What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

There's a reason the US doesn't send all their big guns to Ukraine to quickly end the war, One major reason is that a quick war will just left Putin still in charge, Russian military still mostly intact and their populations more bitter & resentful of the west.

But if the war are prolonged like you see now. Russia will be weakened in the long run. Their population will be angry more at their own government than the west. I say we just watch & see if the situation demanded that the US sends more weapons.
The war can be over in 1 month, says Ukraine, if the West just provides 1/100 of its capabilities. Tanks, aircraft, missiles, drones, etc.
But the US, UK, Germany goal is to squeeze Russia slowly to death. Military, economy, diplomacy so Russia can never invade any country again. There is concern about Russia nuclear arsenals thus the West is hesitant.

Did confederates have HIMARS? or satellites?

Ukraine didnt join NATO, so all is well. NATO had to expand because the people in Eastern Europe had enough of Russian rule and waiting in line for toilet paper. They said no more.

You are sure they are more advanced? you wold be right!

The fastest way to end the war is to stop arming Ukraine and Arm Russia with HIAMRS and military intelligence. If your aim is to end the wart quickly.

A full nuclear first strike by USA, will probably be successful, I am sure it can be won without Russia being able to retaliate in a meaningful way. I think this has always been the case. in the last 20 years americas ability to do this is increased may times over. It would be all over in 45 minutes if a decision is made. US has classified tech that we odnt know much about., but I know for a fact they can sink every Russian submarine almost simultaneously. They know where the silos are, and nuke armed butler busters can take them out, they show where the airfields and bombers are and they track mobile launchers with those micro satlltelites.

I think US will not do this as they are saving this capability for China. Once the Chinese see what US can do, the element of surprise is gone in the future. So they wont be striking russia with nukes.

I think they will just isolate russia it if uses nukes and maybe sink their navy and say the ukrnaians did it.

The issue probably wont be solved in our lifetime. It will require a regime change in Russia. West will need to win a second Cold War. It will be a frozen conflict.

Canada will defend itself against any hostile foreign population that has received Canadian passports recently. Have no worry about that.

Australia can already take their citizzneship away if they act for a foreign power. And if people have to be rounded up, trust me the local population

HaHa!.. you have no idea..the Chinese were here for at least the last century,, the key word in your comment is recent!?

You have never heard of the Russian dead hand??? after a first strike by the US or others..\

https://www.military.com/history/russias-dead-hand-soviet-built-nuclear-doomsday-device.html

The war can be over in 1 month, says Ukraine, if the West just provides 1/100 of its capabilities. Tanks, aircraft, missiles, drones, etc.
But the US, UK, Germany goal is to squeeze Russia slowly to death. Military, economy, diplomacy so Russia can never invade any country again.

You sound so dumb.. it is the contrary that is happening!..

Last edited:
HaHa!.. you have no idea..the Chinese were here for at least the last century,, the key word in your comment is recent!?

You have never heard of the Russian dead hand??? after a first strike by the US or others..

You sound so dumb.. it is the contrary that is happening!..
What tanks in Russia arsenals can be thrown at Leopard 2 tank or Panther?
Germany had 4,200 tanks in Cold War, that’s no problem at all to produce the same amount today. Then coming tanks from the US, UK, France, Spain, Italy…. a long list.

What tanks in Russia arsenals can be thrown at Leopard 2 tank or Panther?
Germany had 4,200 tanks in Cold War, that’s no problem at all to produce the same amount today.

Leopard 2 tank in Syria! .. HaHaHa!
1664019314404.png

1664019442405.png

Russia produced 40 000 tanks in WW2.. HaHa!

Did confederates have HIMARS? or satellites?

Ukraine didnt join NATO, so all is well. NATO had to expand because the people in Eastern Europe had enough of Russian rule and waiting in line for toilet paper. They said no more.

You are sure they are more advanced? you wold be right!

The fastest way to end the war is to stop arming Ukraine and Arm Russia with HIAMRS and military intelligence. If your aim is to end the wart quickly.

A full nuclear first strike by USA, will probably be successful, I am sure it can be won without Russia being able to retaliate in a meaningful way. I think this has always been the case. in the last 20 years americas ability to do this is increased may times over. It would be all over in 45 minutes if a decision is made. US has classified tech that we odnt know much about., but I know for a fact they can sink every Russian submarine almost simultaneously. They know where the silos are, and nuke armed butler busters can take them out, they show where the airfields and bombers are and they track mobile launchers with those micro satlltelites.

