What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

New step on the escalation ladder

An eye for an eye

Zelinskki says if Russia aggression doesn’t stop, Ukraine army will target Russia energy infrastructures and military industrial complex. I do google map the distance between Kiew and Russia military complex in Ural is more 2,000 km away. Probably Ukraine has weapons in development or in active service. Ukraine apparently has notified the new US general chief of staff General Charles Brown of the plan.

No, I never claimed one life is worth more than another. I simply showed the west's hypocrisy. Your hypocrisy. Make the most of your day while you still have it.
Stop your bullshit please.

ukraine is a nakba times 20.
And the ONLY posts you care to make is focused on “showing western hypocrisy”.
Your biggest concern during this nakba…is how hypocrite those westerners are….(how twisted is that…)

Yet we are to believe you REALLY value ukranian lives as much as palestinian???!!!
You just “happen to ran out of your word quota” right?!
having used it all to address the MUCH more pressing “western hypocrisy” while russia erases cities…..

I hope the day never comes Israel acts as russia and completely bulldozes the palestinians into dust.
And then little western Coraxes crawl out from their stormfront forums to talk about “yes its not nice from russia…..but WHATABOUT muslim hypocrisy!”
“Its vital we talk about what happens in Armenia now!!”
“Hmm another palestinian city flattened?? Well…WHATABOUT the barbary states in 1800!!”

Seriously. Look in the mirror Corax….
though as you refuse to make any self-reflection, i am done with this discussion and will return to the main ukraine conflict again

Stop your bullshit please.

ukraine is a nakba times 20.
And the ONLY posts you care to make is focused on “showing western hypocrisy”.
Your biggest concern during this nakba…is how hypocrite those westerners are….(how twisted is that…)

Yet we are to believe you REALLY value ukranian lives as much as palestinian???!!!
You just “happen to ran out of your word quota” right?!
having used it all to address the MUCH more pressing “western hypocrisy” while russia erases cities…..

I hope the day never comes Israel acts as russia and completely bulldozes the palestinians into dust.
And then little western Coraxes crawl out from their stormfront forums to talk about “yes its not nice from russia…..but WHATABOUT muslim hypocrisy!”
“Its vital we talk about what happens in Armenia now!!”
“Hmm another palestinian city flattened?? Well…WHATABOUT the barbary states in 1800!!”

Seriously. Look in the mirror Corax….
though as you refuse to make any self-reflection, i am done with this discussion and will return to the main ukraine conflict again

All you have is to measure Ukraine by how many times it's greater than Palestine?! That's it?! And you finally admit your racist views by wishing Israel bulldozes and flattens Palestinians?! WTF?! Showing your true racist Nazi heritage I think when your hypocrisy has been exposed!! Every dog has its day, keep barking :)

All you have is to measure Ukraine by how many times it's greater than Palestine?!
Ofcourse not .

But whenever a ukranian city gets flattened muslim users start to use whataboutisms about palestine.

So It is good to use it as a base so you get an idea of the scale of things.

it does not seem to help though.
Instead of a shred of sympathy or outrage for ukraine…al we get is more crying on palestine.

Which means you COMPLETELY MISS the point. And by doing so…you prove me right.

Ukraine ethnic cleansing
“Meh…lets talk about west hypocrites”

A palestinian gets pushed
“Foaming at the mouth”

Hypocrite.
That's it?! And you finally admit your racist views by wishing Israel bulldozes and flattens Palestinians?! WTF?!
Case in point.

I said “ i hope the day NEVER comes”

But as soon as i type “palestine”
All rational thought, all critical thought, all reading comprehension goes out of the window and its a red blur of “WAAAGH PALEStINEee!!! You Racist nazi Waaaghhh vengeance for palestine!!!!”

Yet you keep claiming you “care as much for ukranians” ofcourse. You lie even to yourself.
Showing your true racist Nazi heritage I think when your hypocrisy has been exposed!! Every dog has its day, keep barking :)
In holland we have a saying:
“Zoals de waard is verdenkt hij zijn gasten”

“How the tavern owner thinks, is how he trusts/distrusts his guests”

You show massive hypocrisy, yet accuse me of showing it.
You show a troubling fascist mindset, yet accuse me of showing it.

Please take a moment. And READ what was actually said instead of what you just made up in your head.

Ofcourse not .

But whenever a ukranian city gets flattened muslim users start to use whataboutisms about palestine.

So It is good to use it as a base so you get an idea of the scale of things.

it does not seem to help though.
Instead of a shred of sympathy or outrage for ukraine…al we get is more crying on palestine.

Which means you COMPLETELY MISS the point. And by doing so…you prove me right.

Ukraine ethnic cleansing
“Meh…lets talk about west hypocrites”

A palestinian gets pushed
“Foaming at the mouth”

Hypocrite.

Case in point.

I said “ i hope the day NEVER comes”

But as soon as i type “palestine”
All rational thought, all critical thought, all reading comprehension goes out of the window and its a red blur of “WAAAGH PALEStINEee!!! You Racist nazi Waaaghhh vengeance for palestine!!!!”

Yet you keep claiming you “care as much for ukranians” ofcourse. You lie even to yourself.

In holland we have a saying:
“Zoals de waard is verdenkt hij zijn gasten”

“How the tavern owner thinks, is how he trusts/distrusts his guests”

You show massive hypocrisy, yet accuse me of showing it.
You show a troubling fascist mindset, yet accuse me of showing it.

Please take a moment. And READ what was actually said instead of what you just made up in your head.

Hey nazi, you keep harping on about the same drivel when I've exposed your hypocrisy and double standards. I understand, you think you bue eyed blonde haired arians are the master race, but like I said, every dog has its day, enjoy your day :)

Hey nazi, you keep harping on about the same drivel when I've exposed your hypocrisy and double standards. I understand, you think you bue eyed blonde haired arians are the master race, but like I said, every dog has its day, enjoy your day :)
You are just trolling now. On ignore.

Hypocrite. Who is Israel "defending itself" against? It has been decades since it signed peace treaties with Jordan and Egypt. Why hasn't it gone back its borders before 1967? Why does it continue to occupy the west bank and build settlements that are illegal under international law? The very same international law that you pull out from where the sun don't shine to justify the invasion of Iraq?

Would you prefer if we just bow down to the Arian master race? Yes, you blue eyed blond haired master race are the rulers of the world and everyone else are just undesirables, maybe you should conduct the final plan and get rid of us, that would solve your problem and then you wouldn't need to come up with ridiculous excuses and be a hypocrite. Happy now? Now STFU.
Open a thread and You will get an answer, instead of violating the PDF rules like you do right now.

I guess according to your twisted history and knowledge it was Nazi who liberated Jews from Auschwitz done by Russia ?
When your fake data is questioned, you withdraw like an internet troll and start producing gibberish.
Who cares what you think who cares what the West thinks

Europeans will always be at war
Sweden has not been at war since 1814.

Open a thread and You will get an answer, instead of violating the PDF rules like you do right now.

When your fake data is questioned, you withdraw like an internet troll and start producing gibberish.

Sweden has not been at war since 1814.

Sweden doesn’t define whole of Europe

Back
Top Bottom