What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Why don't you go to Ukraine and join Russians to see if Ukrainians can fight or they are p******?

You are expecting someone who said this

The shooting is done by a computer controlled autopilot. It is much more accurate than manual shooting done by a person like with Il-2 Sturmovik in WW2.

When it is because the Su-25 unload their payload miles ahead because of the Anti-Air Threat (Which has discussed many, many time) and you are expecting said person will give a reasonable discussion...

LOL

Putin ‘fires army commander after just 16 days’ amid major losses in Kharkiv​

Well, looks like Putin want to start a game "How long can you last" within the Russian Military.......

As the old saying goes, if you have to keep replacing your commander, that's not the commander that have problem, it was your plan.....But then how many general Russia have to replace before they realise that??
Well they have 1100 generals. So he has plenty more to go round :).

Why do you think that is?

You heard it here folks. the method is more accurate than WW2 era accuracy.
Russians lack precision weapons that is clearly stated in different articles by western weapon experts. this is the reason they are using rockets which I would never think are effective as much as PGM.

Russians lack precision weapons that is clearly stated in different articles by western weapon experts. this is the reason they are using rockets which I would never think are effective as much as PGM.
There is a reason why you never think they are effective, because they are not.

If you firing rocket like that, that's already unguided, you factor in ballistic drop and target accuracy, it would hardly be able to land close to your target, let alone hitting them.

This is ground equivalent of "Spray and Prey"

look at these troops. their equipment. very telling.

yep. there you go.
Lyman was encircled by 3 sides last I heard, there are no way Russia can hold on to Lyman, Lyman is going to fall, the only thing is, will it fall like Kupiansk and Izyum or will the Russian try to do a Sieverodonetsk or even a Mariupol to sacrifice the unit to hold the Ukrainian at bay for as long as possible so the Russian on other part of the line have more time to dig in.

Well they have 1100 generals. So he has plenty more to go round :).
Hence the game "How long can you last?"

Saw a video on The Telegraph

At 1:10 They said "Ukraine is struggling to move all of the Abandoned Russian equipment from Kharkiv"

Probably the only struggle Ukrainian Force encountered throughout the entire counteroffensive.

At 1:10 They said "Ukraine is struggling to move all of the Abandoned Russian equipment from Kharkiv"

Probably the only struggle Ukrainian Force encountered throughout the entire counteroffensive.

I heard they took 2 villages on the Russian side in Belgorod area.

Over 500 pieces of equipment since September 1. Multiple brigades worth of equipment

I am curious how Biden will kill Putin.

Will it be like Hitler or Saddam or Gaddafi or OBL?

Fingers crossed.

Over 500 pieces of equipment since September 1. Multiple brigades worth of equipment

Ukraine's next target is Moscow.

Putin's days are numbered now.

Back
Top Bottom