Serious land Ukraine retaken on the 25th and 26th

Confirmed with Geolocated Data
-Nove (19km North of Lyman)
-Karpivka (20km NW of Lyman)
-Horobivka (10Km NE of Kupiansk)

Unconfirmed
-Drobysheve (8km NW of Lyman)
-Shandryholove (12km NW of Lyman)

I suspect as much when russian frontline medics were told to ask their girlfriend for tampons. Also begging the chinese for battlefield meds. Don't they have India on their shortlist?
That's always bad sign if your medic start going to beg for stuff.

Don't know, but Russia did not ask India for anything since the war, they asked just about everybody not India. Maybe they know India won't play ball? I don't know

I suspect as much when russian frontline medics were told to ask their girlfriend for tampons. Also begging the chinese for battlefield meds. Don't they have India on their shortlist?
Indian has betrayed Russia as they found a new backer i.e. USA.

Serious land Ukraine retaken on the 25th and 26th

Confirmed with Geolocated Data
-Nove (19km North of Lyman)
-Karpivka (20km NW of Lyman)
-Horobivka (10Km NE of Kupiansk)

Unconfirmed
-Drobysheve (8km NW of Lyman)
-Shandryholove (12km NW of Lyman)

That's always bad sign if your medic start going to beg for stuff.

Don't know, but Russia did not ask India for anything since the war, they asked just about everybody not India. Maybe they know India won't play ball? I don't know
From my experience you can get anything from under the table if you willing to go through the hassle. If Russia can't even get their medic the supply needed especially from friendly countries. Then they would better off surrender on masse. They can't blame this on poor prep. This is just unnecessary cruelty against their own men.

Hitler at least gives his soldier meth (pervitin).

Indian has betrayed Russia as they found a new backer i.e. USA.
Yet they still supports Russia financially and diplomatically.,, India sits are complicated their armed forces hardwares are pretty much 90% russian. It will take couple o decades before India drop Russia completely.

worlds-smallest-violin-mr-krabs.gif

Last edited:

I agree it's time for Japan to take back the entire islands. /srs

I like it. I hope there's peoples inside

China has something to say about that. China is rival of Japan. If Japan invade Kurils then China invade Japan. In fact, back in the 90s China torpedoed Russia's plan to sell Kurils to Japan in exchange for Japanese investment in the Russian far east. China said if Russia does that then China will not invest in the Russian far east. So, Russia didn't dare to sell Kurils to Japan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom