oil and gas on markets. The problem is transport, and time of delivery.

Since you are so much against countries being a puppy, how come you want Ukraine to be a russian puppy?

Im not sure how Biden supporting Ukraine relates to the fact that Putin doesnt care about people. Is that just deflection? Its obvious Putin is using people speaking russian as pretext to influence and annex foreign territory in order to satisfy his imperial ambitions. He couldnt care less about the people residing in those territories.

Deal with it. Putin would rather have Ukraine on its side than becoming a EU puppet. The Europeans got little in common with Ukraine. Russia on the otherhand is literally a big brother of Ukraine. It makes full sense for Ukraine to be aligned with Russia as opposed to Europe.

Russia has already lost strategically and Ukraine now liberating its territory. Ukraine has all the momentum and initiative.

Says the American poodle. You were also winning in Afghanistan not so long ago until you were not. Give it up.

Even though not my fight i love a bet got caned yesterday because Liverpool conceded late goal . Must be a way mods can take our bank details and when we know the result and who won they can take it . How much you want to bet

lol, you really have to be stupid to bet on Russia on this.

He nuke Ukraine, he gets nothing, He don't nuke Ukraine, he also gets nothing.

The problem is, in Military Term, he had wasted too much time and resource on places he should not have been. As I said before, even if he mobilise the entire Russian population into this war, he will still lose, he don't have the time to equip and train his army. It would have been fine if he mobilise back in March, now you would have combat ready troop ready to go in October. Instead, he can at best give them a week of training and then push them to the front line, facing the battle hardened Ukrainian.

There should be a prerequisite for anyone who bet on Russia to go be one of these "Mobilised Troop" and then if he is alive in 6 months, I will take that bet.

Deal with it. Putin would rather have Ukraine on its side than becoming a EU puppet. The Europeans got little in common with Ukraine. Russia on the otherhand is literally a big brother of Ukraine. It makes full sense for Ukraine to be aligned with Russia as opposed to Europe.
Just because you didnt adress me doesnt mean I havent read your previous posts. Take your anti western rhetoric and trolling somewhere else.

Just because you didnt adress me doesnt mean I havent read your previous posts. Take your anti western rhetoric and trolling somewhere else.

That is all you guys got. You have a laudry list of enemies. China is your enemy. Russia your enemy. Iran is your enemy. Pakistan is your enemy. Islam is your enemy. Immigrants are your enemy. Enemies, enemies and more enemies. When will you guys stop hating others? When things don't go your way you start crying like babies. It is payback time. This is karma at work. You won't learn from it though.

I feel for the conscripts. Many of them are now elderly men with no military training. This is so sad and disgusting on every level Russia has lost the war

Back
Top Bottom