What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

This is the wishful thinking you have based on rationale of Taiwan. Taiwan that you consider to be a small portion of the population is the reason China even has a semi conductor industry. Or you would still be working on paper/pencils. Russia's population is also in decline and their BIG population advantage didn't really help their numerical superiority when they started in Feb but somehow in your world, this will play out better later after their humiliation. Good one.
Whats wrong with my patriotic Han brethren helping the motherland? You do know alot of Taiwanese are actually ethnic Han right. Technically, we must thank the US for inventing semiconductors not Taiwan. I dont see Indians working with pencils despite having no semiconductors matey. You csn import them right? Lololol. If it weren't fir China's invention of money money and paper, you would still be using clay.

Taiwan is in a significantly more dangerous situation than Ukraine, we are talking about the largest country in Europe after Russia. Taiwan is pretty tiny and isolated.

US Federal reserve bank: economic slowdown is coming with certainty.. and US families will suffer..

Russian prime minister: Oil and Gas revenues of Russia up 50% despite the western sanctions..

Russian finance ministry: The Chinese Yuan, the UAE Dirham and a few other currencies will replace the poisoned Dollar and Euro.. that Russia doesn't need anymore..
Car sales are at same level as 2021 with very little spare inventory. Airlines are full. And home prices high.

And yes lets believe the Russian finance ministry because they speak openly. THey are worried about themselves being dismissed. Just like today's battle was in the making, so is the plan for the debacle of Russia's economy. This money is not making it to the average person either. Its ending up with Putin and his buddies. GDP is down 4%: why is that if revenues are up 50%?

Nobody here can predict it how it turns out for the economy, we are all guessing. But at least look at the overall picture and all facts, not just the ones that make you feel good because Russia is gain on the run and you are disappointed about that

Yup China has no resources at all matey, and those desperate old ladies in Germany burning wood from park benches, they aren't affected at all. Lolololol. I bet you don't see our world class infrastructure, where do you think we invest our money?

1) words largest expressway system
2) largest high speed rail
3) largest port system
4) largest uhv transmission
5) largest Hydro electric system
6) largest wind power system
7) largest solar system
8) largest mass transit system.

Yup ITS ALL. IN PROPERTIES. LOL
Nobody is disputing what China has in resources. China has come a long way in 25 years and I am not taking away from that.

What I have issue with you and your compatriots claiming China is a set of superhumans or something and somehow with this super human power is going to use its resources to help the Russians.

Xi is not stupid enough to do that regardless of what you are thinking. How would any of the above help Russia.

And don't use childish language like LOLLOLL on a global defence forum. It makes you look pathetic and takes away from the important facts that you are stating

This is the wishful thinking you have based on rationale of Taiwan. Taiwan that you consider to be a small portion of the population is the reason China even has a semi conductor industry. Or you would still be working on paper/pencils. Russia's population is also in decline and their BIG population advantage didn't really help their numerical superiority when they started in Feb but somehow in your world, this will play out better later after their humiliation. Good one.

Russia's population is declining slower than Ukraine's population decline. Besides, Chinese immigration is boosting Russia's population. By 2050 Russia's population increase to more than 150 million and Ukraine's population decline to less than 30 million. By 2050 the war is still going on and Russia has more than 5 to 1 advantage in man power compared to Ukraine.

This is a war of attrition, and Ukraine has been on a population decline for decades, which accelerated since February. Russians can afford to play the long game. With a population advantage of 4 to 1, 147 million people compared to 36 million people, the balance of power will shift to Russians over the next few years and decades. By 2050 Russians can go on the counter offensive with absolute overwhelming man power advantage of 10 to 1.
Same crap, go away

Russia's population is declining slower than Ukraine's population decline. Besides, Chinese immigration is boosting Russia's population. By 2050 Russia will be a Chinese majority country. By 2050 Russia's population increase to more than 150 million and Ukraine's population decline to less than 30 million. By 2050 the war is still going on and Russia has more than 5 to 1 advantage in man power compared to Ukraine.
Blind man leading the deaf. China itself is on a worse decline, and with 20 million fewer women anticipated then men (I hope you nad your friends have secured your women in this generation). So the few people that China will have, you think they will move to Russia. This is a brilliant strategy. Are you going to force them to move like you have done to the muslims in western china by 're-educating' them.

Please don't come with these, as they really humiliate the greatness of China has and stands for when you write this. Even an Indian could not dream up the sort of things you come up with if they wanted to embarass China.

Stop bickering like idiots. One side rubbing hands because they hate Russia and the other laughing because they hate the West. This war is unfortunate,two brother countries are fighting and warhawks from USA to China threaten and flex.

Enough. Talk about the war and the war only. Don't mock each side and each other. If you don't like Putin,suck it up and behave. If you don't like NATO,eat some noodles and relax. Talk about the battles and the tactics without insulting and flaming others.

Blind man leading the deaf. China itself is on a worse decline, and with 20 million fewer women anticipated then men (I hope you nad your friends have secured your women in this generation). So the few people that China will have, you think they will move to Russia. This is a brilliant strategy. Are you going to force them to move like you have done to the muslims in western china by 're-educating' them.

Please don't come with these, as they really humiliate the greatness of China has and stands for when you write this. Even an Indian could not dream up the sort of things you come up with if they wanted to embarass China.

Chinese single men are emigrating to Russia en mass. Humans have more men than women. There are 105 males born for every 100 females. Single men are used up in war. This is the biological nature of the human species.

Do you know why there are 105 males born for every 100 females? Because humans are bred for war. War is human nature. Do not deny your nature.

As a Pakistani Muslim I could not care about this conflict.

Let the Europeans fight it out amongst themselves.

Now it is our turn to say that.

As a Pakistani Muslim I could not care about this conflict.

Let the Europeans fight it out amongst themselves.

Now it is our turn to say that.

I'm glad you see the Russians as Europeans. Seems other Asians say they are Asians even though 75%+ of the population is in Europe while 77%+ of their land area is in Asia.

I think that should be a hint of where their people's allegiance will be in the future if push comes to shove.

1600px-Russia%27s_population_density_by_region.jpg

Population density

What-Continent-is-Russia-in-Map.png

Europe/Asia line

Last edited:
Wow you sure did a 180 there

I never said Russia is military strong country. I've always said Russia is military weak country.

I'm glad you see the Russians as Europeans. Seems other Asians say they are Asians.

Russians have both Europeans and Asians. It is multi cultural and multi religious. There are Buddhists in Russia.

Back
Top Bottom