What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

How? Explain to me in Military Term. How Russia could have easily levelled a city like Kyiv?

I am not going to challenge the "You could level a village with a tank" as a 19A, I know for a fact that it is Impossible to do.

But do tell me how Russia can easily level a city as big as Kyiv?
The PLA will send meals to Putin’s hungry troops. Voila, the victory is on the horizon. Every city will be leveled. Because chinese foods make them stronger.

Did we say that we will raze Taiwan? Please send me an official document saying we will raze Taiwan. If you can find one official statement, I would be willing to kiss your ***, if you can't find it, then please kiss mine. Lolol. Read the official statement and come back to me and talk Jose.
Am not saying official Chinese government policy. I was talking about you guys on this forum on how easy it would be for China to destroy Taiwan. How often some of you here said that if Taiwan declare independence, China should destroy Taiwan. Do not bother to nit-pick on the word 'destroy'. I seen enough of you guys' comments.

Threat of a nuclearized Ukraine, what are you even smoking numbnuts. Ukraine had nukes, not have nukes, US swore to protect Ukraine on exchange for abandoning it. But now we know that protection meant proxy wars. Lolol.
We already gone thru this and that argument did not fly.

Putin is restrained not humanitarian. I will bet with you that Russia will not 'lose' this war. How much do you want to bet? Lol
Sure, the bet is your reputation.

so when Soviets ran out of money and patience and had to step back from cold war hollywood termed that as a defeat but not in Amreikays case during afghan war?

what are standars ser? or we all suppose to watch top guns and bow down to amrikay?
Well they did lose 5 times the troops and the financial stress caused the end of the soviet union…so that defeat was a bit harsher.

But yeah…the americans also strategically lost in afghanistan. With taliban coming back in power. The defeat however was mostly due to failing state building and mobilizing the population for western cause/ideology.
I mean 2020 coalition had 11 casualties.
2021 under 20.
We also left an ANA army stronger (on paper) in material and size then Ukraines army….

So i cringe when i see people talk how west got “chased out” by sandal wearing afghans.

Well they did lose 5 times the troops and the financial stress caused the end of the soviet union…so that defeat was a bit harsher.

But yeah…the americans also strategically lost in afghanistan. With taliban coming back in power. The defeat however was mostly due to failing state building and mobilizing the population for western cause/ideology.
2021 under 20.
We also left an ANA army stronger (on paper) in material and size then Ukraines army….

So i cringe when i see people talk how west got “chased out” by sandal wearing afghans.
Eghh i noticed it is hard for me to openly say.

But yes. coalition was defeated in afghanistan.
The taliban played the long game better.

Dude do you realise Putin upping the intensity everytime?

Yup Kiev is still standing. Russia could have easily levelled Kiev mate. You coukld level a village with a tank mate.
I hope you are not some strategist in the PLA. God help them if you are. I'm sure Taiwan would be very pleased if you are.
I will bet with you that Russia will not 'lose' this war. How much do you want to bet? Lol
I would bet my life on it. I'd bet the whole western civilisation on it. They will not allow russia to expand its borders westwards. The west will not allow it under any circumstances. Despite what I want or you want. This is already decided in Washington and European centres of power, so russian defeat is as close as you will get to 100% certainty.

Or made them all die from diarrhoea........
Maybe better than died by hunger and thirst. Large russian contingent is trapped at Cherson. No foods, no waters. The PLA should send food bombers. Putin needs them alive to level Kiew.

Am not saying official Chinese government policy. I was talking about you guys on this forum on how easy it would be for China to destroy Taiwan. How often some of you here said that if Taiwan declare independence, China should destroy Taiwan. Do not bother to nit-pick on the word 'destroy'. I seen enough of you guys' comments.

We already gone thru this and that argument did not fly.

Sure, the bet is your reputation.

Ahhh so now is people on the forum, since when does anonymous people in a forum represents China? Means you can't produce any official statement or policy right? Lolol. But you were so sure we were gonna raze our cousins.

Yup the bet is on. I had a dumbfck here ranting about uniforms for 3 pages and then told me lng is delivered in pipelines. Lol

Maybe better than died by hunger and thirst. Large russian contingent is trapped at Cherson. No foods, no waters. The PLA should send food bombers.
I would much rather to die of hunger than from diarrhoea.......dysentery is a horrible way to go......

Ahhh so now is people on the forum, since when does anonymous people in a forum represents China? Means you can't produce any official statement or policy right? Lolol. But you were so sure we were gonna raze our cousins.

Yup the bet is on. I had a dumbfck here ranting about uniforms for 3 pages and then told me lng is delivered in pipelines. Lol
Not as much as someone who start talk about US uniform when he has no idea what the hack is going on.....

Dude, thanks for reminding me, that's priceless.

Lol a Dress Blue is a Parade Uniform, man, that's beyond funny.

Plus Mr Oil and Gas don't know LNG is delivered via pipeline....

How? Explain to me in Military Term. How Russia could have easily levelled a city like Kyiv?

I am not going to challenge the "You could level a village with a tank" as a 19A, I know for a fact that it is Impossible to do.

But do tell me how Russia can easily level a city as big as Kyiv

Exactly, how do they even do that Mr LNG. Tell me. I don't even know anything taht you can Google. Lol

2021 under 20.

lols

Hollywood never loses!!

dint Tom cruise single handedly destroyed the whole Russian army/airforce sitting in a rusty not flying just be sitting his arse on the seat of P 51!!!

crazy! so powa ful!

Not as much as someone who start talk about US uniform when he has no idea what the hack is going on.....

Dude, thanks for reminding me, that's priceless.

Lol a Dress Blue is a Parade Uniform, man, that's beyond funny.

Plus Mr Oil and Gas don't know LNG is delivered via pipeline....

Triggered.... Lolol.. So you do admit US does have uniforms for parade right? Lolol. You were telling all of us there isn't any 'parade' uniform. 1 2 3, okay start the rant now...... Lolololol

Back
Top Bottom