What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Ok I take the bet. What do you want to give if you lose? About inflation, that’s a temporary market reaction to a shortage. That won’t last forever.

There is no lack of oil and gas on markets. The problem is transport, and time of delivery.
I will bet Russia will win in the end. Definition of victory is all 4 territories will remain Russian and Ukraine will be in ruins. If I lose I will be gone from this thread forever. What say you!?

Why is my bet off when the war is still ongoing? =)

These guys are high on arrogance, but make no mistake they are feeling the heat. I can feel their pain and anguish from a thousand miles. These are the same arrogant brutes that used to taunt us by picking sides and fuelling wars. They termed it as conducting "normal" business. They used to walk around with a grin on their faces. I know what changed. They are crying on a daily basis and wearing their blue yellow. They ain't fooling anybody.

Last edited:
I will bet Russia will win in the end. Definition of victory is all 4 territories will remain Russian and Ukraine will be in ruins. If I lose I will be gone from this thread forever. What say you!?
Not so my friend

My definition of victory is who actually controls it, who seizes the territory, not by a clown that decides that is mine.

Not so my friend

My definition of victory is who actually controls it, who seizes the territory, not by a clown that decides that is mine.

The last time I checked Russia seized and controlled the former Ukrainain territory.

That's the problem Russia is facing from the beginning.

Putin don't have enough troop to finish the job, he should have known that by April when they were forced to retreat from Kyiv. And if he were to continue with this war then, he should have at least partially mobilised his troop back then, then you get 3 to 6 months training, then you send them to Ukraine. That way, they will have a chance.

On the other hand, Ukraine has been following a rigorous regime to train up new troop, Europe alone is training around 100,000 Ukrainian a year. Then armed them and ready them for the war. Ukraine itself probably can generate around 350 - 400,000 troop a single year, and they have been doing that since day 1.

Not much of a chance when you send someone who probably had already forgotten which end the bullet comes out, give them 5 days training and ship them to the front. They would not even made a punching bag for the Ukrainian....

The truth is, Russia has been humiliated in this war. An old and rusty military getting smashed by the not so equipped Ukrainian military. Heavy loses of Russian soldiers that will probably be hushed up and the true number of deaths hidden from the general population. And only small areas of land gained to show for it. You call that a win, Putin? Pathetic. Its weak, Russia looks weak. A national humiliation for the whole world to see. And now The Russian forces are now made up of retirees and conscripts who don't want to be there. The vast majority being untrained and unprepared.what could possibly go wrong !

We are talking about 100 percent of control of 4 regions that Russia says it’s her. Not 50 percent, or less.

Russia is in full control. Besides this war is ongoing so much will change in the coming days, weeks and months.

The last time I checked Russia seized and controlled the former Ukrainain territory.

They control only 17% of Ukraine now, 6.5% of which was controlled prior to February. That number continues to decline

They control only 17% of Ukraine now, 6.5% of which was controlled prior to February. That number continues to decline

The number is actually increasing and the territories that Russians hold is firmly under their control.

The number is actually increasing and the territories that Russians hold is firmly under their control.

They just lost the entire Kharkiv Oblast and now Lyman. Ukraine has all the momentum and initiative. Stop lying to yourself.

Russia is in full control. Besides this war is ongoing so much will change in the coming days, weeks and months.
Full control of what? Lyman just lost. Luhansk, Kherson will be next.
Most well trained Russia soldiers are either dead, wounded or disappeared. What now coming from partial mobilization are untrained, weaklings and cowards. Worthless. When they die or wounded they would not even know why they fight for, far from home in Ukraine.

Most well trained Russia soldiers are either dead, wounded or disappeared. What now coming from partial mobilization are untrained, weaklings and cowards. Worthless. When they die or wounded they would not even know why they fight for, far from home in Ukraine.
There are losses and wins in battle. Referendum WITHOUT any impact is pointless. Russians are upto something and they are currently silent and ghost.

There are losses and wins in battle. Referendum WITHOUT any impact is pointless. Russians are upto something and they are currently silent and ghost.
The problem is, what can Russia up to?

They are already in a war, they are already try to mobilse. If you look at all the option Putin have on his card, he only has 1 left, that's Nuclear Option. But then ask yourself this, will nuclear option help Russia? Or simply speed up their demise? Or in most case, all our demise??

I don't even think Putin have full control of Russia. A lot of dissent coming from the minority group, and it's not hard to find them, and that's driving a crack between already fragmented Russian community. If this is not taken care of, it could really lead to Russian Civil War.

I mean, why wouldn't you when you are Minority in Russia, and you suffer 70% of the lost in this war? Some Russian group even call this "Purification of Russia".

The problem is, what can Russia up to?

They are already in a war, they are already try to mobilse. If you look at all the option Putin have on his card, he only has 1 left, that's Nuclear Option. But then ask yourself this, will nuclear option help Russia? Or simply speed up their demise? Or in most case, all our demise??

I don't even think Putin have full control of Russia. A lot of dissent coming from the minority group, and it's not hard to find them, and that's driving a crack between already fragmented Russian community. If this is not taken care of, it could really lead to Russian Civil War.

I mean, why wouldn't you when you are Minority in Russia, and you suffer 70% of the lost in this war? Some Russian group even call this "Purification of Russia".
Very dangerous moment. 100 percent certainty the US and NATO will enter the war, should Putin order a nuclear strike on Ukraine. The US has warned Russia and said the US and allies have everything in place.

Back
Top Bottom