What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

so the guy with no fleet whose HQ got blown away is alive. Is that what you are debating here?

You are spewing garbage again on this morality issue. If it makes you feel better that somehow this battle is more just compared to other similar situations then do so with your compatriots who are equally ignorant, but stop coming to a military forum with your ignorance.

First of all, much of Palestinian land being taken over is expulsion of people living there NOW, not people that lived there in 67 and never came back.

Which Palestinians have been evicted in Category A & B?

And stop blaming the Ottomans for something they may have done 100s of years ago as justification that Israel is okay and you can feel good about it.

It is the law of the territory because Israel can legally not change the law of disputed territory. Some settlements are considered illegal and some are not.
It is certainly the fault of the Ottomans which created the law in the second half of the nineteenth century.

What the Israelis are doing is what the Catholics did to Jews and Muslims in the 1300s and 1400s with forced expulsions (and conversions though thats not something taking place now). It is a shameful part of European history that nobody in Europe will say should happen again.

They are following the Oslo agreement made with the Palestinians.

It’s the catholics under the Pope that authorized it and Israelis are repeating that scenario. But you show up here with your ignorance and come try to justify it in a way.

That is Your opinion…
So stick to military facts because anything else makes you look like uninformed fool that has no knowledge of history.

No Pillow here mate. Any more copium excuses? Maybe this is his body double?

The vid footage is not dated, location unknown. Well, perhaps he is alive. He is like a cat he has 7 lives. Putin is happy. Shoigu is happy.
Ukraine says he is killed. Because Ukraine intel has local people on the scene they know who were in the building when launching the attack.
I don’t think anyone remain unhurt. The first missile pierced thru the roof. The second followed and detonated inside. I would not be surprised if Ukraine launch another missiles barrage on the building.

Rauch über dem Hauptquartier der russischen Schwarzmeerflotte in Sewastopol auf der annektierten ukrainischen Halbinsel Krim

Rauch über dem Hauptquartier der russischen Schwarzmeerflotte in Sewastopol auf der annektierten ukrainischen Halbinsel Krim (IMAGO / ITAR-TASS / Sergei Malgavko)

Someone needs to fix their automatic translation.
Sweden has delivered 10 out of 10 Strv 122 ( which are not A5s).
No reports whatsoever in Sweden on any losses as far as I know Losses are expected and are not big news.

Forbes has reported that two have been lost, but only shown one abandoned Leopard, from two angles. It was hit by a drone and then the fuel of the drone caught fire. Video ending without the tank catching fire or exploding.

Maybe a Strv 122, but certainly it looks recoverable

Last edited:
Marichka!
Ukraine says the new underwater drone “Marichka” will give the final bunch to Russian blacksea fleet.

Which Palestinians have been evicted in Category A & B?

It is the law of the territory because Israel can legally not change the law of disputed territory. Some settlements are considered illegal and some are not.
It is certainly the fault of the Ottomans which created the law in the second half of the nineteenth century.

They are following the Oslo agreement made with the Palestinians.

That is Your opinion…
These are the examples of forced evictions to start with:

1. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/05/israeli-court-evict-1000-palestinians-west-bank-area
2. https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-rele...ndemn-forced-eviction-east-jerusalem-families

They are systematic ways of replacing the population that lives in these cities. No Ottoman law applied here.

The expulsions and forced removal/conversions of Jews in Spain is a matter of record. Go visit Spain instead of being in the keyboard and Spanish history in ANdalucia will back this up.

Your propaganda and lies are as bad as Putin’s: you will make any sh**t up . Most of the time I don’t challenge it because I don’t have the time to raise the IQ level of idiots. But this time I made an exception because of your cartoon like knowledge of history.

Someone needs to fix their automatic translation.
Sweden has delivered 10 out of 10 Strv 122 ( which are not A5s).
No reports whatsoever in Sweden on any losses as far as I know Losses are expected and are not big news.

Forbes has reported that two have been lost, but only shown one abandoned Leopard, from two angles. It was hit by a drone and then the fuel of the drone caught fire. Video ending without the tank catching fire or exploding.

Maybe a Strv 122, but certainly it looks recoverable

and I wonder if you ask the average Ukrainian on the front line today, did they agree with the NATO parade through Kiev in 2021 which triggered Russia mobilising its forces and eventual invasion in Feb 2022

do the Ukrainians now think that was a good move? or could they have been more diplomatic and done more to avoid this war

fact is Ukraine as we knew it is gone, they were never get anything back and it brings me to the question, was it worth it?

The Fall | MI-6 Warned Ukraine About New Russian Offensive Operation. Military Summary For 2023.9.28

Appears to be Category C. Not A or B.
Eastern Jerusalem is annexed by Israel, (which is not recognized by anyone outside Israel). They use Israeli Law and not Ottoman Law which say that the property should be returned to the owner.

They are systematic ways of replacing the population that lives in these cities. No Ottoman law applied here.
Ottoman Law is not applicable in Israel.
The expulsions and forced removal/conversions of Jews in Spain is a matter of record. Go visit Spain instead of being in the keyboard and Spanish history in ANdalucia will back this up.

Your propaganda and lies are as bad as Putin’s: you will make any sh**t up . Most of the time I don’t challenge it because I don’t have the time to raise the IQ level of idiots. But this time I made an exception because of your cartoon like knowledge of history.
I certainly know when and where Ottoman Law is applicable and when not.
You apparently do not.
You are also unfamiliar with the Oslo agreement.
That is why you end up like You do.

Back
Top Bottom