What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I'm glad you see the Russians as Europeans. Seems other Asians say they are Asians even though 75%+ of the population is in Europe while 77%+ of their land area is in Asia.

I think that should be a hint of where their people's allegiance will be in the future if push comes to shove.

1600px-Russia%27s_population_density_by_region.jpg

Population density

What-Continent-is-Russia-in-Map.png

Europe/Asia line

There is no naturally defined line between Europe and Asia. You know, you can just drive your car between Vladivostok and Moscow.

Lol, next year the bear will be headless

Oh come on already. You know this war is forever. It is the first forever war.

China has never invaded another country. And neither has Russia.
Invasion tally
China: Tibet, Korea. India, Vietnam,

Russia: Chechya, Georgia, Ukraine (2014-current) (intervention in Mali, C.A.R. Libya, Syria, Sudan) Russia is only 30 years old and they spend more time in conflict than they are in peace.

Invasion tally
China: Tibet, Korea. India, Vietnam,

Russia: Chechya, Georgia, Ukraine (2014-current) (intervention in Mali, C.A.R. Libya, Syria, Sudan) Russia is only 30 years old and they spend more time in conflict than they are in peace.

Georgia invasion was humanitarian war to save Osessians and Abkhaz from Georgian army. It's no different from American invasion of Serbia to save Kosovars from Serbian army. Syria invasion was because of invitation from the UN recognized government.

Russia is only 30 years old and they spend more time in conflict than they are in peace.

Russia began with founding of Moscow in 1147.

Humvee is a very versatile platform. And since it was already 40 years old (The first one was issued back in 1983 IIRC) they are dirt cheap. We should be sending 2000 Humvee with different weapon station on top.

Definitely. I know we have thousands that are in storage since the Marines and the Army are replacing them with JTLV. 2000 armored Humvees armed with air to air or anti tank or troop transport is dirt cheap for the fight in Ukraine and we are not sending in Abrams or Bradleys in there. Except in post war with export to Ukraine maybe. Should also send in M1117 vehicles as well.

Anyways need for speed and mobility is important as we saw in Kharkiv region. As well as in Kherson.

And they would need at least 100 to rout the Russian entirely. It's pointless not to follow up on the success in battlefield after they all but routed the Russian from Eastern Front.

Don't know if they will give them a 100. At least 50 would be optimistic. Hopefully they sped up production on the missiles as well as artillery rounds. Not just from U.S. but also other countries. Helps they all contribute.

Just as I said, once they took Kupiansk (which they officially did now) Russia would have to abandon anything South of Kupiansk. Some say Ukraine announced a Southern Offensive to draw Russian troop to the south so they can do this, but as I mentioned a few months ago, strangely the regular unit is absent from fighting in the East, they probably are trying to push, just that Ukraine most likely exploited the Southern Offensive for the best result.

4 months of fighting in the East now all for almost nothing.
Any chance they could spearhead into Luhansk region? I've seen the Oskil River doesn't look too wide or too deep in some parts especially north of Kupyansk. Should use artillery and drones and HIMARS to hit any possible defensive line that the Russians may try to establish on the other side of the river while spearheading at the same time. Would scare the Russians that are busying attacking Sloviansk and trying to maintain control over other cities and towns in that direction especially Lysychansk and Sievierodonesk.

As a Pakistani Muslim I could not care about this conflict.

Let the Europeans fight it out amongst themselves.

Now it is our turn to say that.
You are mistaken. Certainly it’s not a religious war.
That’s a global war.
Foods, energy, supplies, everything is up side down. Millions will die because of famine, countries going bankrupt. Drought, flooding in Pakistan will get worse if Putin continues burning gas off, european countries return to coal.

Exactly, you don't give a fck what my uniform is called, I actually also don't give a fck on what you call yours. But your cheerleadinh woke strawberry thinks it's cute posting 3 pages of crap on uniforms. Lolololol and you posting half a page of bullshit again. Gosh.
Parade Line Army = PLA . That is what you gots. :enjoy:

Of course, it is still too early to say that the Ukrainians will win. Poutine can still turn the war into his favor but that will take another large bite out of Russia's weakened economy, and your China will do nothing to help if it come to that because China cannot afford to dirty up those parade uniforms. All these talk about how Russia and China will take over the world, now looks dim, ain't it? Mocking the PLA's pretty boys and girls in their parade uniforms seems about right. Unlike Viet Nam, China will not send even a few cooks to Russia.

What do you think a weakened Russia sans Poutine will do? How about make peace with the West and leaving China out in the cold? China, all alone again. Russia might even have diplomatic relations with Taiwan just to piss you off. :eek:

Indeed, Parade Line Army sounds about right.

This week turns to be a disaster for Russia invasion army. Charkiw is lost, faked referendum in Cherson cancelled .
Ukraine army had retaken 2,000 square kilometers. Russia defense lines are shattered. next waves of assaults coming.

Krieg in der Ukraine: Zerstörte Panzerfahrzeuge in der Region Charkiw am 10. September

Zerstörte Panzerfahrzeuge in der Region Charkiw am 10. September © Juan Barreto/AFP/Getty Images

Russia troops fleeing Charkiw, leaving all heavy equipment behind, retreating to Luhansk. Bad: Ukraine still has not received any western tanks, otherwise they can quickly chase, go after. Before the russians can regroup.
Moscow troops still hold Cherson. military observers believe Putin will demand the troops at southern sector, at Cherson to fight until the end.

D21F5CCA-0C3C-41E1-B896-D6ABC1828A09.jpeg

Hrakove, Ukraine © IMAGO/ZUMA Wire

Back
Top Bottom