What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia has more trees than any other country. Trees are the natural resource for printing money. Therefore, Russia has more money than any other country.

Someone ban this moron for good.

That's what I had been telling you natards, respect the boundary. Don't push someone to a corner. NATO pushed Russia into a corner and they won't and can't lose this war. The worst outcome is nuclear. Do you think this is funny anymore? Oooo hahaha, the Russians are losing, hahhaha, HIMARS, hahaha, Bayrakthar, hahaha, M777. I am Chinese and I don't want nukes flying OK. I tried my best to drill into the thick skulls of cheerleaders here, you don't want Russia to LOSE, you want them to agree on a settlement. Divide Ukraine into 2 or just did what they asked in the first fcking place, a neutrality pact and noore expansion of NATO.
For a chinese to say "respect boundary" there is some god tiered level of irony here.

The real invasion forces

Yup, did we not respect boundaries? Unless it's disputed territory, China has always respected boundaries.
If you sign UNCLOS you do not have a disputed territory in the SCS. Ask the vietnamese members here & philippines what they think about chinese respecting their country boundaries,

Also china is in violation of international ruling. See why nobody likes your country and starting to arming themselves?

Kinda like Ukraine & Russia

Last edited:
It's a fake video

First of all, you can see the "Z" tank was travelling down the road toward the buildup area, unless you are claiming Ukrainian using Z tank without taking that mark off, it's quite obvious it was a Russian Assault. Not an Ukrainian Assault.

On the other hand, the landscape between the outside shot and the Ukrainian running around are different. The outside shot is vegetated, but the Ukrainian running around close up, you can see the landscape is barren and scorched. Those are shot in two different places. Most likely two different time.
Bro.. are you still investigating old murder cases? I hope you have solved one.

1 Putin day = 1,000 commoner years. So 3 Putin days = 3,000 commoner years. So the war goes on after you and I died from old age.

Russian tank engages a Ukrainian BMP. Warning. Graphic.

images (2).jpeg

Bro.. are you still investigating old murder cases? I hope you have solved one.
I no longer work for NSW Police

But we did crack 6 cold cases while I was there, 2 of them murder.

We solved a Sydney School girl murder back in 1972 and Michelle Bright murder in 1999

Back
Top Bottom