What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Loosing Kherson city will be a great blow to Russian propaganda. Propaganda is more important than any military or political objective for the dictator :coffee:
That is the problem, becuase when Ukraine liberated Luhansk to either Pre-2022 line or over LNR territories, their front line is going to get smaller and smaller for both the Ukrainian and Russian, yes, it will give Russian more troop density in Kherson if the Donbas felt completely to the Ukrainian (which is looking like they are going to be) But it will also increase the troop density of Ukrainian assault. And Kherson is not a particular good place to hold off the Ukrainian, as it is on the wrong side of the River.

It's like Sieverodonetsk, if you remember what I say early in June, I said the Ukrainian should retreat across the river instead of fighting for it because that position is untenable. This is the same case in Kherson, once the Ukrainian took Nova Karkova back, and it is not the matter of if but when. They are going to encircle Kherson from 3 sides. with 3 broken bridges connected Kherson to Russian territories. They know they can't hold on to Kherson, that's why the Russian delayed their referendum.

So in reality, they are reinforcing a lost clause and what they are doing is just letting the Ukrainian to squeeze them.

I wonder what kind of Military training did the Russian top brass had........

T-90M being built at the Ural tank factory for the war effort

tank-t10.jpg

vo-vre10.jpg

Massive blow

Not really. To date more than 100 T-90M have been built and the Ural tank factory can build at least 100 new T-90M a year. Besides, Ukrainians are not trained on how to use T-90M nor do they have the AT-11 Sniper anti tank missiles which are vital to T-90M's armament package. They also cannot service T-90M without the engine. T-90M only lasts a few weeks before engine pops without servicing.

As of 15 September 2022, the open-source intelligence site, Oryx has visually confirmed the loss of 23 Russian T-90s (21 T-90A 11 destroyed, 2 abandoned, 8 captured and 2 T-90M 1 destroyed, 1 abandoned).[56][57]

1/3rd is exaggerated all forces exaggerate figures. I can guarantee you that if russia had lost so much equipment it would have completely abandon this operation. Osint like organization gathers data for publicly available data which can be fabricated. The tweeter counts of kills could be same equipment images taken from different angle and moved to other place to take more images. This is information era no more nuclear era. Fabricated information from both russia and ukraine both is making the real conclusion beyond possible.

When the war ends the neutral people like me will be shocked when one of them is winner cause most probably 24 hrs before end of war it would look like both are punching through each other and winning.

When americans and ukrainians and other nato supporters say ukraine is winning or using there own social media platforms to promote that ill never take that seriously.

When putin and his supporters say I still wont believe.

Only neutral perspective are right and apparently the role of neutrals is limited in providing right information because global media is in control of western powers.

According to some of the enthusiastic anti-Russia posters, Ukraine has already defeated Russia.

As of 15 September 2022, the open-source intelligence site, Oryx has visually confirmed the loss of 23 Russian T-90s (21 T-90A 11 destroyed, 2 abandoned, 8 captured and 2 T-90M 1 destroyed, 1 abandoned).[56][57]

Without servicing, none of those tanks work for a few weeks. Ukrainian tank factory at Kharkov was missiled. Ukraine cannot service any tank.

According to some of the enthusiastic anti-Russia posters, Ukraine has already defeated Russia.

And already taken Moscow.

Not really. To date more than 100 T-90M have been built and the Ural tank factory can build at least 100 new T-90M a year. Besides, Ukrainians are not trained on how to use T-90M nor do they have the AT-11 Sniper anti tank missiles which are vital to T-90M's armament package. They also cannot service T-90M without the engine. T-90M only lasts a few weeks before engine pops without servicing.
You are either some sort of AI or a living person who is clearly on another wavelength, if you think the worst part of this scenario is that Ukraine get to use the newest russian tank in battle.

You are either some sort of AI or a living person who is clearly on another wavelength, if you think the worst part of this scenario is that Ukraine get to use the newest russian tank in battle.

Evidence? I've not seen Ukrainians using captured tanks in battle. They cannot service the engine due to destruction of Kharkov tank factory.

And even if Ukrainians manage to use captured T-90 in battle for a short time, they don't have the AT-11 Sniper long range laser guided anti tank missiles which is what makes T-90 stand out.

Evidence? I've not seen Ukrainians using captured tanks in battle. They cannot service the engine due to destruction of Kharkov tank factory.
Because either they are same tanks or there magazine or barrel are damaged using thermite or some explosive. In no way tanks are left abandoned for enemy to use.

Back
Top Bottom