What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Your China have a chance to prove that the Parade Line Army (PLA) is a legitimate fighting force in Ukraine, but China chickened out. We suggest the PDF Chinese stop using Korea and Viet Nam as proof that the PLA can fight. It looks like Korea and Viet Nam are over for you sofa soldiers.
I just fcking told you, we are a 3rd world poor country with no threat. How many times do I have to repeat myself. I have no idea why you make us into some superpower, we are not Indians. We have no technology, economy and military prowess. We just fight with our old AKs.

Yup judging on how Afghanistan and Iraq went, US is really stronk. Do I need to start on Syria? The Russians won a war with one broken carrier puffing black smoke. Hahahahah. Gosh.

I just fcking told you, we are a 3rd world poor country with no threat. How many times do I have to repeat myself. I have no idea why you make us into some superpower, we are not Indians. We have no technology, economy and military prowess. We just fight with our old AKs.

Yup judging on how Afghanistan and Iraq went, US is really stronk. Do I need to start on Syria? The Russians won a war with one broken carrier puffing black smoke. Hahahahah. Gosh.
Syria? All we did was put in a pinky finger, not the whole fist. But in Ukraine, your China had its chance but turned tailed and ran from a US proxy. Still think you can take Taiwan?

The reason why Russia aviation was absent during Ukraine offensive on Charkiw: Gepards flak tanks.

Russian Pilots Have More To Fear As Ukraine’s Gepard Anti-Aircraft Tanks Arrive​

David Axe

uncaptioned

A Gepard.

KMW PHOTO

~

I will believe it if there is further confirmation . . . but this is what was reported :

Mon, September 12, 2022 at 4:11 AM

Russian units near Kherson negotiating surrender, Ukraine says

“(They) are attempting to negotiate conditions of laying down arms, under the norms of international humanitarian law,” said Humeniuk.

According to her, the commanders of these Russian units are looking to find ways to abandon their positions by any means available. This could include attempting to retreat to Russian back lines, or laying down their weapons.

“The degree of creaking resolve and demoralization is so high, even the commanders now realize they don’t have anywhere to go,” Humeniuk added.

She said that enemy troops are aware of the major Ukrainian victory in Kharkiv

As their ability to cross the Dnipro River remains severely curtailed, Russian forces on the river’s western bank are forced to look for ways to extract themselves from the area – according to the spokesperson.

Humeniuk noted that Ukrainian forces have penetrated several dozen kilometers into Russia-held territory in southern Ukraine.

~

So be fair, you have weapons from the 1970's, or the kind of stuff US had in the 19070's. Those weapons are still pretty good. So congenitally you are not a threat to the west. Far from it. You are an emerging potential threat should you choose to disrupt the global order as defined by the west. So far you have not done that, and the way it's going, you probably wont.

~

Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, September 12

Ukraine’s southern counteroffensive is continuing to have significant impacts on Russian morale and military capabilities in southern Ukraine.

Satellite imagery of known Russian positions in Kyselivka, 15km northwest of Kherson City, shows that all but four Russian vehicles have departed from previous forward positions, consistent with rumors that Donetsk People’s Republic (DNR) troops have abandoned Kyselivka and moved back towards the Dnipro River

. Kyselivka is an operationally significant location for Russian forces around Kherson City because it is the last major settlement along both the E58 highway and a railway line between current Ukrainian positions and Chornobaivka, the outermost part of Kherson City.

The apparent withdrawal of Russian troops from this position may compromise the Russians’ ability to defend the northwestern outskirts of Kherson City and suggests that Russian troops in this area perceive an imminent threat to their positions.

Spokesperson for Ukraine’s Southern Operational Command, Natalya Humenyuk, stated on September 12 that Russian forces located along the right bank of the Dnipro River in Kherson Oblast are attempting to negotiate for surrender under the auspices of international law.

Ukrainian operations in Kharkiv Oblast are unlikely to have had such a dramatic psychological effect on Russian troops this far south, and both the withdrawal of troops from forward positions in Kyselivka and reports of surrender negotiations are indicators that Ukrainian counteroffensives in the south are progressing in a significant way, even if visibility on this axis is limited by the shift in focus to Kharkiv.

That will end very ugly for Russia. We live in 21 century how can one invade another sovereign country with faked pretext and hope he can walk away from this? what a delusion.
Putin is ex Soviet spy he has learned nothing in life than lies and deceptions.
Russia is finished. Putin is pushing his country into abyss and nobody can stop him. What a tragedy.

That happens when a fascist state begins believing it's own propaganda and nobody wants to anger "strong man" by telling him facts about how things really are, we'll see if same happens in China with Xi Jinping since he most likely surrounded himself with yes men, hopefully it wont be too much of an disaster.

~

I will believe it if there is further confirmation . . . but this is what was reported :

Mon, September 12, 2022 at 4:11 AM

Russian units near Kherson negotiating surrender, Ukraine says

“(They) are attempting to negotiate conditions of laying down arms, under the norms of international humanitarian law,” said Humeniuk.

According to her, the commanders of these Russian units are looking to find ways to abandon their positions by any means available. This could include attempting to retreat to Russian back lines, or laying down their weapons.

“The degree of creaking resolve and demoralization is so high, even the commanders now realize they don’t have anywhere to go,” Humeniuk added.

She said that enemy troops are aware of the major Ukrainian victory in Kharkiv

As their ability to cross the Dnipro River remains severely curtailed, Russian forces on the river’s western bank are forced to look for ways to extract themselves from the area – according to the spokesperson.

Humeniuk noted that Ukrainian forces have penetrated several dozen kilometers into Russia-held territory in southern Ukraine.

~
Very possible
Those 30k russian troops at Cherson are trapped west of the river. They can’t retreat over the eastern side of the river. Once Ukraine army notice, the russians want to retreat, she will run down artillery on them. Just a matter of days until they run out of foods, waters, ammo.
The collapse of Charkiw front only makes supplies worse for the Russians.

Yes better when Russians surrender they will get foods and waters. And most importantly, alive. They can go back to their families one day.

I might actually die of cringe for Russia, and the disaster that has befallen them if UKR takes back Kubyansk and Izyum.

One could ask what Russia is spending $80 billion/year on exactly for it's military budget.
So the "Generals" (Yes-Sayer) are fed and can buy luxury apartments in the West.

Very possible
Those 30k russian troops at Cherson are trapped west of the river. Just a matter of days until they run out of foods, waters, ammo.

For few weeks now Ukraine have threaten to attack Kherson.

Russians pored more troops for reinforcement , than Ukraine blow up the bridges over the Dnieper river , trapping a lot of Russians in Kherson.

Could be the Russian where fooled big time in Kherson and this could cost them dearly.

~

For few weeks now Ukraine have threaten to attack Kherson.

Russians pored more troops for reinforcement , than Ukraine blow up the bridges over the Dnieper river , trapping a lot of Russians in Kherson.

Could be the Russian where fooled big time in Kherson and this could cost them dearly.

~
War is always deception. The Ukraine twin attack on Charkiw follows classical war book. Interesting, the russians did not know it, probably too dumb.

A reliable source told me (And later an ex-US General said the same thing on an CNN interview) said that the troop that was used for the Kharkiv Push is TDF brigades, not Regular Force.

That is interesting development. that mean they have not committed the 2 regular Brigade (93 and 81 Airmobile Brigade) was not in the fight.....both were known to have operate in Izyum direction. And both are offensive brigade. It makes you wonder what the Ukrainians are going to do after this. Right now, it's an operational pause to consolidate the gain. Expect some more fighting in the next week in the East.

Back
Top Bottom