What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The latest intel suggest not just Lyman is under threat, also Kreminna and Makiivka has been retaken by Ukrainian force.
@Hassan Al-Somal pocket forming???!!!

Though the advance is too slow to prevent russians from running away in time to be honest. It will however force them to give up Lyman.

lol, you got to love the entire video of the purported "Iranian drone killed Ukrainian SPG Crew" show a single footage of a Tank, not a 2S3 as purported being hit and then a bunch of Ukrainian tank and soldier running around and say Russian destroyed this and destroyed that........

What's even more funny is that this video actually stole another video from other channel which show that's a RUSSIAN TANK being hit by Javelin and survive the blow.......

I don't know what to say but LOL. And that's the worse 9 minutes of my life I lost and can never get back. I mean, I saw bad copy and paste job and misinformation before, but not something this bad...

@Hassan Al-Somal pocket forming???!!!

Though the advance is too slow to prevent russians from running away in time to be honest. It will however force them to give up Lyman.
Well, there are no where for the Russian to run. The only decent fortification of the entire Luchansk area in that section is Troitske - Svatove - Kreminna - Sieverodonetsk. The Ukrainian is already pushing toward Svatove as we speak, and if Lyman fall and Kreminna (Which rumored to be vacated some weeks ago), then the entire line will fall, and there are no place for the Russian to go other than go back to the Pre-2022 line.

Listen to what Michael Clark said on Sky today

Or you can just go back to my post history because what he said I have said that a few weeks ago. There is one line of defence, that's Svatove toward Sieverodonetsk, and Lyman sit across two rivers, it is absolute requirement to hold Lyman to hold both crossing at the same time, and instead of reinforcing this line, Russia choose to pull troop from it and continue to attack Bakhmut, which is pointless because as Clarke said and as I point out a few weeks ago, even if you took Bakhmut (Which highly likely not) it won't do any good if Ukraine manage to roll over Northern Luhansk.

Last edited:
I don't know what to say but LOL. And that's the worse 9 minutes of my life I lost and can never get back. I mean, I saw bad copy and paste job and misinformation before, but not something this bad...

The Iranian Shahed 136 doesn't carry any onboard sensors it is programmed to follow waypoints and strike a predefined geographic coordinate using an onboard commercial GPS receiver. It's capability is limited to fixed targets, so reports of it destroying a self propelled artillery is dubious. I assume the munition can be reprogrammed in-flight provided it can communicate with its operator. Overall, it appears Ukraine has managed to intercept 8 of every 10 Shahed 136 launched by the Russians during the day with small arms and ack-ack. The Russians have now resorted to launching at night to increase its survivability,

I've seen better drones created by high schools students but our Iranian friends and desperate Putinista's seem to think its the second coming of Christ.

Source: Trust me, bro.

Are you stupid? The source is Maxar its included in his post.

Last edited:
The Iranian Shahed 136 doesn't carry any onboard sensors it is programmed to follow waypoints and strike a predefined geographic coordinate using an onboard commercial GPS receiver. It's capability is limited to fixed targets, so reports of it destroying a self propelled artillery is dubious. I assume the munition can be reprogrammed in-flight provided it can communicate with its operator. Overall, it appears Ukraine has managed to intercept 8 of every 10 Shahed 136 launched by the Russians during the day with small arms and ack-ack. The Russians have now resorted to launching at night to increase its survivability,

I've seen better drones created by high schools students but our Iranian friends and desperate Putinista's seem to think its the second coming of Christ.

Are you stupid? The source is Maxar its included in his post.

It wont be long before the Americans work out the supply routes for the American processors being used in these drones and shut down those supply lines - I dont expect these Shahed 136 to last much longer..

It wont be long before the Americans work out the supply routes for the American processors being used in these drones and shut down those supply lines -
It's impossible to block EAR99 technology since its classified as unrestricted. These chips go in washing machines and microwaves so blocking it is going to be challenging.

What is truly shocking is the Iranians have outdone the Russians a 'super power' in building cheap drones using off the shelf ITAR free technology.

actually they did , it about 8 years ago , it came out of olmert mouth in anger that they use nuke against iran

assassinations and sabotage are act of war and a very good reason if we decide t leave
The treaty says that reason for leaving needs to be related to nuclear weapons.
AFAIK, Olmert warned Iran that there was a price to pay for violating the treaty but did not go into specifics.
That is not an acceptable reason for leaving the treaty.

Back
Top Bottom