I think US will not do this as they are saving this capability for China. Once the Chinese see what US can do, the element of surprise is gone in the future. So they wont be striking russia with nukes.

I think they will just isolate russia it if uses nukes and maybe sink their navy and say the ukrnaians did it.

The issue probably wont be solved in our lifetime. It will require a regime change in Russia. West will need to win a second Cold War. It will be a frozen conflict.

Canada will defend itself against any hostile foreign population that has received Canadian passports recently. Have no worry about that.

Australia can already take their citizzneship away if they act for a foreign power. And if people have to be rounded up, trust me the local population can't wait.
It really depends, I will say if Ukraine wanted NATO membership, they are going to get them, and the war will end and most likely ending the ambition of Russia.

Problem is, as I mentioned, Ukraine would most likely need to give up those territories it lost to Russia. Would they want to do that? That's another story.

Wow, Russian commanders requested to retreat from Kherson but Putin refused.
Putin increasingly act like Hitler in the military strategic planning.

And he, like Hitler, didn't know anything about Military Operation. That was the problem.

The garrison near Nova Kharkova are about to be overrun, they were cut off and surrounded, conventional military theory they need to abandon the beachhead that side of the river and cross into the other side to consolidate, without that you are looking at a massive surrender in amybe a few days

It really depends, I will say if Ukraine wanted NATO membership, they are going to get them, and the war will end and most likely ending the ambition of Russia.

Problem is, as I mentioned, Ukraine would most likely need to give up those territories it lost to Russia. Would they want to do that? That's another story.

The only way I see Ukraine joining NATO is if there is an agreement to stop the war between them and Russia.

If Ukraine is asked to make concessions , they would ask for guarantees that they are not attacked again. And the only assurance for that can be membership in NATO.

I don't see a scenario where Ukraine is accepted to NATO as long as this war continues.

~

Leopard 2 tank in Syria! .. HaHaHa!
View attachment 882249

View attachment 882250

Russia produced 40 000 tanks in WW2.. HaHa!
Germany 27,000 tanks
Besides, it was USSR (including Ukraine).

But now thing is different. Russia fights alone. Putin sends hooligans, rapists to the front. Ccp chinese support Russia however only send cheap anti west rhetoric, Iran sends suicide drone, nothing else. Do I miss anything?

Not at all..they were the first to build the all over Canada's railways.. they are extremely entranched in the Canadian society.. told you ..you have no idea..

Biggest China and Russia fanboys never live in those countries. One has to wonder why that is.

Germany 27,000 tanks
Besides, it was USSR (including Ukraine).

But now thing is different. Russia fights alone. Putin sends hooligans, rapists to the front. Ccp chinese support Russia however only send cheap anti west rhetoric, Iran sends suicide drone, nothing else. Do I miss anything?

And those tanks were mainly different T-34 variants.

How many Armatas they have produced in seven years? Yep.

Problem is, as I mentioned, Ukraine would most likely need to give up those territories it lost to Russia.
Why would Ukraine have to give up occupied territories to join NATO? NATO can just accept them and declare those territories occupied. hold off activating article 5 until Ukraine rearms. Or not activate article 5 at all. There are no rules, NATO can do whatever it likes.

The only way I see Ukraine joining NATO is if there is an agreement to stop the war between them and Russia.

If Ukraine is asked to make concessions , they would ask for guarantees that they are not attacked again. And the only assurance for that can be membership in NATO.

I don't see a scenario where Ukraine is accepted to NATO as long as this war continues.

~
An such deal would have to be prepared well before Ukraine ascension to NATO. With or without negotiation with Russia.

But yes, I don't see why or how NATO would accept Ukraine when there is still active combat happening in Ukraine. NATO may talk to Russia and extend them a ceasefire agreement in exchange of the recognition of occupied area. And in turn Ukraine will get NATO membership, if Russia refused, talk can be installed unilaterally between NATO and Ukraine to have them stop attacking occupied territories in exchange for NATO membership.

But none of this will happen until the 30-member organisation vote for it. So, there are still time for war.

Why would Ukraine have to give up occupied territories to join NATO? NATO can just accept them and declare those territories occupied. hold off activating article 5 until Ukraine rearms. Or not activate article 5 at all. There are no rules, NATO can do whatever it likes.
The sole purpose of joining NATO is to the ability to use Article 5. If you suspended Article 5 or not activate it, then what's the point for Ukraine joining NATO? They may as well crawl back as much land as they can and stopped when they are ready to join NATO.

Back
Top Bottom