What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

So be fair, you have weapons from the 1970's, or the kind of stuff US had in the 19070's. Those weapons are still pretty good. So congenitally you are not a threat to the west. Far from it. You are an emerging potential threat should you choose to disrupt the global order as defined by the west. So far you have not done that, and the way it's going, you probably wont.
Exactly, nothing to fear, just old Soviet technology. Nothing breathtaking and advanced. Lol. Why worry about us Chinamen. Concentrate on Russia and the Mideast. That's right, we can't possibly threaten you. Digital rmb which is the first central bank blockchain currency on earth is just hype, definitely absolutely not in use, US and EU are dwfenitely absolutely not panicking and contemplating their own version. There was also definitely absolutely no few hundred billion crissborder trade done in Rmb last year. Yes, it's all fake news. Lolol

YMTC memory being more advanced than Samsung is fake, Apple wasnt thinking about using it... All fake.

The 32nm EUV machine we completed in 2017, that's bullshit too. The 7nm chip by Smic, hell no. The EMALS on type 003,that's fake the 600km/hr hsr train prototype. The 1200 VAC UHV grid, the largest pumped Hydro storage. Uh uh, all fake we ain't building up our country economically, technologically and militarily. Now close your eyes and sleep tight, just keep on thinking of RUSSIA. THAT'S RIGHT, RUSSIA. LOL

Ah i see @SalarHaqq spent some time digging for sources to use for propaganda.

Now he compares bbc research to confirmed russian deaths (a huge under-count in a country that hides deaths and supresses online critique) https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/08/07/russia-ukraine-war-deaths-toll/

To a single statement from a ukranian general who was being dismissed https://english.nv.ua/amp/state-bur...olving-retired-general-krivonos-50266414.html.
A statement which could easily have been a slip of the tongue or out of spite.

Now he thinks he found the “truth” on 5500 russian deaths vs hundreds of thousands ukranian soldiers.
Ofcourse we can see how Salars logic plays out on the battlefield in Kharkiv…..

Keep trying Salar. Russia will lose this war, so it will be amusing to see you crawl around digging for more and more desperate ways to paint this as a russian success.

Syria? All we did was put in a pinky finger, not the whole fist. But in Ukraine, your China had its chance but turned tailed and ran from a US proxy. Still think you can take Taiwan?
Yup just like Ukraine. You ain't gonna face the bear direct okay. Its always proxy and what did Syria taught you. The Russians haven't even unleash total war, these are their ethnic cousins for gods sake. They won't use what they used in Syria until the last resort. If they did that, Ukraine is as good as gone, and I can tell you Putin is giving Ukraine alot of chances to reverse course The pain and suffering will be the Ukrainians, the one cheering are the dumbwits here thinking this is a game against good and evil. Numb numbs wake up, its better to let Ukraine lose than win. Russia will unleash their most destructive power. You think you are good guys, but cheering for the destruction of Ukraine is not ethical mate. Use some common sense, Russia can Never lose. They will just do a total destruction when they get cornered dumb fcks.

Last edited:
In social science it's classified as research.

The report is based on empirical data.

To reiterate, condolence messages were merely one of multiple sets of data surveyed.

Hence my statement that it's a measure of publicly available data on fallen Russian soldiers.

Chances are that for the bulk of Russian forces fallen in the conflict, there's going to be some accessible indication among the multiple types of empirical sources investigated by those BBC journalists.

Redundant retort, addressed already.

Yes and 2-300.000 casualties out of 6-700.000 thus far is a realistic figure.

Fact is the Ukrainian general thinks Ukrainian forces have had several hundreds of thousands of casualties.

Russians fielded more like 200.000. Ukraine proceeded with general mobilization. And their troops are all assigned to the same conflict regardless of the exact front section they're stationed at, whereas most units of the Russian armed forces aren't, they're stayin in Russia where there's no war going on.

You lose less defenders if there are only 100 of them versus if there are 10.000 assuming identical outcome i.e. enemy conquest of defended location.

The sources I cited are dealing with absolute numbers, not proportional loss!

See above.

Condolence messages, obituaries, funeral notices, news reports in Russian media and more.

