What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That's what I had been telling you natards, respect the boundary. Don't push someone to a corner. NATO pushed Russia into a corner and they won't and can't lose this war. The worst outcome is nuclear. Do you think this is funny anymore? Oooo hahaha, the Russians are losing, hahhaha, HIMARS, hahaha, Bayrakthar, hahaha, M777. I am Chinese and I don't want nukes flying OK. I tried my best to drill into the thick skulls of cheerleaders here, you don't want Russia to LOSE, you want them to agree on a settlement. Divide Ukraine into 2 or just did what they asked in the first fcking place, a neutrality pact and no more expansion of NATO. US is trying to maintain a unipolar world and this is dangerous.
Just curious. If the rest of the world gives in to russian nuclear blackmail now, what prevents Russia from doing it again?
Why isnt Russia scared shitless provoking NATO with all the combined nuclear weapons in its stockpile?

The houthis have been using these exact same drones to better the American weaponry that the Saudis have deployed in Yemen. The efficacy and operational value of these Iranian systems have been sufficiently proven on the battlefield.
It's not about being "Battle Proven" because different battle has a different set of requirements and each side have different approach to the battle.

Just because it worked in one battle (Which I still highly doubt the Iranian drone efficiency in Yemen) it may not work on another battlefield. It's about what they are used on the ground and how this impact that particular war. In THIS war, the Iranian drone is not a efficient battlefield weapon. That's coming from the ground facts in this war.

how many Russian Troops will be trapped?

With winter coming Russia logistics problems are about to get x4 worse!!
There were 2 Battalion defending Lyman alone. Not counting the surrounding city. You are talking about 1,000 men +.

If Telegram channel were to believe, then most likely the Russian had already lost contact with 1 of the Battalion and the other one are withdrawing. But then there are now only 1 way to leave Lyman, and Ukrainian had set up Artillery Position along that road to cover the Russian retreat. If the Ukrainian want, they can do another Highway of Death in Iraq for the Lyman defender.

highway-of-death-iraq-116.jpg

Back
Top Bottom