What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That's what I had been telling you natards, respect the boundary. Don't push someone to a corner. NATO pushed Russia into a corner and they won't and can't lose this war. The worst outcome is nuclear. Do you think this is funny anymore? Oooo hahaha, the Russians are losing, hahhaha, HIMARS, hahaha, Bayrakthar, hahaha, M777. I am Chinese and I don't want nukes flying OK. I tried my best to drill into the thick skulls of cheerleaders here, you don't want Russia to LOSE, you want them to agree on a settlement. Divide Ukraine into 2 or just did what they asked in the first fcking place, a neutrality pact and no more expansion of NATO. US is trying to maintain a unipolar world and this is dangerous.
Ah you think China would survive if coming to a nuclear exchange between NATO and Russia?

I find filming of POW's disturbing , no matter which side does it.

It shames not only the prisoner , but us as human beings.

~

New development :

~

Last edited:
Russians leaving their wounded to die. TBF they have better chance of surviving as a Ukrainian POW. Still messed up though.
Many Russian mil blogger said Russian unit had run out of frontline medical supplies back in June, same as Ukraine, the only different is, the West is stocking these supplies, but Russia don't have anyone to fill the gap, rumour has it even China refused to send emergency medicine like insulin or adrenaline to Russia.

Last edited:
Many Russian mil blogger said Russian unit had run out of frontline medical supplies, same as Ukraine, the only different is, the West is stocking these supplies, but Russia don't have anyone to fill the gap, rumour has it even China refused to send emergency medicine like insulin or adrenaline to Russia.
I suspect as much when russian frontline medics were told to ask their girlfriend for tampons. Also begging the chinese for battlefield meds. Don't they have India on their shortlist?

Back
Top Bottom