Or most Russian losses occurred when they were conducting maneuver warfare in the early stage of the war, which allowed them to seize large swaths of territory. And then, they deliberately switched tactics and began focusing on artillery in order to reduce their casualties. Which is confirmed by the chronological breakdown of Russian KIA statistics in the chart I shared.

I know what they accomplished supposes a whole group of people to partcipate in data gathering.

They combed through a number of publicly accessible sources in which report troop deaths are reported. This method represents a shortcut which allows valid approximation.

As explained, the bulk of troop deaths are likely to leave some trace in either one of the data sets the BBC journalists studied. Especially in today's world where information circulates more intensely and is more readily available than ever, in a developed country at that.

Difference is that there is evidence for those 5701 while everything beyond that number is subjective estimation and guesswork.

Your analysis of the situation is excellent.

Motivation is defending Russian speakers from Kiev army artillery. It's not as strong as WW2 when Germans butchered Russians but stronger than Afghan invasion in the 80s.
The idiotic natard cheerleaders don't even understand that Russia have not even went total war. In total war, the Ukrainians would be razed to the ground. You think you will still have Kiev standing with politicians sending selfies and tweeting? These people here are delusional, pushing Russia to a corner will just cause catastrophe. I pray for the Ukrainians now matey. Let Ukraine agree to a deal not push for total war. As usual US will just cheer for world destruction. These retards want to reset the world by burning it to ashes. THEY ARE WOKE BUT NOT AWAKE.

The idiotic natard cheerleaders don't even understand that Russia have not even went total war. In total war, the Ukrainians would be razed to the ground. You think you will still have Kiev standing with politicians sending selfies and tweeting? These people here are delusional, pushing Russia to a corner will just cause catastrophe. I pray for the Ukrainians now matey. Let Ukraine agree to a deal not push for total war. As usual US will just cheer for world destruction. These retards want to reset the world by burning it to ashes. THEY ARE WOKE BUT NOT AWAKE.

That's Russia's fault for not going total war; you ever seen a boxer going into the ring with one hand tied behind his back?

Yup just like Ukraine. You ain't gonna face the bear direct okay. Its always proxy and what did Syria taught you. The Russians haven't even unleash total war, these are their ethnic cousins for gods sake. They won't use what they used in Syria until the last resort. If they did that, Ukraine is as good as gone, and I can tell you Putin is giving Ukraine alot of chances to reverse course The pain and suffering will be the Ukrainians, the one cheering are the dumbwits here thinking this is a game against good and evil. Numb numbs wake up, its better to let Ukraine lose than win. Russia will unleash their most destructive power. You think you are good guys, but cheering for the destruction of Ukraine is not ethical mate. Use some common sense, Russia can Never lose. They will just do a total destruction when they get cornered dumb fcks.
Russia except for nukes unleashed everything they got. It's Ukrainians who fought back which even USA and NATO thought won't happen

We're already going with the nuke talks? Russia doesn't have money nor equipment for "total war", but I guess even you begin to realize slowly that Russia ain't gonna win this war.

That's Russia's fault for not going total war; you ever seen a boxer going into the ring with one hand tied behind his back?

Sir Jee: There is a difference between geopolitics and a boxing match.

It's actually amazing how poor Russian recce capabilities are.

Indeed,

Ukraine it seems the combination of their bravery mixed with intelligence and weaponry provided by NATO countries is what makes the Ukrainian military very effective

Russia except for nukes unleashed everything they got. It's Ukrainians who fought back which even USA and NATO thought won't happen
Not really mate, civillan infrastructure was mostly intact as does deaths. They didn't target alot of civillan infrastructure through Syrian style carpet bombing. They used precision ammunition alot, which is to reduce destruction.

We're already going with the nuke talks? Russia doesn't have money nor equipment for "total war", but I guess even you begin to realize slowly that Russia ain't gonna win this war.
You don't need nukes for total destruction. Compare Syria with Ukriane with so many civilian infrastructure intact. Russia haven't even started carpet bombing Ukriane. You know the good old bombing ala WW2? Tahts total war, not using cruise missiles to avoid civilian casualties.

Back
Top Bottom