What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Exactly, how do they even do that Mr LNG. Tell me. I don't even know anything taht you can Google. Lol
I never claim to be Mr LNG, unlike someone who once told me he is building ship for storage platform, so he is into "Oil and Gas Business"

LOL

And I am asking you, I didn't say they are easy to level Kyiv, you did.

Man, the usual emotional woke bet. You don't have to bet as if you are an angel okay. You dimwits are just cheerleaders for a US proxy war to fck up Europe and Russia. Its to ensure Dollar dominance and weaken Euro. I bet based on logics not emotions, I don't fight for the light numbnuts.
Maybe you have trouble understanding Europe. Europe will pick US and freedom any day over the Ruble and Russian occupation. Especially the Eastern Europeans. If Ukraine falls, 40 million refugees will go to europe. Europe will not allow this. Neither will America.

There is zero chance russia wins this. Maybe at best it keeps some territory and Ukraine gets into NATO and border with russia in the west freezes for a loooong looong time. And if Russia ever becomes democratic, even this land will have to be returned.

You are welcome to live in your fantasy how russia will win and defeat everyone. Thats fine. But I'm just telling you what will happen.

So you do admit US does have uniforms for parade right? Lolol. You were telling all of us there isn't any 'parade' uniform. 1 2 3, okay start the rant now...... Lolololol
Oh wow, here we goes again.

EVERY UNIFORM CAN BE USED FOR PARADE. And I did not say they did not have parade, but you are the one that say "You use the uniform for parade not used for combat" lol.

Not as much as someone who start talk about US uniform when he has no idea what the hack is going on.....

Dude, thanks for reminding me, that's priceless.

Lol a Dress Blue is a Parade Uniform, man, that's beyond funny.

Plus Mr Oil and Gas don't know LNG is delivered via pipeline....

So tell me which pipeline is delivering LNG using pipelines? And at what temperature. Are you sure you are not mistaking regasified LNG aka Gas in gas form in pipelines? Lololol.. Come on Google fast faster goooo

So tell me which pipeline is delivering LNG using pipelines? And at what temperature. Are you sure you are not mistaking regasified LNG aka Gas in gas form in pipelines? Lololol.. Come on Google fast faster goooo
So are you saying Gladstone pipeline did not exist? Wow, my tax dollar went to waste again.

And you claim to be mr Oil and Gas, now google faster, gooooo

Oh wow, here we goes again.

EVERY UNIFORM CAN BE USED FOR PARADE. And I did not say they did not have parade, but you are the one that say "You use the uniform for parade not used for combat" lol.

Don't get angry and triggered mate. Relax x... So there is a 'parade' uniform?

They are the same ones saying "But Russia is only sending their second tier armed forces,the real army is waiting for NATO",while their elite divisions were pulverized in Ukraine so much that they have to send sailors with minimum training in tanks.

You just don't understand. Like retreating from Snake Island, Russia not sending its best troops is a goodwill gesture to Ukraine.

Putin could've easily capture Kyiv with his elite troops, but no, he cares about the lives of ordinary Ukrainian civilians. He would rather lose more equipment and see more of his troops die everyday. After all, he just reaffirmed that Russia has lost nothing. That alone just tells you that the lives of Russian troops are nothing compared to the lives of Ukrainians in Putin's eyes. That's what I call universal love.

What I found interesting is that Russia fold that fast.

That means they do not even realise the Ukrainian are gathering force and momentum to pull a counter attack. I mean, in this day and age, it's not hard to know your enemy is gathering troop. They allowed the Ukrainian to gather up enough momentum and troop to push them over in 1 fell stroke. I mean, what is the Russian intelligence doing??

Good post.

Russia has also failed with supply and logistics, including countering hostile drone intelligence gathering and targeting.

Where the hell is Russia has, incredibly given its air force numbers, utterly failed to gain consistent air superiority over Ukraine. No, I am afraid the failures of the Russian military are so great that morale must have taken a hit, and if your soldiers don't want to fight any more, then 'for you, ze var is over'

Don't get angry and triggered mate. Relax x... So there is a 'parade' uniform?
Are there uniform? And yeah, Dress Blue is a "Parade" uniform, I would like you to say that to a Marine

Really, please do go.

Lil dumb wit, this is a pipeline transmitting GAS to a lNG plant to be liquefied. Fck man, please stop being stupid and understand physics. LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
look like you are the one that don't understand physics....

That is a field pipeline dude, it's not used to flow (You don't transmit gas by the way) gas into LNG plant to be liquified, have you even read that page I show you, tell me where is the end of that pipeline??

Again, no amount of personal insult would make your post smarter, it only makes you look like a loser.

Back
Top Bottom