What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

How much flying hours? At least 500?

Should give some M1117s as well that I mentioned. In any case whether 2 months from now or post war, at least the Ukrainians have them.

Probably keep them busy in the long run while other frontlines are being pushed or flanked. Considering the Russians are desperate to make up the losses with criminals directly from prisons, the Russians have at least few weeks training before they those in. Probably even a rotation at most for winter if possible. So the Ukrainians have the opportunity.

Crazy for that to happen, that its only far back in June considering that's like 5 months around since the war started. Wagner tends to be more independent and making quicker decisions and have more experience since they have fought in Syria and Africa.

Besides what I mentioned, I just included a second layer similar to the first. Enemy troops stuck between while Ukrainians can shoot anti tank missiles and artillery. Would disrupt their already disorganized attack.

LOL yep.

He was never a general, and his analysis has been wrong before.
Chief UNSCOM weapons inspector to Iraq, 1991

How much flying hours? At least 500?

Should give some M1117s as well that I mentioned. In any case whether 2 months from now or post war, at least the Ukrainians have them.

Probably keep them busy in the long run while other frontlines are being pushed or flanked. Considering the Russians are desperate to make up the losses with criminals directly from prisons, the Russians have at least few weeks training before they those in. Probably even a rotation at most for winter if possible. So the Ukrainians have the opportunity.

Crazy for that to happen, that its only far back in June considering that's like 5 months around since the war started. Wagner tends to be more independent and making quicker decisions and have more experience since they have fought in Syria and Africa.

Besides what I mentioned, I just included a second layer similar to the first. Enemy troops stuck between while Ukrainians can shoot anti tank missiles and artillery. Would disrupt their already disorganized attack.

LOL yep.

He was never a general, and his analysis has been wrong before.

That is a serious reach. There were many casualties and POWS captured. Many just fled very fast leaving many units exposed to being captured or killed. Also the equipment they are using is pretty much what they have to use. Not because it's retired or was in storage. They lost that many. Doesn't make sense to send in units in very old vehicles to get killed like that. Even resorting to using T62s.
Most of the russian equipment is captured where crew left it. So i dont see many losses. Destroyed some but mostly abandoned.

I am not in ukraine but trying to get hold of what is right and what is wrong. So far I am only seeing that russian news is mostly suppressed and limited and tons of news in favor of Ukrainians maybe they are winning or maybe ukraine is just playground

If Putin drops tactical nukes in Ukraine, then what are the options for the US? 🤔
@jhungary
Total no fly zone. Every Russian target in Ukraine gets bombed in the air by NATO while Ukrainian troops pushed on the ground. Also Putin has to be really stupid and desperate to do this with the world watching including his own people, the people of Ukraine who won't forget what Russia has done (if nukes were used), wouldn't be surprised to see Ukraine getting their own nukes in near future to prevent it happening again. Did anybody see the U.S. nuke Afghanistan when we lost the war? Russia should just get out like they did in Afghanistan during the 1980s without resorting to nukes.

Chief UNSCOM weapons inspector to Iraq, 1991

That doesn't make him a general.
Most of the russian equipment is captured where crew left it. So i dont see many losses. Destroyed some but mostly abandoned
Yeah, around 2 brigades worth of equipment.

@jhungary
Total no fly zone. Every Russian target in Ukraine gets bombed in the air by NATO while Ukrainian troops pushed on the ground. Also Putin has to be really stupid and desperate to do this with the world watching including his own people, the people of Ukraine who won't forget what Russia has done (if nukes were used), wouldn't be surprised to see Ukraine getting their own nukes in near future to prevent it happening again. Did anybody see the U.S. nuke Afghanistan when we lost the war? Russia should just get out like they did in Afghanistan during the 1980s without resorting to nukes.

Yeah, around 2 brigades worth of equipment.
They are next door neighbors unlike Afghanistan america had no home border issues. Russia getting out and expecting nato to have its bases in ukraine hell no.

Chief unscom is a good designation to have know how of war.

True that
Think of something like Iran like country next door when dealing with a powerful enemy. Ballistic missiles and cruise missiles and loitering munitions. Ukrainians already have some of the tech of their own, but also the ones being provided by the countries from around the world. Even Taiwan with that revolver drone for example that can drop 8 mortar rounds or something bigger like 120mm mortar if modular. And don't forget like HIMARS technology...

Revolver-860.png

Here's Ukraine version.

Think of something like Iran like country next door when dealing with a powerful enemy. Ballistic missiles and cruise missiles and loitering munitions. Ukrainians already have some of the tech of their own, but also the ones being provided by the countries from around the world. Even Taiwan with that revolver drone for example that can drop 8 mortar rounds or something bigger like 120mm mortar if modular. And don't forget like HIMARS technology...

Revolver-860.png
Yes. Every country has right to defend themselves and right to chose.

As sex offender he was caught talking to minor, exposed and convicted he will rot in hell for that.

But would this make his analysis on military studies wrong as he was general too ?

He is actually appreciating the valor of ukrainians who are fighting a big military.

The guys have been proven wrong in numerous issues especially this one. The guy pretty much regarded as a nonce in the def community. Him being pedophile just an icing on the cake.
Yes. Every country has right to defend themselves and right to chose.
Not a right to invade.

Back
Top Bottom