What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

a problem however can be solved.
Over a million of Ukrainians have arrived in Germany the number is rising every day. We will probably see several millions of the war continues next year.
Lot of russian deserters, opponents to Putin regime coming from Russia. That goes to hundred thousand.
Germany can recruit them and establish a foreign legion. Légion étrangère allemande. Similar to France army Légion étrangère. There were lots of German soldiers in the legion. Many were fighting in indochina. Many never returned after surrender in Vietnam final battle.

View attachment 880564View attachment 880565

You can have millions of soldiers but without electricity and fuel they are not combat effective on foot. Russia cruise missile Ukraine's power plants which shuts down water, oil refining. On top of that, Germany is not an oil producer. Even if Germany forms a million men army from Ukrainian refugees and Free Russia Army, Germany cannot beat Russia in Ukraine. All those men just get mowed down by machine guns and artillery fire and it's just a waste of human lives for nothing.

Considering Turkey backed Syrian rebels were never able to take Hama after many attempts, you think a Germany backed army made up of Ukrainian refugees can take Kherson? Sun Tzu would be rolling in his grave.

Last edited:
7278614F-4626-4940-8D47-1E4C44DBFC2A.jpeg
21870C71-882C-4F67-9580-9D18F1E48023.jpeg

You can have millions of soldiers but without electricity and fuel they are not combat effective on foot. Russia cruise missile Ukraine's power plants which shuts down water, oil refining. On top of that, Germany is not an oil producer. Even if Germany forms a million men army from Ukrainian refugees and Free Russia Army, Germany cannot beat Russia in Ukraine. All those men just get mowed down by machine guns and artillery fire and it's just a waste of human lives for nothing.

Considering Turkey backed Syrian rebels were never able to take Hama city after many attempts, you think a Germany backed army made up of Ukrainian refugees can take Kherson? Sun Tzu would be rolling in his grave.
Oil supply is important, without oil no tank can roll. Russia has oil however is too small to pose a threat. USSR is a threat but Russia not. Even though German army beat USSR in WW1, it surrendered giving territory including Ukraine to Germany.
In WW2 German army crushed the Soviet army in a giant encirclement at Kiew.

But who is going to lend to them...t
1. China.
2. Russia doesnt need loans at the moment, because Russia is cash positive and fiscally responsible..you western countries always say your rich- then why cant you live without so much debt? broke azz!!

For those who still have minimal critical thinking left, and those who've grown tired of the constant, unidimensional, bogus NATO propaganda feed, here's an objective and instructive analysis of the Ukrainian offensive in Kharkov by a military professional, former USA Marine Corps intelligence officer and UN arms inspector Scott Ritter:

Hahaha Scott is paid by Russia so no he is not objective
This has been pointed out many times

No rihht if its to expand influence. Yes if it to assure no one is doing something to make their land insecure.
Every country tried to expand their influence, what do you think BRICS is etc?

1. China.
2. Russia doesnt need loans at the moment, because Russia is cash positive and fiscally responsible..you western countries always say your rich- then why cant you live without so much debt? broke azz!!
The Russian economy is collapsing every day, they don’t have enough money to fund this war…..I mean super duper special operation.

The Russian economy is collapsing every day, they don’t have enough money to fund this war…..I mean super duper special operation.
If they dont have enough money to keep funding the war, then how exactly do they keep funding the war? LMAO - you're the coward whose already gotten exhausted without actually even fighting a real war...ammunition stocks are lower than required, you just censor those kind of facts, lets just be factual! i will call out every lie i detect, simple.

From all the OSINT source, they all suggested that Russia DID NOT try to reinforce Northern Luhansk, in fact, thinning them out and continue move these troop south. They have transfer at least 20 BTG from Eastern Front to Southern front.

Looks like the Russian is giving up defending the Svatove-Kreminna-Sieverodonetsk Line. If the Ukrainian break thru that line that's game over for Luhansk, it will be going back to pre-2022 line or maybe worse.

Looks like the Russian are focus on Southern Front. Which does not make sense as the current war goal for them is to capture the entire Donbas. You can't do that if you lose Luhansk or at least part of it.

If they dont have enough money to keep funding the war, then how exactly do they keep funding the war? LMAO - you're the coward whose already gotten exhausted without actually even fighting a real war...ammunition stocks are lower than required, you just censor those kind of facts, lets just be factual! i will call out every lie i detect, simple.
I’ve pointed out many times objective information that can be found.
Case in point Russia has enacted their own airline maintenance, why?
Because they don’t have access to spare parts and no money to perform them. This will no only void any western aircraft warranties but more importantly jeopardize Russian lives as needed maintenance won’t be performed or performed to international standard. This is just one example, the Russian economy is already done and will only get worse.
Don’t be ignorant

And americas stocks are just fine, we have more arms rotting in the desert that Russia has active, again these are facts

Back
Top Bottom