What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

your government can make it cheaper for you by ditching some these unless green policies that wont solve the imagined global warming. (I just love it when global warming people are protesting that its too expensive to heat their homes. - use the global warming to heat your home fool)

they will result in the destruction of the russian army in ukraine, thats all.

It won't bud. Russia will be fine. Ukraine is being destroyed as a country. Large Ukrainian areas are about to be officially annexed and announced as Russian territory.

It won't bud. Russia will be fine. Ukraine is being destroyed.

How are you enjoying them energy prices in The Netherlands? I'll know things are really bad when you abandon the EU and return to Pakistan. You're like my canary in the mine. :lol:

But do let us know once your abandon ship...

How are you enjoying them energy prices in The Netherlands? I'll know things are really bad when you abandon the EU and return to Pakistan. You're like my canary in the mine. :lol:

But do let us know once your abandon ship...

LOL good to see you spend hours upon hours in this specific topic... It amounts to really nothing or does it?

LOL good to see you spend hours upon hours in this specific topic... It amounts to really nothing or does it?
Probably made less than 10 posts in total on this thread. Hardly hours upon hours.
Have you given up hope on Putin bringing immeasurable pain to your country and fellow Dutch nationals?

The Iranian Shahed 136 doesn't carry any onboard sensors it is programmed to follow waypoints and strike a predefined geographic coordinate using an onboard commercial GPS receiver. It's capability is limited to fixed targets, so reports of it destroying a self propelled artillery is dubious. I assume the munition can be reprogrammed in-flight provided it can communicate with its operator. Overall, it appears Ukraine has managed to intercept 8 of every 10 Shahed 136 launched by the Russians during the day with small arms and ack-ack. The Russians have now resorted to launching at night to increase its survivability,

I've seen better drones created by high schools students but our Iranian friends and desperate Putinista's seem to think its the second coming of Christ.

Are you stupid? The source is Maxar its included in his post.

They are using the Iran drone on rear target and civilian structure. That's why they choose Odessa for the attack, that's a very big give away.

If these drones are capable of loitering and attack moving target, they would have been either used to help Russian push in Bakhmut or help defending Northern Luchansk. Its absent said words that this propaganda can never.

They are using the Iran drone on rear target and civilian structure. That's why they choose Odessa for the attack, that's a very big give away.

If these drones are capable of loitering and attack moving target, they would have been either used to help Russian push in Bakhmut or help defending Northern Luchansk. Its absent said words that this propaganda can never.

The Shaheds are strictly being used for terror bombing. Meanwhile, Russian lines are about to collapse in Northern Luhansk. Those drones won’t change anything.

The houthis have been using these exact same drones to better the American weaponry that the Saudis have deployed in Yemen. The efficacy and operational value of these Iranian systems have been sufficiently proven on the battlefield.

The Iranian Shahed 136 doesn't carry any onboard sensors it is programmed to follow waypoints and strike a predefined geographic coordinate using an onboard commercial GPS receiver. It's capability is limited to fixed targets, so reports of it destroying a self propelled artillery is dubious. I assume the munition can be reprogrammed in-flight provided it can communicate with its operator. Overall, it appears Ukraine has managed to intercept 8 of every 10 Shahed 136 launched by the Russians during the day with small arms and ack-ack. The Russians have now resorted to launching at night to increase its survivability,

I've seen better drones created by high schools students but our Iranian friends and desperate Putinista's seem to think its the second coming of Christ.

Are you stupid? The source is Maxar its included in his post.

Dumbo, how did the traffic that came to halt between the Republic of Abkhazia and Russia prove people fleeing from the partial mobilization in the Russian Federation? You and Maxar are spewing a hot air. You can't pass your wishful thinking as news.

Dumbo, how did the traffic that came to halt between the Republic of Abkhazia and Russia prove people fleeing from the partial mobilization in the Russian Federation? You and Maxar are spewing a hot air. You can't pass your wishful thinking as news.
Not just georgia shows an increase. Also finland, kazachstan, turkey. But i see you choose to be blind for anything but your own propaganda sources.

How are those pockets going again?

Some predictions:
Lyman will fall.
Kherson will too. Its logistics cannot support the ongoing pressure cooker.

Back
Top Bottom